LGBT community

carguy86

New month = new wallpaper time.

tJsrSud.png

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

f

ah dont worry, couldn't imagine myself with a chick

I've had boyfriends before, don't get me wrong. I just seem to gravitate towards women both romantically and with regards to physical attraction

Just now, Sylvie said:

I've had boyfriends before, don't get me wrong. I just seem to gravitate towards women both romantically and with regards to physical attraction

Vice versa for me, actually.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Vice versa for me, actually.

When I was younger I would use to crush on the grills but now I realize I want ze dood and uh :^^ :x this one is the best 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

When I was younger I would use to crush on the grills but now I realize I want ze dood and uh the one above me :^^ :x 

i've always crushed on people of any gender, it's just that it tends to be mostly women

which confused the hell out of people when i came out as trans because lesbian transwomen confuse everyone

Just now, Sylvie said:

i've always crushed on people of any gender, it's just that it tends to be mostly women

which confused the hell out of people when i came out as trans because lesbian transwomen confuse everyone

mtf? Hmmm.

Well it's like ftms who still like guys, it's kinda like well it's kind of straight kind of gay? 

I don't think I could see myself as wanting to identify as the opposite sex but I could maybe get into crossdressing @Dan Castellaneta :^ which is something that he seems to be interested in too lol

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

mtf? Hmmm.

Well it's like ftms who still like guys, it's kinda like well it's kind of straight kind of gay? 

I don't think I could see myself as wanting to identify as the opposite sex but I could maybe get into crossdressing @Dan Castellaneta :^ which is something that he seems to be interested in too lol

I'm an intersex transwoman, actually. It's why I don't ever use the term MtF or FtM unless someone specifies that they prefer it over "transman/transwoman".

And no, my girlfriend is attracted to women. My genitals have nothing to do with that attraction. Crossdressing is not the same as my experiences.

Just now, Sylvie said:

I'm an intersex transwoman, actually. It's why I don't ever use the term MtF or FtM unless someone specifies that they prefer it over "transman/transwoman".

And no, my girlfriend is attracted to women. My genitals have nothing to do with that attraction.

ah

Just now, Sylvie said:

Crossdressing is not the same as my experiences.

Yeah

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

things I don't understand:

why you'd come to a tech forum and ask about candies

I mean I have a massive fuckin' sweet tooth but still.

to paraphrase yourself: "this is off-topic"

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

5 minutes ago, elmers glue said:

you have a 1080 ti wow is it edible

It tastes like metal and plastic

why is it sparking?

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I heard they were flammable. 

Mine's not caught aflame since i bought it, the materials are technically inflammable, but i don't deliberately try to set my PC ablaze.

Just now, Sylvie said:

It tastes like metal and plastic

why is it sparking?

Mine's not caught aflame since i bought it, the materials are technically inflammable, but i don't deliberately try to set my PC ablaze.

lol I didn't even notice you had an EVGA card lol.

Well that adds to my sarcastic statement.

Just now, elmers glue said:

does metal and plastic taste like eggs

More like Tofu id say

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

ah

Yeah

The topic confuses a lot of people, but think of it this way; attraction tends to be based on what gender a person appears to be for most people. I look like a woman, ergo, straight men and gay women tend to be attracted to me.