Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

I like to think of myself as trysexual, though I've been told I'm pansexual by my friends since I openly said that I wouldn't care what any partner would have in their pants and would just love them for who they are.

PANSEXUALITY 

Laptop specs:

CPU: Core i7 3630QM

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT630M

RAM: 16gb of unknown origin

Storage: 1tb HDD (probably going to upgrade to an SSD at some point)

Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

You should tell you me parents to walk off of a cliff whilst enjoying a cold glass of bleach.

I'm straight but I wanted to comment anyway. Stop me?!?!

You don't have to be LGBT to comment here, you mong.

I don't know how many straight people there are here, but I suppose it doesn't matter. As long as everyone accepts each others' views and keep the discussions friendly, this community will be welcoming.

Not sure would asexuality classify as part of the LGBT spectrum or not. Also a bit confused where goes the border between asexuality and being "straight" with little-to-no interest in intercourses...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Saw this on Imgur. Thought it was appropriate 

Fy8iU4U.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I wrote an essay on the topic of my coming out story for my English final exam, hopefully it goes well.

LTT's OFFICIAL ASIAN NEW YORKER!

-straight male here, sorry for intruding-

I mean this in a totally chill way, though it probably won't come across as that... Anyway. 14 is kinda young to even know you're gay, right? Like I'm not saying it's TOO young, but, at 14 I don't even think I was thinking about gurls that much - not as much as I do now anyway aha. Is it something you've always kinda known or... Take my bro for instance (still not sure if he's actually gay...) but he's always been a bit, flamboyant. He's just never really been the 'alpha male'; that relate to you in anyway? Or did you just one day realise you liked guys?

Can ignore me if you want, was just curious as I've never seen someone at the age of yourself know themselves to be gay :P

I knew I was gay when I was 4, and began fapping when I was 9, and I had a full beard and body hair everywhere when I was 12.

Linus is my fetish.

After three years of me pretending not to know. A friend of mine finally stepped out of the closet. And into my friend zone

Protip to anyone here that's in the closet

If you have someone help you with your laptop

when-you-borrow-your-friends-laptop_o_67

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

After three years of me pretending not to know. A friend of mine finally stepped out of the closet. And into my friend zone

Protip to anyone here that's in the closet

If you have someone help you with your laptop

when-you-borrow-your-friends-laptop_o_67

What a way to find out. Certainly got a giggle out of me.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What a way to find out. Certainly got a giggle out of me.

Predictive text is one hell of a double edged sword xD

Was going to test his internet connection by going to youtube.

The first google suggestion started with you.. But did not end with tube  -_-

Predictive text is one hell of a double edged sword xD

Was going to test his internet connection by going to youtube.

The first google suggestion started with you.. But did not end with tube  -_-

Is that not normal?  :P

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is that not normal?  :P

On the account i'm typing this on. No

My other google account on the other hand..

People still don't use private browsing sessions?!?

The majority of people are careless I guess.

i use a private session even when researching information on my depression. 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm just glad no one can get onto my computer without a password. :P

Private browsing

64C_zps1baf1b96.gif

I don't use it because i can't be arsed to log into things..

I'm just glad no one can get onto my computer without a password. :P

I think in some cases the Windows password can be bypassed, but I'm not sure about it nor I have tried. It's a better idea to encrypt your hard drive. :D

I didn't bother with putting a password on my desktop, because I'm the only one who uses it and I wouldn't allow anyone else to touch it anyway.  :lol:

My laptop has one though, since I never know what might happen to it. I don't have any personal or sensitive data on both, so I don't really care.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I think in some cases the Windows password can be bypassed, but I'm not sure about it nor I have tried. It's a better idea to encrypt your hard drive. :D

I didn't bother with putting a password on my desktop, because I'm the only one who uses it and I wouldn't allow anyone else to touch it anyway.  :lol:

My laptop has one though, since I never know what might happen to it. I don't have any personal or sensitive data on both, so I don't really care.

I never used to, but I cant be arsed to take it off through W10. Then again, it's nice to lock my PC and go out for a bit without anyone getting on.

I'm bisexual, though I haven't come out of the closet.  ^_^

I like fluffy things.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600. Cooling: Intel Stock Cooler. Mobo: Asus B150i Pro Gaming. RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 16GB 2133MHz. Storage: OCZ Trion 150 120GB SSD, 120GB Samsung SSD and a WD Blue 1TB HDD. GPU: XFX RX 470 4GB. Case: Thermaltake Core V1. PSU: Corsair CX650M.

I'm bisexual, though I haven't come out of the closet.  ^_^

This is going to sound rude, but I coming out as bi really a big thing? 

Misinformation and ignorance can make it quite difficult.

Sure sometimes its not as big of a deal as coming out as gay. 

But it is still a big step. And some people are completely anti everything other than straight.

The largest problems i've encountered personally are the 

Some people seem to think its a transitional thing. And that the "I'm gay" confession is coming soon after

And some people just aren't ok with same sex stuff. Even if its only part time.

As with everything.. You just can't be sure how people will react.. 

Just thought i'd throw my two cents in

Basically what @techswede said. Some people are just anti everything and others think it is "just a phase" and the gay confession is coming after.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Basically what @techswede said. Some people are just anti everything and others think it is "just a phase" and the gay confession is coming after.

That moment when people try to explain that its ok that you're gay. Even though you repeatedly tell them that you really are bi/pan or a bisexual cooking tool

3QNMw.gif

"Already know its perfectly ok to be gay.. You're just not listening"

It really depends on the person who is coming out, the people they are coming out to and the context of the coming out itself. For me, it's really easy to come out to random people on the internet and my own friends as I don't feel any pressure or anxiety over it, however, when it comes to family, the thought of doing it freaks me out despite the fact that I know that my family supports me. 

Open relationships.

Great in theory..

A lot of work in practice..