LGBT community

carguy86
18 minutes ago, System51 said:

Guys guys can we all calm down a bit please. I love that this thread is so active but it’s to much even for me. 

Allow me to gracefully change the topic...

On 5/19/2022 at 10:04 AM, System51 said:

My Friend got his frist T-Shot today woooooop

How's your friend doing?

BabyBlu (Primary): 

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ up to 5.3GHz, 5.0GHz all-core, delidded
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 @ 4000MHz 16-18-18-34
  • GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK X, 2070MHz core, 8000MHz mem
  • Case: Phanteks Evolv X
  • Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB, 3x ADATASU800 1TB (RAID 0), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i
  • Display: MSI MPG341CQR 34" 3440x1440 144Hz Freesync, Dell S2417DG 24" 2560x1440 165Hz Gsync
  • Cooling: Custom water loop (CPU & GPU), Radiators: 1x140mm(Back), 1x280mm(Top), 1x420mm(Front)
  • Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Brown)
  • Mouse: MasterMouse MM710
  • Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB

Roxanne (Wife Build):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ up to 5.0GHz, 4.8Ghz all-core, relidded w/ LM
  • Motherboard: Asus Z97A
  • RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4x8GB DDR3-2400 @ 10-12-12-24
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 w/ LM
  • Case: Corsair Vengeance C70, w/ Custom Side-Panel Window
  • Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Silicon Power A80 2TB NVME
  • PSU: Corsair AX760
  • Display: Samsung C27JG56 27" 2560x1440 144Hz Freesync
  • Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB
  • Keyboard: GMMK TKL(Kailh Box White)
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O-
  • Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 7

BigBox (HTPC):

• CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3600 @ 3600MHz 14-14-14-28
  • GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X Plus OC, de-shrouded, LM TIM, replaced mem therm pads
  • Case: Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage: SP A80 1TB, WD Black SN770 2TB
  • PSU: Corsair SF600 Gold w/ NF-A9x14
  • Display: Samsung QN90A 65" (QLED, 4K, 120Hz, HDR, VRR)
  • Cooling: Thermalright AXP-100 Copper w/ NF-A12x15
  • Keyboard/Mouse: Rii i4
  • Controllers: 4X Xbox One & 2X N64 (with USB)
  • Sound: Denon AVR S760H with 5.1.2 Atmos setup.

Harmonic (NAS/Game/Plex/Other Server):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 6700
  • Motherboard: ASRock FATAL1TY H270M
  • RAM: 64GB DDR4-2133
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530
  • Case: Fractal Design Define 7
  • HDD: 3X Seagate Exos X16 14TB in RAID 5
  • SSD: Inland Premium 512GB NVME, Sabrent 1TB NVME
  • Optical: BDXL WH14NS40 flashed to WH16NS60
  • PSU: Corsair CX450
  • Display: None
  • Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard/Mouse: None

NAS:

• Synology DS216J
  • 2x8TB WD Red NAS HDDs in RAID 1. 8TB usable space

@Neroon @DANK_AS_gay

I think it time to end this side rail discussion. If you wish to take it private that is between you two. Otherwise, its time to end it as it is causing unnecessary discourse. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I'm bi.

My sister and I kind of had a mutual coming out (to eachother at least) ~5ish years ago that is one of my fondest memories.

Her: ...So...I'm bisexual.

Me: Oh. Cool. Me too

Her: ...REALLY?!😃

Speaking of pride flags, Pride Palace is running a promo for free flags, however you gotta cover shipping and that's kinda expensive...2/3 of "MSRP" (30 USD) for me here in Oregon, dunno where they ship from though - I didn't actually buy them for various reasons

But cool nevertheless!

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

- = Cleaned = -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Howdy, y'all - hope this is a good place for a first post hello! Been enjoying LTT content since around the first of the year. I'm a 63-year-old gay man who lives with his parents! 40-year-old virgin ain't got nothin' on me. How many times have you heard this: I don't live with my parents! My parents live with me! I've finally stopped saying that. I'm back in the old town, in the old house. Things are fine.

I'm the Guy Who:

• watches JayzTwoCents say Don't waste your money on a 12th gen if you're sticking to DDR4 -- right after having done so
  • nearly based his whole build on a GPU that needed liquid cooling! Yeah, I thought all that was just RGB
  • hasn't been a gamer since Skyrim and Dragon Age II and still blows $5k on a PC, eek
    • well it needed a ton of storage as the 1st backup for my 2nd Plex NAS
    • I want to start gaming again with the ol' open-world solo RPGs, but still. . . .
  • kept a Picard action figure in his backpack when he was a touring actor for. . . several years
    • people found it endearing. Just like I wanted them to. (Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha)
    • unpack the luggage la. la. la. pack up the luggage. la. la. la. hi-ho the glamorous life
  • whose favorite album is the same as James Scully's! Once Upon a Time by Donna Summer! Play it loud!
  • remembers which Lord British and Infocom games he liked best: Ultima IV and Zork II
    • almost surely not the best ones, just where I racked up the hours
    • honorable elderly mentions go to Might & Magic 7 and Planetscape: Torment
      • Oh, Might & Magic
        • first person 
        • huge open-world
        • just one NPC, but thousands of copies!
          • dead eyes? check
          • forms clusters of himself in towns, like: hiya big boy? check
  • still has to bite his tongue living with his 90-year-old father
    • the man that over the years always sent me surprise Alienware desktops, bleh. . . .
      • Even the Dell ones, superbleh. . . .
  • has an ancient and mostly-mock nemesis in Hilary Rosen
    • Hilary Rosen! Slowly I turn. Step by step. Inch by inch.
    • The Woman Who Murdered File Sharing In the Crib!!
    • and Was Only a Mediocre Liberal Commentator on CNN!
  • paraphrases O'Neill, and not the one from Stargate: not even the makings of a creative, just the habits (and ego)
  • clearly needs an editor - verbose much?
  • writes the most about himself you're allowed to, under any circumstances, in this sig.  Say yeesh.  You're not wrong.

