LGBT community

carguy86
27 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

Ahoy, welcome to the crew mate!

I've been here a while, just kinda started posting in the last few days.

54 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

I'm an Aussie and a civil engineer

so that kind of thing really bugs me

Bush fires shouldn't just happen, especially because of error and miss treatment of equipment.

I remember that day fairly vividly, I wasn't affected by it, just slightly inconvenienced by it. 

I was at the local pool (because it was very hot day) at about 2PM, and there was a very unusual, and fairly hot eastly (I think, but that sounds wrong) winds were at my back. Had an early dinner, was a BBQ. At around 5:30, the sky was red, then went dark shortly after that (not sunset, the sun was blocked out by smoke, and was much darker than the night). Very surreal.

800px-Victoria_bushfires_-_9am_Feb_8_200

(Sunday, the 8th of February, 2009 at 9AM)

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Bush fires shouldn't just happen, especially because of error and miss treatment of equipment.

I remember that day fairly vividly, I wasn't affected by it, just slightly inconvenienced by it. 

I was at the local pool (because it was very hot day) at about 2PM, and there was a very unusual, and fairly hot eastly (I think, but that sounds wrong) winds were at my back. Had an early dinner, was a BBQ. At around 5:30, the sky was red, then went dark shortly after that (not sunset, the sun was blocked out by smoke, and was much darker than the night). Very surreal.

800px-Victoria_bushfires_-_9am_Feb_8_200

(Sunday, the 8th of February, 2009 at 9AM)

i remember my asthma being really shit that day. I'm not in Australia regularly; but I was spending a couple of months there

9 hours ago, Sylvie said:

I've been here a while, just kinda started posting in the last few days.

Aye, then welcome back mate!

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Playing TF2 with @wcreek is pretty fun.

Not to mention he helps out with contracts, so I complete them in a single round instead of wasting time I don't need to on them.

^_^ I enjoy playing TF2 with you too :x 

I should really do more contracts, too easy to forget about tbh lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, wcreek said:

^_^ I enjoy playing TF2 with you too :x 

I should really do more contracts, too easy to forget about tbh lol

i'll play with you guys sometime that'll be cool

So I've been wanting a 3DS for nostalgia purposes (DS and 3DS games) and out of nowhere my boyfriends mom decides to take us to gamestop and buy me one so that's p nice.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Well I consider myself pansexual. Still debating whether it's a branch of bisexuality or not. Since pansexuality is "gender-blind."

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

47 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Well I consider myself pansexual. Still debating whether it's a branch of bisexuality or not. Since pansexuality is "gender-blind."

hmmm... Yeah its a bit of an oddity imo Still hads its place though.

On another note

:o Jaguar... F-type... :D I like! Yours or just profile pic? Also if yours what year and variant :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

21 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Kevin Rudd on Q & A in 2013.

What a bad arse.

I never understood the notion of being gay as "unnatural".

Have they never seen how unfixed dogs and cats behave with one another?

3 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I never understood the notion of being gay as "unnatural".

Have they never seen how unfixed dogs and cats behave with one another?

Want to look at homosexuality before, well, the 1600s, the Romans demonstrated how not only horny humans are, but how gay men were.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:23 PM, AshleyAshes said:

I don't do it for portability but so the files can be on my server and accessed.  I just got the DVDs for Gakuen Heaven and Haunted Junction in the mail from eBay and their first and only drive read will be in my workstation to be ripped to HEVC.  From then on the discs will just sit on a shelf.

That said, running Handbrake on DVDs is about the only time find myself thinking a faster CPU would be great.  For almost any task an i7 4930k is great but since I'm doing HEVC enoding at the slower preset, even at 480p it'll be about 2hrs per ep.  (I mean, if they'll live on my server for forever, best to get very good rips, right?) and this is where a nice 10 core would really shine.

Everything transcoded quite well. While not the sharpest of images owing to the potato source resolution, there was very little (if anything perceptible) lost in the encode. Deinterlace settings were set at Decomb with the eedi2 filter, with detection at default. Turning off detection yields the best quality, but at a massive hit to encode times. With the above settings, interlacing is heavily subdued or eliminated. And finally, I used the x265 encoder with the Slow preset and RF at 17.

In a bit of irony, it took more time to encode a 480i collection than it did some of my blu rays. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Everything transcoded quite well. While not the sharpest of images owing to the potato source resolution, there was very little (if anything perceptible) lost in the encode. Deinterlace settings were set at Decomb with the eedi2 filter, with detection at default. Turning off detection yields the best quality, but at a massive hit to encode times. With the above settings, interlacing is heavily subdued or eliminated. And finally, I used the x265 encoder with the Slow preset and RF at 17.

In a bit of irony, it took more time to encode a 480i collection than it did some of my blu rays. :P

Soooo Threadripper or xeon server time? :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!