LGBT community

carguy86

I can't stand white wine.. (I've been to wine tasting events and still could not find one I enjoyed)

I'm very particular about beer. Porters and stouts are ok. Lager makes me heave just from the taste.

Gin is kind of alright to me.

Tequila is my personal nemesis.. god that stuff just floors me..

Your profile pic is what I imagine you are like on tequila hahaha

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

I feel like one of the five people in existence who doesn't like the taste of alcohol. I never have.

Add me to that list. I used to need over sweetened junk like Archers or Reefs while getting through the uni years.

Linus is my fetish.

OH MY! I have been gone for so long. Mi is BACK~!

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

MWS2012 be like

"Change your password. Your password expires Today.

bish you said that too 2 months ago 

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

im carefull With alcohol, back when i was 6-7 years old i had an alcoholic steph-dad who usualy got drunk and started punching my mother and he even tried to kill us... im so glad my Brother still lived With us at the time, he saved us that nigth. (Brother With bat vs Drunk guy With knife, it ended With drunk guy in hospital)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

im carefull With alcohol, back when i was 6-7 years old i had an alcoholic steph-dad who usualy got drunk and started punching my mother and he even tried to kill us... im so glad my Brother still lived With us at the time, he saved us that nigth. (Brother With bat vs Drunk guy With knife, it ended With drunk guy in hospital)

Wow  :(

When I drink alcohol I just tend to start laughing at pretty much everything.  I'm glad I'm not an angry drunk, or so my friends say.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I'm sorry to hear that man.

Personally i'm just a lazy drunk. And flirty.. Its not that i wouldn't hurt a fly.. I just couldn't be arsed

Wow  :(

When I drink alcohol I just tend to start laughing at pretty much everything.  I'm glad I'm not an angry drunk, or so my friends say.

I have a friend that is a laughing drunk  :D I could just say any random thing and she'll start giggling. Its adorable ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Your profile pic is what I imagine you are like on tequila hahaha

Its more like this 

34e62638fcabf33befe2a73ae7b50a40.jpg

And i.. Really can't dance. My dancing is so bad that i'm sure i'm breaking some paragraph of the geneva convention

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It really depends on the person who is coming out, the people they are coming out to and the context of the coming out itself. For me, it's really easy to come out to random people on the internet and my own friends as I don't feel any pressure or anxiety over it, however, when it comes to family, the thought of doing it freaks me out despite the fact that I know that my family supports me. 

I'm like that, apart from my old best friend, who then moved back to Spain and didn't care to continue to friendship over the internet, I've only told the internet that I'm gay.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I turn into the most depressing person when drunk.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I laugh a lot when drunk and fall asleep shortly after that. Not that I'm drinking much.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I've never been drunk, nor do I ever want to. I detest the taste of all beers (not that I've tried any more than one or two) and only really like the taste of Wine, especially when it's mulled, wow, I see now why my friends call me pretentious. :D ​  

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

I've never been drunk, nor do I ever want to. I detest the taste of all beers (not that I've tried any more than one or two) and only really like the taste of Wine, especially when it's mulled, wow, I see now why my friends call me pretentious. :D ​  

Mulled wine is pretty common around here during christmas. (Well. A kind of it. "Glögg") 

Its a bit too sweet for my tastes. Almost sickeningly so  -_-

Never been drunk, but I probably will be at some part of my life. I don't think I'll start drinking anytime soon though.

I like to drink quite a bit of mulled wine/glögg at christmas. In my opinion it tastes better if you add some hazelnuts to it.  ^_^

That's the 6th time I've seen that profile pic. And it's a nice one c:

Whhaaaaaaat? This is the off topic section after all :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Never been drunk, but I probably will be at some part of my life. I don't think I'll start drinking anytime soon though.

I like to drink quite a bit of mulled wine/glögg at christmas. In my opinion it tastes better if you add some hazelnuts to it.  ^_^

We've always gone for almonds and raisins. Might try hazelnuts once. Might make it less sweet

Bonus. Since we're both swedes. (Well. Sort of)

6SVmw2x.gif

We've always gone for almonds and raisins. Might try hazelnuts once. Might make it less sweet

Bonus. Since we're both swedes. (Well. Sort of)

6SVmw2x.gif

Hmm... Robbaz?

Hmm... Robbaz?

who?

who?

This guy. He is very, very Swedish. Used to jokingly call himself the "king of Sweden", even.

This guy. He is very, very Swedish. Used to jokingly call himself the "king of Sweden", even.

Already not a fan.  -_-

His humor isn't for everyone.

Well its partly because i'm a royalist :/

Well its partly because i'm a royalist :/

Oh. Well, he stopped doing it a while ago because (in his words) "it sounded fucking stupid".

Oh. Well, he stopped doing it a while ago because (in his words) "it sounded fucking stupid".

Indeed it did.

Might give him another shot sometime. But right now there is only one lets player for me.

jesse cox

Indeed it did.

Might give him another shot sometime. But right now there is only one lets player for me.

jesse cox

But yeah, overly Swedish, swears a whole lot, plays video games bad, occasionally makes a cooking video because his day job is a chef I think. One of his catchphrases is "GLOR-I-OUS!", and the "GLORIOUS!" and that Swedish af character made me think of him so yeh.

I laugh a lot when drunk and fall asleep shortly after that. Not that I'm drinking much.

Same here. But I manage to stay completely compos mentis as well, luckily.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.