1 hour ago, System51 said:

Guess who fell victim to the shitty company. Right it’s me

4804D9DE-9637-41E4-9EB3-50CBFDF93369.png

if I had a shitty company console I'd buy that ngl

edit: is it just me or does it seem they're just using LGBTQ+ as a marketing tactic? You click on the page and they've got featured people, that's nice but then theyre like hey so buy these games from our store... but first check out our rainbow wallpapers you like wallpapers right that's what people want 

Although the Word themes are cool, and I shall be using them. 

21 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

is it just me or does it seem they're just using LGBTQ+ as a marketing tactic?

Always Has Been Among Us GIF - Always Has Been Among Us Astronaut GIFs

some might be good, maybe 90-70% marketing and you know, dont care about the countries where it counts for quite a few of them like maybe half or so.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Schnoz said:

*snap*

it's sure damn straighter than i am!

(i don't know if that's actually the case but *shrug*)

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 hours ago, Schnoz said:

also I may or may not have purchased my first skirt on Amazon :3

You'll probably wear a skirt more than I do.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

7 hours ago, milkerfish said:

I outed myself accidentally and decided to change my preferred name in the university's system, but I'm kind of regretting it because I don't really try and present fem, I've only been on hrt for a little under 5 months and changes have been slow 😞 (currently taking 12.5mg CPA and 4mg E)

Part of me wants to be seen for who I truly am but another part of me doesn't want to make it seem like I'm making everything about my identity.

Why do you think it would seem that you are making everything about your identity,  merely for being who you are?

I tried some dating apps, namely OkCupid, and had zero success after nearly 6 months of trying it. Then I rolled a Tinder account and was more or less instantly shadowbanned. I had to contact their support because I couldn't even delete my own account. What a nightmare. I'm guessing someone else had my new phone number before I did, or something, but wow, Tinder is a total mess.

After 6 months, I deleted my OkCupid account, after I spent a bunch of money just to see whoever was interested in me, and they all were male (I specifically am NOT interested in males), though there were a few people that I would be interested in, but most of them were from other continents, and I'm sorry, I have a job and I cannot move halfway around the world to try dating someone I am pretty sure won't work out...

I think I'm just going to go back to not caring, and delete the last account I've got (bumble).

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

7 hours ago, Schnoz said:

Hey everyone! I've come out to the broader LTT forum! Here's a status I wrote with all the details.

Glad to hear you found your true self. Do you have any idea where to go from now?

On 7/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, milkerfish said:

I outed myself accidentally and decided to change my preferred name in the university's system, but I'm kind of regretting it because I don't really try and present fem, I've only been on hrt for a little under 5 months and changes have been slow 😞 (currently taking 12.5mg CPA and 4mg E)

Part of me wants to be seen for who I truly am but another part of me doesn't want to make it seem like I'm making everything about my identity.

I saw you hadn't responded yet, so I just wanted to write this up. Now mind you that my knowledge of diversity, does not come from personal experience, being a white cis hetero male, but I do know a bit about accepting others and finding acceptance for yourself.

You say you don't want to make everything about your identity, but how would you be doing that? I get it, when you transition people will see it, notice you, ask questions, and perhaps you will have more chats about it, then you feel comfortable with. Of course you could also really enjoy it and use it to teach people about it, but obviously I have no clue about that.

Every single person gets to decide whether they will talk to you about it, they can accept it (or not...), and just take it as is, and leave it at that. If they come up to you to talk about it, it's because they want to, they decide to make it about your identity, and that's fine as well, because they probably want to show support and/or learn about you and what it's like to transition. If that's not your thing, you can let them know you don't want to talk more about it at this time.

I can only imagine how awkward it is, I still remember when my sister was in transition, in private I really didn't care, but I remember going to a store with her and my mother, and that time she wasn't taking hormones that long AND she only just started getting the hair removal done, so even with a lot of shaving, you could clearly still see there were hairs trying to grow there. Because she had her hair grow out, done her eyebrows and wore more feminine clothing, she definitely stood out.
I could tell people were looking, and I absolutely hated it, it wasn't that she got comments or anything, and I thought it was brave of her not let this stop her, I just wished she didn't had to go through any of it.

