• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

DSC01305.JPG

Hi it's me again.
Ignore the mess. 

Half a year on HRT coming up very soon. Time to take pictures and make measurements again.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fanboy (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?
Stop worrying about your audio gear and start jammin' to your favorite tunes already!

5 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I agree that DSL is slow and easily gets congested but it seems i'll be back to my old shitty DSL ISP whereas my parents enjoy FTTH and they are in a rural area. My old ISP now promise FTTB but I don't know if they've upgraded my apartment's cables since I'll be moving in June 15.

I have never tried satellite internet personally and from what I've read, it can compete with wired internet in speed but not in latency so no online gaming and lag free video chats on satellite. This is probably not a thing in the US but here in Philippines where there are a lot of areas without wired internet, many people rely on wireless internet which is repurposing 4G LTE as home internet. They often use a combination of 700 MHz, 2100 MHz or 1800 MHz TD-LTE so it wouldn't mess with FDD-LTE used by phones. Houses here who use that kind of internet have something like this installed in their roofs. 

Image result for wireless internet canopyClusterDiangram.jpg

Based on experience, they're faster than satellite because the signal source is nearer compared to satellite and latency is acceptable unlike satellite but they're often come with data caps (50 to 100 GB/month) unlike wired internet which is unlimited data. 

Many, if not most, of the broadband (cable and DSL) ISPs in the SSA (Squabbling States of America) are now imposing data caps. Cox recently added a 1TB/month capwith severe overage penties although one can raise that to 1.5TB/month or unlimited by paying addditional monthly fees.

The internet in your area that you diagrammed hasn't caught on much yet in the SSA and tends to be pretty slow.

5 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

1) HRT prevents baldness if one is pre-disposed to it.

2) Hair grows long if you don't cut it short.

True, if you can start HRT before hair loss, it will prevent it. After starting HRT, one can sometimes regain some hair lost to male pattern before starting HRT. I had lost quite a bit my hair before starting HRT when I was in my late 40s. The areas that were pretty much bald now have some fuzz on them that will grow out to about 1/4" to 1/2" then stop growing any longer. I just buzz cut it all and wear wigs. Wigs are so much more convenient anyway. No sleeping on rollers at night or wasting time and money on perms, dye, and hair salons. I have a bad hair day, I just change hair. Get dirty during the day? Change hair, wash the dirty hair, and move on while the freshly washed hair dries.

HRT will also shrink enlarged prostates.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

12 minutes ago, Dark_wizzie said:

DSC01305.JPG

Hi it's me again.
Ignore the mess. 

Half a year on HRT coming up very soon. Time to take pictures and make measurements again.

That's a mess? You should see my dump...er...home! Second thought, no, you shouldn't.

Looking good, girl! Now, just learn to smile!

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

29 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

The internet in your area that you diagrammed hasn't caught on much yet in the SSA and tends to be pretty slow.

Woes of living in a third world country. I'm still thankful that high speed internet is available to us especially my parents living in a rural area because fiber internet is often found in densely populated cities. Tbh if I was in charge of my ISP I'd rather repurpose that spectrum to build more towers and do carrier aggregation. Too bad bureaucracy and red tapes run deep in regulatory bodies. 

30 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Many, if not most, of the broadband (cable and DSL) ISPs in the SSA (Squabbling States of America) are now imposing data caps. Cox recently added a 1TB/month capwith severe overage penties although one can raise that to 1.5TB/month or unlimited by paying addditional monthly fees.

I don't know how unlimited is our current ISP's unlimited claim but so far everything is stable even though I hate their occasional service downtime which can take hours to restore or when we had no internet for two days because a fiber optic cable broke inside an ONT box and the repair guys can't fix it until Monday.

That sucks that even for big ISPs data caps exist. No wonder that cable companies are one of the most hated companies in America https://www.pcmag.com/news/350979/comcast-is-americas-most-hated-company

2 hours ago, Volbet said:

And that's why I never venture near the equator during the summer. 

Even when I lived in Hong Kong I found the climate way too hot. Especially since there's little to no difference between night and day in terms of temperatur. 

I still remember the time my parents dragged the family on a vacation to Iran during the summer. Temperatures reaching as high as 58°C is not pleasent. 

Dry heat, my ass. The soles of our shoes melted if they touched the tarmac. 

Well back in high school we went to Hong Kong in December so the weather was pretty chill. Though I don't think I can survive that 58°C weather. I remember my dad telling me while working in the Middle East that it's possible to cook eggs in the sand just by burying them for a couple of hours.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Making Windows Defender as good or even better than paid options

13 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I like your sound system though including the microphone.

HD800 will stay but Rokits will be replaced... one day. Not high on priority list, maybe with CSS Critons. I think the Yeti actually emphasizes a little bit of low end, which is obviously not what I want for somebody like me. Plus mine is silver. I have an at2020 shock mount, so I'll probably switch to at2020 one day.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fanboy (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?
Stop worrying about your audio gear and start jammin' to your favorite tunes already!

