LGBT community

carguy86

Anyway, the offer of asking questions (within reason) is still open, so go ahead if you want to (I'll be at school until fairly late in the afternoon GMT, but I will be back soon after that).

Anyway, the offer of asking questions (within reason) is still open, so go ahead if you want to (I'll be at school until fairly late in the afternoon GMT, but I will be back soon after that).

What colour is your underwear?

*bump* thread is alive again.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

*bump* thread is alive again.

Pink. Why wear anything else?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is this what you're looking for?  http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

You have completed the personality test. 

Below is the Kinsey scale, your result has been highlighted. 

0 Exclusively heterosexual.

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual.
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual. 4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual.
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual.
6 Exclusively homosexual.
X Non-sexual.
F The test failed to match you to a Kinsey Type profile. Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a very unusual person.

This test is not infallible, if you think that your result is wrong you are right and this test is wrong.

I was expecting slightly hetero from the questions TBH

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

300 calories a day...Yeah I dont know of any foods that give you all the nutrients you need while only consuming that much a day. Plus that sounds really unhealth to starve yourself.

nutrients =/= calories.

:P

all this talk about fashion and clothes just makes me want to upload som images of me when im home alone

pics: (excuse the messy background in that last one)

IDK why but i feel like me and you should go sit in a public park and play pokemon with oversized cards while dressed up as dragons.

can we?

/StrangeUrgesOfTerrah

oh, gay marriage is a thing and banning people from church isnt really a thing unless the people at said church are extremely religious....

the whole ''lets ban X_person from our church'' never made sense to me.

isnt the point of a church to save people? not be some special club that only some are allowed into and if you're gay you're evil.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

U0FjRe9.png

One of my friends who is both trans and gay gets the F as well. I wouldnt take it to heart ;)

im a special snowflake. /(.o.)\

xD

no im not. ive already melted.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I want to make some AR goggles, or at least an application that runs on AR hardware like some future hololens that can analyze someones face and depict a virtual representation of how gay or not gay they are.

I would for example take a gander at this in real life:

Now to be fair, no one needs goggles for this, the first dude had flames shooting out of my screen when I first saw this, then when Clay Gaiken came out it was like two twin rocket engines shooting the fires of hell into the camera.

But the result with my gaydar AR goggles should show this effect superimposed coming from them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI#t=1m50s

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

UGH don't you hate it when you get a haircut and you use too much shampoo afterwards .__.

nope. havent had a hair cut in almost 3 years. never plan on cutting ever again.

well said.

Get it autographed by Lemmy  :lol:

you gonna wish the man happy birthday on the 24th too? :D

What's your favorite type of milk?

unsweetened kirkland brand organic soymilk.

shits good. <3

also chocolate flacour sometimes when im feeling special. :D :3

depends. /oldpeoplejoke

right now? light blue.

otherdays:

Blue. Cambridge. Yankees. Navy, Sky, Slate, Vista, Steele, Aero, Phthalo, Maya, Cyan, Bleu.

-Jim Hensen

I'm unsure about myself really.

i know im MtF, no doubt... everything thats ever been a phase or due to depression in my life ive been able to nail down to that DURING it.

i hate every bit of being male, but i just cant figure out where i want to take my life.

as im writing this im realizing i just wanna flop around and be a kid a little longer.

never had much of a childhood or many friends.

time to take the thread to a dark place <_<

-Jim Hensen

Wow. I'm away from my PC for a little over 12 hours and suddenly inbox spam...

Bit of a random question (and borderline creepy) but your standard colours  (currently black, but I do also have blue, grey, etc.)

Wow. I'm away from my PC for a little over 12 hours and suddenly inbox spam...

Bit of a random question (and borderline creepy) but your standard colours  (currently black, but I do also have blue, grey, etc.)

The correct answer to that question would have been "How would you know I'm wearing any in the first place?"

I do. I don't "go commando", just being a little silly because I can. Also note that I wasn't the one asking that.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Answering this with a video instead

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The correct answer to that question would have been "How would you know I'm wearing any in the first place?"

I do. I don't "go commando", just being a little silly because I can. Also note that I wasn't the one asking that.

I suppose that should've been the right question to ask and that last sentence tho... you never know.... I might...

Haha, it seems that the thread seems to fall silent after every question I answer. So, any more questions/change the topic/etc?

Haha, it seems that the thread seems to fall silent after every question I answer. So, any more questions/change the topic/etc?

This thread has always had its ups and downs^^ Don't worry about it  ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This thread has always had its ups and downs^^ Don't worry about it  ^_^

There have been plenty if times when it hasnt been active for a whole week. The recent surge in activity is nice but not normal.

Just updated my profile pic to this thought it was better

post-267198-0-16988400-1450816234_thumb.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Merry Christmas my Gaybies <3

(and anyone else LGBTQIA+)

Merry Christmas my Gaybies <3

(and anyone else LGBTQIA+)

Merry Pastamus! (I am a Pastafarian, i celebrate Pastamus xD)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Have a lgbtq/what ever you are Xmass love ya all xoxo

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Have a lgbtq/what ever you are Xmass love ya all xoxo

sameeee <3

And especially a merry xmas to those who aren't accepted by their family this christmas ;(

• 2 weeks later...

well bf after 5 years left me. Returned a 980kingpin and got the 980ti king pin as a treat for myself for my spare pc.

edit: changed it to a third titanX for my main rig.