I think my point is that this cannot be avoided, it's part of it, and it's ok. It's ok for you to get attention for this, not because you make it about your identity, but because you will be just presenting as yourself.

Personally I feel happy whenever someone takes these steps, not because I give a shit if someone is trans or not, but because it's someone that is accepting who they are, being who they are, and not let the world dictate them who they are supposed to be, or what's convenient for them.

So take your time if you need it, but I wouldn't let things like that stop you from taking that next step, you deserve to be who you are, and you deserve that everyone sees you for who you are as well.

That sounds fantastic, that's definitely something you can be proud of! Glad that you had a great experience. 🙂

1 hour ago, Schnoz said:

I'm not completely sure yet, but the California Bay Area where I live has a LOT of resources and a robust LGBTQ+ community. One of my doctor's sons is trans, and there's even a dedicated brick-and-mortar facility for gender equality with a heavy focus on LGBTQ+ rights.

That's definitely ideal, I mean having a doctor that knows about this up close and personal, definitely helps with finding understanding. 

Well, I just took the first step to getting a gender nullification, hopefully. >_>

1 minute ago, milkerfish said:

So I got an X gender designation on my driver's license since in Ontario it doesn't require any additional documentation. It's not quite the F I wanted but it's a lot better than M.

^_^

300244519_PXL_20220722_2023108663.jpg

Nice! You’ll get that F on there eventually 🙂

3 hours ago, milkerfish said:

But changing it to an X doesn't require anything you just have to show up in person and fill out a form and take a new picture.

an X? can that be used for "security reasons" and say that it's hidden in the database? it's not going to help as documentation, as others might want to say it does. but nice if one can change it and get the F 😛

Edited by Quackers101

6 hours ago, milkerfish said:

Thanks so much for writing all that ❤️

The reason I hadn't responded was just because I hadn't logged into the forum in a little bit.

Honestly the reason I don't want to come out yet is a little bit of internalized transphobia, I don't want to be that annoying trans person that's always correcting people on her name and pronouns. Especially since I don't pass yet. 

Does it matter if you pass? I mean yes for recognition from people that don't know you, it does. And this will remain, my sister gets misgendered on the phone because even though her voice isn't super masculine, it is understandable that people make assumptions (whether we agree with people making assumptions in the first place or not)

If you don't want to constantly correct people, then don't. You could ask the people around you to call you by your new name, and use the right pronouns, but also tell them that you will accept the old ones and won't correct them yet on it.

It's your transition, you always decide what feels comfortable for you, and what's acceptable.

In the end it can take years and years before the people around you don't make that mistake anymore. I've luckily not used my sisters old name around her for at least like 3-4 years (It's been 5 years), but about 6 months ago I used it when talking to my mom, and I still have moments where I'm about to say with her there, which actually freaks me out, because even though I talked to her about this, and she wouldn't be mad if it happened, I just feel like it would super offense from my part.

Anyway so yeah, people will need to get used to it, and that moment will come regardless. If you would feel better if people already start using it, even if they make some mistakes here and there, it could still be nice to hear your name from others. But obviously that's all your choice.

Personally I like it when people already want to use there new name already, because it's very visible that it gives them a good feeling when they hear it. 🙂

6 hours ago, milkerfish said:

So I got an X gender designation on my driver's license since in Ontario it doesn't require any additional documentation. It's not quite the F I wanted but it's a lot better than M.

^_^

300244519_PXL_20220722_2023108663.jpg

Nice. And I see a lot longer hair as well. 🙂

12 hours ago, milkerfish said:

The person at service Ontario explained that it'll still say "M" in the database but it'll say "X" on the card.

so X-men, a part of the super hero group? 😮 (if not that is a bit too much about that)

Spoiler

X Women by IvannaMatilla on DeviantArt | Marvel comics art, Dc comics vs  marvel, Marvel girls

^

Edited by Quackers101

18 hours ago, milkerfish said:

The person at service Ontario explained that it'll still say "M" in the database but it'll say "X" on the card.

Works this way where I live, too. I think it requires a letter from a therapist, though, or physical modification. Not entirely sure. Been too long since I looked. At least the legal birth certificate can be modified.

9 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

so X-men, a part of the super hero group? 😮 (if not that is a bit too much about that)

Hide contents

X Women by IvannaMatilla on DeviantArt | Marvel comics art, Dc comics vs  marvel, Marvel girls

^

X-Men? MEN!!?

Better be part of X-Force!

3 hours ago, milkerfish said:

https://hrt.cafe is a great resourse.

But yea it's as simple as just placing an order online and waiting for it to show up at your door, in most countries estradiol isn't a controlled substance.

Most sellers take either crypto or a bank transfer.

Heh, that's where I've been getting them

13 minutes ago, System51 said:

Guess who is broke enough so they can not afford antidepressants anymore for at least 3 month. It's gonna be fun.

Is there a local outreach or counseling center that might be able to help?

Also, if it's just one medication, you might be able to get an emergency supply if you write to the pharma co that makes it. My ex needed a medication that was $400/pill, and we got a 10 pill per month supply just by asking politely and explaining our situation (helped that we needed the services of a food bank  around the same time).