7 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

1) HRT prevents baldness if one is pre-disposed to it.

2) Hair grows long if you don't cut it short.

Yup, my issue is my front hairline receded when i was 18 and im 22 now DX

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

So uhh

I just got asked out on a date

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CONGRATS! have fun!

7 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Wouldn't you not want a hug if you have social anxiety?

Not trying to be a smartass, i'm legitimately curious.

No, a hug from someone i somewhat know is better than dealing with people in don't. Hence me when drunk at furry parties.

4 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

That's a mess? You should see my dump...er...home! Second thought, no, you shouldn't.

Looking good, girl! Now, just learn to smile!

Do you like the dress picture more or this one?

3 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

Do you like the dress picture more or this one?

That's like comparing apples to kumquats. Both look good, except for your lack of a smile. Smile, darn ya, smile (that's an old song title, btw). ;)

Jeannie

On 29/05/2018 at 5:57 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

So uhh

I just got asked out on a date

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish I knew how to approach men without fear of being beaten up or honor killed if my family found out.

Linus is my fetish.

On 29/05/2018 at 12:27 PM, Cole5 said:

Yup, my issue is my front hairline receded when i was 18 and im 22 now DX

I'm 34 and still don't have any hair loss.

My dad didn't start losing hair till his 50s.

But dating = death until I move out and get soon and get restraining orders on anyone related to me.

Linus is my fetish.

6 hours ago, Bhav said:

I'm 34 and still don't have any hair loss.

My dad didn't start losing hair till his 50s.

But dating = death until I move out and get soon and get restraining orders on anyone related to me.

Im 22 with a fully receded hairline DX

When do you move into your new house @Bhav?

Dance like no ones watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

16 minutes ago, Bhav said:

No clue.

Hope it is soon and enjoy it when you eventually move in

Dance like no ones watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

* Thread cleaned *

I would suggest avoid being judgmental towards others. This thread is supposed to be a safe space to discuss things without being judged. So I would suggest we all stick to that and move on.

Be aware that this public warning doesn't dismiss any sanctions that could be issued later that caused this thread cleaning.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

VPN server guide

Introduction to Mechanical Keyboard

Spoiler

My Gaming Rig - Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO CPU: i7-8700 RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400(4x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OS SSD: 240GB Avexir E100 Storage: 2x 1TB Seagate PSU: Seasonic G650 OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bits Monitor: Acer 21in G205H + Lenovo 21in

So what do I do literally after blowing through $1000 at Anime North last weekend?  Why I start buying more anime garbage of course.  Why not?

I got the Princess Princess Premium art book for $24 on ebay.  Though it's going to come by the slowest shipping possible and take 1-2 months to turn up.  But squeeee, a whole artbook of Tsuda-san's crossdressing manga boys. <3

79830S.JPG

2 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

It's the gayest time of the year~

It's not Tuesday though.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

It's the gayest time of the year~

Intel agrees ??️‍?

4 hours ago, Drak3 said:

It's not Tuesday though.

I thought it’s Wednesday because in Wednesdays the gays wear pink ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Making Windows Defender as good or even better than paid options

7 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Intel agrees ??️‍?

I too love it when companies that otherwise don't give a shit about LGBT communities suddenly care about LGBT communities for an entire month. It's totally not a publicity stunt at all!

Mechanical keyboard aficionado, professional fox

Mechanical Keyboard Club | Don't buy "gaming" keyboards, yo

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Be proud of who you are.

4 hours ago, NowakVulpix said:

I too love it when companies that otherwise don't give a shit about LGBT communities suddenly care about LGBT communities for an entire month. It's totally not a publicity stunt at all!

So the only one time I try to find a promoted post on reddit about this very issue, I can't and there doesn't seem to be way to search for it.

Anyone remember male rompers? How many of you are, or ever were dying to get one? Well it would seem that straight men are obviously not interested at all and they aren't selling, so the romper company decided to target gay men with them via a 'get the latest / best Pride fashion trend' ad with purple rompers with a rainbow logo.

The thread became a massive joke and devolved into nothing but mockery of these hideous rompers, with most people pointing out how absurd they could possibly be to think that gay men would want to wear these garments of fashion crime if straight men don't even want them. They have zero actual interest in pride or anything lgbt and are obviously just desperate to sell these adult puke catcher bibs.

Giraffe onsies from primark are a thousand times better than these rompers, and those are still terrible anyway but I'd wear one only if it was free. But they couldn't even pay me to want to wear a romper.

Finally I found it, are you ready for the coolest ever, so awesome there's only limited quantities, pride attire ever designed?

Amazing how they are so embarrassed of their own product that they need to crop off the legs.

Linus is my fetish.

I need to get rid of the scars on my wrist. They're just reminding me of how I tore my wrist and had to endure the pain for months before it got taken care of. It's getting to me more than it should and driving me insane!

Mechanical keyboard aficionado, professional fox

Mechanical Keyboard Club | Don't buy "gaming" keyboards, yo

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Be proud of who you are.