LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

By hidden, I meant removed. I mean its still hidden, but only mods can see it.

Screenshot_20171101-125223.thumb.png.473c5ef233d894c9febf49505265b04f.png

So I'm not entirely sure how google got info, unless they cached it while the topic was public

how long has it been hidden from view? they can still index parts of a site hidden from view unless you have it set to "noindex" everything that gets hidden. And even then, it'll only stop indexing pages after the tag was applied. So it could have an indexed copy that isn't up-to-date

18 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Third result.

Interesting that it shows up on a google search even though the topic is hidden

What's interesting is that part of my user info (title and location) and part of my post appears!

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

8 minutes ago, Daring said:

vBeOfLt.png

Imagine being the only person in Hampshire County without power.

I mean, you're not gonna die just because you have no electricity, but I still think you Americans need to get with the times and put your mains lines underground. Fire hydrants too.

2 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

I mean, you're not gonna die just because you have no electricity, but I still think you Americans need to get with the times and put your mains lines underground. Fire hydrants too.

It's not a huge priority in the northeast.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

It's not a huge priority in the northeast.

It should be, overall it's a less costly endeavor, as it cuts maintenance costs right down. The initial cost is a good investment.

1 minute ago, Sylvie said:

It should be, overall it's a less costly endeavor, as it cuts maintenance costs right down. The initial cost is a good investment.

It probably would be if we still got powerful hurricanes. We haven't had any of those up here since 1938.

3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You commented on the thread

Didn't other people? 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

It probably would be if we still got powerful hurricanes. We haven't had any of those up here since 1938.

Even ordinary storms seem to take out your infrastructure rather easily. Drivers too. Vandals, etc. Practically, it's worth the investment. God I'm such a nerd.

Just now, Sylvie said:

Even ordinary storms seem to take out your infrastructure rather easily. Drivers too. Vandals, etc. Practically, it's worth the investment. God I'm such a nerd.

Nah, this was just an unusually powerful nor'easter.

13 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The Toronto Police Service is going to put my name on a list somewhere...

IMG_20171101_180924~2.jpg

*Hears sudden knocking on door*

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

-snip-

Well consider there's only Male and Female, the question is answered quite easily. : P

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

I received an anime set from Target just today. Obviously, someone wasn't very gentle with it. While the DVDs are intact and in perfect working condition, there isn't much left of the case. Wonder if I could email the company and ask to send over a clear case so as to swap the cover and discs to instead of a return for refund (as there is no stock left).

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

4 hours ago, Daring said:

You get dum dums that like to run into power poles from time to time.

My eyes see the past…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I received an anime set from Target just today. Obviously, someone wasn't very gentle with it. While the DVDs are intact and in perfect working condition, there isn't much left of the case. Wonder if I could email the company and ask to send over a clear case so as to swap the cover and discs to instead of a return for refund (as there is no stock left).

Do you just want generic standard DVD or BluRay cases?  Cause you can get those on eBay for peanuts.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1pc-Empty-Blu-ray-Logo-Case-10mm-Two-CD-DVD-Disc-Storage-Box-Replacement-Blue/382171090312?hash=item58fb2c0d88:g:SdcAAOSwlhZZcNBh  Like that

Or Aliexpress or any other number of places.  It's pretty easy to get replacements of standard cases for DVD or Blu-Ray.

Unless you mean fancy cardstock collectors boxes or steel cases.  Those are obviously super unique.

16 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Do you just want generic standard DVD or BluRay cases?  Cause you can get those on eBay for peanuts.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1pc-Empty-Blu-ray-Logo-Case-10mm-Two-CD-DVD-Disc-Storage-Box-Replacement-Blue/382171090312?hash=item58fb2c0d88:g:SdcAAOSwlhZZcNBh  Like that

Or Aliexpress or any other number of places.  It's pretty easy to get replacements of standard cases for DVD or Blu-Ray.

Unless you mean fancy cardstock collectors boxes or steel cases.  Those are obviously super unique.

Thankfully, the case isn't anything unique. It's pretty much a bog standard, clear case that holds 4 discs (this is a 4 disc set).

Of course, the annoying bit is the shipping will probably cost more than the actual case itself.

https://www.amazon.com/STANDARD-Clear-Quad-Disc-Cases/dp/B002ROG70Y

I only need one of the things though, not ten...

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Thankfully, the case isn't anything unique. It's pretty much a bog standard, clear case that holds 4 discs (this is a 4 disc set).

Of course, the annoying bit is the shipping will probably cost more than the actual case itself.

Try some place like Staples first.  They usually have media boxes in an area near where the recordable media is.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Try some place like Staples first.  They usually have media boxes in an area near where the recordable media is.

There's the OfficeMax in Placerville I'll probably check out, or the Fry's in Roseville during the homeward commute if I'm so inclined.

For now, my PC will be keeping my room warm during the encoding. I'm trying to decide if using x264 with the animation tune, or go for x265. As I'm bottlenecked by the dvd drive with faster settings, speed isn't too big a concern.

For the record, I do encodes so that the anime is more easily portable, like if I feel like putting it on a flash drive or my phone.

My eyes see the past…

10 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

You get dum dums that like to run into power poles from time to time.

Ordinary storms also take out the power fairly frequently