Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

What did I step into here?

The pursuit of knowledge for the sake of knowledge.

Forever in search of my reason to exist.

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

What did I step into here?

sterm and I having a bromance or something idk

Mechanical keyboard aficionado, professional fox

Mechanical Keyboard Club | Don't buy "gaming" keyboards, yo

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Be proud of who you are.

I don't alwasy read this thread, but when I do I find some nice little gems.

Namly these

And these

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-derail-threads-but-when-i-do-it-s-this-one-1608e2.jpg

car thread.jpg

[Desktop][i7 3960X @ 4.3Ghz][P9X79 Deluxe][16GB DDR3 1866Mhz][GTX 1080Ti Fe][1TB 850 Evo][Win 10 Pro]
[Laptop][Pavilion Gaming 15t][i7 8750H @ -128 undervolt][8GB DDR4 2666M Mhz][GTX 1060 Max-Q][1TB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD][Win 10 Pro]

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

attachment.php?attachmentid=382&d=121403

I come home, open chrome and i get bombarded with notifications from you guys having a pokemon battle.... I LIKE IT!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Daring said:

When has this thread ever been on topic?

Its actually always on topic. (Its on off-topic :P)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Drove a female friend to the gynecology department of a local hospital for surgery.

During the drive home there was a distinct smell of charred pussy in the car.. (from the surgery)

I think i'll be gay for a while.. Damn.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

6 hours ago, QueenDemetria said:

348161a_tn220x220.jpg

Shame that nobody found a higher res version of this pic lol, but welcome to the LTT-LGBT community :D.

I'm curious, who is Natalie and why are they a butt?(lol)

I'm Natalie, and I'm a butt :^)

I had a really mismatched PC part list from 2016 as a signature for nearly 4 years and I'm so glad that I discovered how to change it, thank the heavens.

32 minutes ago, natalieisabutt said:

I'm Natalie, and I'm a butt :^)

I'm Kai, and I like it in the butt

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

1 minute ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

I'm Kai, and I like it in the butt

Same here fam :^))))))))

I had a really mismatched PC part list from 2016 as a signature for nearly 4 years and I'm so glad that I discovered how to change it, thank the heavens.

Recently, my mom and I were driving back from the supermarket and we were discussing how the 13 y/o daughter of a friend of ours came out as trans (so they're the 13 y/o son now i guess) and my very liberal (i mean like super feminist and legalize drugs liberal) mom said that once someone comes out as trans, they need to get counselling bcs they are troubled and might be doing it as an act of rebellion. This is just another reason why I'm not coming out (as pan) any time soon...

2 minutes ago, CtW said:

Recently, my mom and I were driving back from the supermarket and we were discussing how the 13 y/o daughter of a friend of ours came out as trans (so they're the 13 y/o son now i guess) and my very liberal (i mean like super feminist and legalize drugs liberal) mom said that once someone comes out as trans, they need to get counselling bcs they are troubled and might be doing it as an act of rebellion. This is just another reason why I'm not coming out (as pan) any time soon...

My mom was the opposite kind of super liberal when I came out (as gay). She asked me if being gay was a "stepping stone phase" to me coming out as trans because she'd rather me just come out as who I 100% am and that way I could get surgery and stuff I guess. While the offer was nice, I told her I was more than happy with my dude parts and don't need sexual reassignment.

We laugh about it now, but it was kinda an awkward car ride home when that conversation hit up.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

You guys are gay. :^)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

26 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I'm bi thank you.

Be proud of who you are.

Just now, STRMfrmXMN said:

K bi

no u

Be proud of who you are.

9 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm bi thank you.

rekt

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 minute ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

rekt

rekt?

Be proud of who you are.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

rekt?

I don't know. I am exhausted after a day of travelling. 

28 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I don't know. I am exhausted after a day of travelling. 

And I'm exhausted after a day of classes. And I just got into my second class of the day.

Be proud of who you are.

9 hours ago, CtW said:

One would hope that the young dudes parents are more accepting. Trans-exclusionary feminists.... they make'th me rage.
Really its just not good form from people who were supposed to be about, as a base ideal, equality.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

28 minutes ago, Serin said:

One would hope that the young dudes parents are more accepting. Trans-exclusionary feminists.... they make'th me rage.
Really its just not good form from people who were supposed to be about, as a base ideal, equality.

My mom isn't anti trans, she's just a bit old fashioned I guess.

1 minute ago, CtW said:

My mom isn't anti trans, she's just a bit old fashioned I guess.

At least she didn't seem to be hostile to the idea, so I would just call it ignorance - much better than knowing the facts and still being transphobic I guess

5 minutes ago, Cat :^) said:

At least she didn't seem to be hostile to the idea, so I would just call it ignorance - much better than knowing the facts and still being transphobic I guess

Yeah, definitely.

Heh, I got some parent in school the other day to bitch at their 10-ish year old kid for using the term "You're so gay go kiss the mirror" to what I can only assume was one of the kids friends.

Go me.

Then again, I was like a full foot taller than the parent.

2 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

yeah c:

I like fluffy things.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600. Cooling: Intel Stock Cooler. Mobo: Asus B150i Pro Gaming. RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 16GB 2133MHz. Storage: OCZ Trion 150 120GB SSD, 120GB Samsung SSD and a WD Blue 1TB HDD. GPU: XFX RX 470 4GB. Case: Thermaltake Core V1. PSU: Corsair CX650M.