LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Sylvie said:

oof

sounds like a nice waste of time

seriously american providers (and some canadian ones) have such horrible service and practices

I met a Cox employee at a booth in Walmart and he was kind enough to teach me the loopholes to keep my lower price and gave his contact info ofc to further help me. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, Invader-Peridot said:

dying my hair purple next week!, with some blue thrown in! :) then adding some hair extensions :3 

but i wanna add some pink to it too! :D 

add n the black boots i got, and i'mma look fucking rad .. i hope 

sounds cool af

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I met a Cox employee at a booth in Walmart and he was kind enough to teach me the loopholes to keep my lower price and gave his contact info ofc to further help me. 

aww, heck that's cool

he must hate the business as much as you do

4 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

someone who understands my type of cuisine

So hard wood then? xD

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I have to disconnect mine and reconnect it soon in order to keep my 49.99 USD a month for up to 100mbps. So stupid and I told them that over the phone. ISP Cox is Cox. Just the way it sounds.

What sucks with mine is that my only choice of ISP at my current apartment is just one. $36 for 25 mbps, $47 for 50 mbps, or $55 for 100 mbps. I guess I can suck it up since it's FTTC but this is the provider known to have so many issues. 

Too bad I still have to wait until September since all ISPs require proof of billing and I just moved in this August.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 hours ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

sizzurp 2

Bieber and his dad loved that shit while hitting up on hookers and while driving a yellow sports car xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

xD

Awww thanks. I'm still a bit self conscious about my Adam's Apple. If my face looks different in before and after, that's due to camera angle but also my face changing.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

3 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

xD

Awww thanks. I'm still a bit self conscious about my Adam's Apple. If my face looks different in before and after, that's due to camera angle but also my face changing.

Lookin' good, girl!

I've seen cisgendered women with Adam's Apples bigger than yours. Don't worry about it. If you accpet yourself as you are and are comfortable in your own skin, others will be more comfortable with you. I pass like a four dollar bill and I rarely have problems because I'm comfortable with who  and what I am (of course, being 5' 7.5" and big as a house plus being part Irish, part German, and total bitch doesn't hurt!).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

5 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Lookin' good, girl!

I've seen cisgendered women with Adam's Apples bigger than yours. Don't worry about it. If you accpet yourself as you are and are comfortable in your own skin, others will be more comfortable with you. I pass like a four dollar bill and I rarely have problems because I'm comfortable with who  and what I am (of course, being 5' 7.5" and big as a house plus being part Irish, part German, and total bitch doesn't hurt!).

↑what this person said

Although cisgender and transgender are adjectives and not nouns so it's generally "transgender/cisgender" o3o

I'm 2.03m and still pass

That's about 6'7" for you sillies who use imperial

8 hours ago, Dark_wizzie said:

xD

don't worry too much about it, plenty of women have very visible thyroid cartilage

5 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

↑what this person said

Although cisgender and transgender are adjectives and not nouns so it's generally "transgender/cisgender" o3o

I'm 2.03m and still pass

That's about 6'7" for you sillies who use imperial

I read '2.03cm' for a split second. :D

I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall, which is tall for an Asian woman but not tall enough to stand out.

don't worry too much about it, plenty of women have very visible thyroid cartilage

I dunno, I don't see it often. The thing about passing vs not passing is it's not always about one specific thing, it's the total. So... a woman can struggle to fill A cup, be very tall, have no hips, have Adam's Apple, and each on its own isn't enough to get people to think twice.

5 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Lookin' good, girl!

I think I act like a normal person when I'm out. I'm used to going out like this now since it has been months. But I suppose there is a difference between being okay versus really feeling the role.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

3 minutes ago, Dark_wizzie said:

I read '2.03cm' for a split second. :D

I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall, which is tall for an Asian woman but not tall enough to stand out.

i don't think a huge amount of people would even look twice in most cases.

most people who do stare at me just say things like "she's tall" so

tfw you have a DVR but choose to record using your capture card and computer instead

It's not fun, guys. Sitting through two hours of The Jetsons and The Flintstones kills your eyes faster than you'd think.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tfw you have a DVR but choose to record using your capture card and computer instead

It's not fun, guys. Sitting through two hours of The Jetsons and The Flintstones kills your eyes faster than you'd think.

Oh, you should see the amount of footage I sift through just looking for clips to add to my overwatch videos -w-

plus, I'm a timing perfectionist, so I spend ages getting my video and audio perfectly aligned

Just now, Sylvie said:

Oh, you should see the amount of footage I sift through just looking for clips to add to my overwatch videos -w-

BdTQ2.png

Ignore the fact that one of the captures is larger than everything else, but this is all of what I've captured in a week.

~5mbps x264 video and 320kbps AAC audio doesn't come cheap, but it could be worse.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

BdTQ2.png

Ignore the fact that one of the captures is larger than everything else, but this is all of what I've captured in a week.

~5mbps x264 video and 320kbps AAC audio doesn't come cheap, but it could be worse.

I capture about 10 hours of game footage a day -3-

It's not a competition though, I understand it's a pain editing, but if you don't do it, it doesn't get done

10 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

I capture about 10 hours of game footage a day -3-

It's not a competition though, I understand it's a pain editing, but if you don't do it, it doesn't get done

Yeah, I know. I simply capture for archival purposes, when I know damn well I don't have that space.

Well, that and a YouTube channel, but that's not really relevant here :P 

I think the one thing that should change the most is my voice... not even the Adam's Apple or hips. Voice is not super low, but still male range.

I just finished The Last Remnant at BR 20 which took a lot of work. Lack of sleep was so bad for my acne before HRT. Now it's waaaaay better. In fact it removed so much oil, I am going to go find moisturizer for my face.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:39 AM, Sylvie said:

do eet

*sighs* I tried but had a pannic attack when i was in public looking girlish. Arg, on the other hand virgina beach was fun!

23 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

*sighs* I tried but had a pannic attack when i was in public looking girlish. Arg, on the other hand virgina beach was fun!

That first time can be terrifying--it was for me--but it gets better with time. Are there any transgender support groups near where you live?

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!