LGBT community

carguy86

I made a new friend!

IMG_20160810_105240.jpg

IMG_20160810_105246.jpg

(This little fellow dropped by while i was waiting for the bus)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 hour ago, DeezNoNos said:

Some of those are so nice, and I love the pink, but I'm currently waiting for two body shirts which may not come because the post office do not send the necessary information for me to get the package (which is at the place were I should be able to get it), not feeling very happy about ordering more right now.

14 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Mmmm, dicks. Can’t wait to have one someday.

*discretely agrees*

:3

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

-snip-

*agrees enthusiastically but discretely also*

:3 :3

12 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Just realised I was unintentionally vague, lmao

To be clear, I have a dick. But I still want one. Preferably in my mouth. :v

please tell me that im not the only one in an LGBT thread that doesnt want that? xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

-snip-

Who's "her"? :o

1 minute ago, Citadelen said:

Who's "her"? :o

from waht i remember he was together with a transgender girl .... that wasnt a full girl ... yet 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

-snip-

Ahh.

5 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

please tell me that im not the only one in an LGBT thread that doesnt want that? xD 

There are people in the thread having said so before. So not the only one, but aside for them being hideously unattractive and me still having one (concidering a blender to fix that, yeah not serious about that nowadays but I actually was pretty close), I don't mind them.

2 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

There are people in the thread having said so before. So not the only one, but aside for them being hideously unattractive and me still having one (concidering a blender to fix that, yeah not serious about that nowadays but I actually was pretty close), I don't mind them.

ever since i remember .... i wanted the thing between mah legs .... gone .... still do ... 

and so far ... i dont want anyone elses penis anywhere either .... dont think that this will change 

not that there is something wrong with having it ... just ... my brain .... it doesnt like them 

16 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

Dicks? Well I guess it might be asexual people and hetro men and MtFs that probably wouldn't want that.

Though I have noticed that more trans people are starting to come out of their closest so I mean it's not like you'd be the only one on this thread that would rather disassociate from what I'd guess the majority of this thread has and wants.

Idk but it sucks to know a guy that you really like and want to pursue a relationship with but know that he's probably straight so... eh.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Dicks? Well I guess it might be asexual people and hetro men and MtFs that probably wouldn't want that.

Though I have noticed that more trans people are starting to come out of their closest so I mean it's not like you'd be the only one on this thread that would rather disassociate from what I'd guess the majority of this thread has and wants.

Idk but it sucks to know a guy that you really like and want to pursue a relationship with but know that he's probably straight so... eh.

Well I'm MtF and I don't mind as long as it's not attached to me.

But when you mention it yeah this thread is sorely lacking some parts of the LGBT community.

Just now, Zorbeltuss said:

Well I'm MtF and I don't mind as long as it's not attached to me.

But when you mention it yeah this thread is sorely lacking some parts of the LGBT community.

Well I've noticed quite a few people come out as trans over the past few months. For awhile though it was mostly the LGB of the LGBT.

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well I've noticed quite a few people come out as trans over the past few months. For awhile though it was mostly the LGB of the LGBT.

Of the pages I've read... a majority of the thread, it seemed to be mostly GB of the LGBT, frankly now it seems to be mostly GBT.

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Everyone is different. Some like dicks, others like pussies. Some like both, others like neither. And it even goes deeper than that ;)

To be frank, my sexual preferences are all over the place. There’s a very small subset of people I won’t fuck, if I have the interest and libido lol

yeah sexualities .... there are so many that its near impossible to remember each and every single one without a cheat sheet xD 

you know how shit it feels to go to school ... in the same class with a cute girl ... who you know is straight ... and she didnt like you as a guy and you def have no chance as a girl .....

that shit sucks...

but i know a ton of stories where a guy came out as gay before coming out as trans ... i wasnt like that ... i never was into guys ... 

it was mostly the GB from LGBT 

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

So it was mostly the Great Britain? :P 

Yep and the Gay and Bi conquered and Colonized a lot of colonies in India, China and the West Indies among others, historically.

Meanwhile I'm here trying to get access to my server (using iLO) so I can install Debian, since it's the only OS I have to hand that the server likes (and I do not have a USB to PS2 adapter).

3 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Meanwhile I'm here trying to get access to my server (using iLO) so I can install Debian, since it's the only OS I have to hand that the server likes (and I do not have a USB to PS2 adapter).

You haven't lived until you installed most of Debian from 3,5" floppies only to find that you need 2 MBs more ram for the installation than you got but running it should be fine.

Debian is the king of legacy systems though, had it not been for that issue we would have gotten that old ICL 486 to work again.

4 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

You haven't lived until you installed most of Debian from 3,5" floppies only to find that you need 2 MBs more ram for the installation than you got but running it should be fine.

Debian is the king of legacy systems though, had it not been for that issue we would have gotten that old ICL 486 to work again.

From what I've seen of Debian is that it doesn't seem to like running in VirtualBox at least. Though I like the versatility it offers over Ubuntu. Though I like the UI of Ubuntu a bit better.

From what I've seen of Debian is that it doesn't seem to like running in VirtualBox at least. Though I like the versatility it offers over Ubuntu. Though I like the UI of Ubuntu a bit better.

I do also have an Ubuntu disc somewhere... also... I don't have floppies (but I do have a floppy drive).

Windows Server 2016: x64 (also free, since I'm an Insider)
Windows Server 2012: no idea (and I can't afford the license) [Win 7: ha...]

Windows Server 2008: May work, not officially supported
Windows Server 2003: No disc for it.

Windows Server 2000: I don't fancy getting infected anytime soon.

6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well, when it comes to non-legacy systems, I'd go with something else, while I'd personally wouldn't go for Ubuntu there are a lot of Debian derived distros.

Also I think Debian has a special dist for virtual machines.

Arch is perfect. Elegant, well-architectured, well-maintained, secure, and built for us, the end users. Debian has done a really poor job with upkeep and policy enforcement to ensure seamlessness for the end user.

But if I remember, you can seriously screw up your system more with Arch than other distros... which is why I'm avoiding it.