LGBT community

carguy86

Well, I just wanted to say hi (seen many posts here but too afraid to post myself... until now). So, yeah, hi :)

EDIT: Forgot to add: feel free to ask me questions (I won't bite, I promise!)

What's your favorite type of milk?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, I just wanted to say hi (seen many posts here but too afraid to post myself... until now). So, yeah, hi :)

Do you have a Motorhead vibrator?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is this the Krusty Krab?

How are you? c:

xD

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Is this the Krusty Krab?

...ok.... maybe I should've limited it to sensible questions. But no. And before you ask, I do not have the formula :(

Do you have a Motorhead vibrator?

No. *burns computer*

What's yours? (But I only really have semi-skimmed since it's what my family has... and it's somewhat creamy). As the cover teacher said today about my maths class: "you're the cream, not the skimmed milk [referring to Year 7]"

How are you? c:

And I'm OK... just prepping for Christmas (new server may be built then! And also, profile pic shows my boredom as a home network admin guy). How about you?

...ok.... maybe I should've limited it to sensible questions. But no. And before you ask, I do not have the formula :(

No. *burns computer*

What's yours? (But I only really have semi-skimmed since it's what my family has... and it's somewhat creamy). As the cover teacher said today about my maths class: "you're the cream, not the skimmed milk [referring to Year 7]"

Full fat is the only milk I'll take, but maybe that's because I don't put on weight. :lol:

#FullFatMasterRace

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

And I'm OK... just prepping for Christmas (new server may be built then! And also, profile pic shows my boredom as a home network admin guy). How about you?

Rather tired... Going to sleep at 2am and waking at 7am every day isn't the best idea isn't it?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Full fat is the only milk I'll take, but maybe that's because I don't put on weight. :lol:

#FullFatMasterRace

Come here and help me do that. :c

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Rather tired... Going to sleep at 2am and waking at 7am every day isn't the best idea isn't it?

Nope... but never pull an all-nighter for a near-space project which launces at 1am or staying up to do English coursework...

#FullFatMasterRace

Same issue here... but for me, it's a bit of an issue ... especially when you have that one friend who constantly  hugs you...

Come here and help me do that. :c

Aaannnddd..... ok.... (hurridly leaves room)

Aaannnddd..... ok.... (hurridly leaves room)

What now?

What now?

"Come here and help me do that. :c" say that to (almost) anyone in my form and you'l get an adverse reaction...

2% all the way

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

2% all the way

In maths for me (like, what is binomial expansion? When will it ever benefit me? etc etc. Oh, and a failed maths test today :) )

Semi-skimmed all the way. full fat makes me nauseous :c

In maths for me (like, what is binomial expansion? When will it ever benefit me? etc etc. Oh, and a failed maths test today  :) )

:C My friend got 69/100 (and I'm that immature as to laugh at it xD)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Let's go off-topic again shall we? xD (like... a discussion about milk, of all things)

Let's go off-topic again shall we? xD (like... a discussion about milk, of all things)

What's your favorite band?

I think everyone laughs at it in my class... ah, the joys of a same-gender school. And I tend to listen to soundtracs, but I quite like Tristam after his feature on a LTT build guide (Kaveri)

What's your favorite games? Can you name all 151 original Pokémon?

Erm... ashamed to say this one, but Minecraft (I even ran a club at my school in Year 8, before we got new machines).
I also quite like Portal (and the free mods) and HL2, since it echos 1984 so much (I even featured these games in my English coursework :P) And I'm not a big fan of Pokémon. Sorry.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

this really cute guy i know told me that he's bi

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Erm... ashamed to say this one, but Minecraft (I even ran a club at my school in Year 8, before we got new machines).

I also quite like Portal (and the free mods) and HL2, since it echos 1984 so much (I even featured these games in my English coursework :P) And I'm not a big fan of Pokémon. Sorry.

You disappoint me :c

this really cute guy i know told me that he's bi

congrats! As far as I'm aware, there's only one bi guy in my form (not me, before anyone asks). We are quite rare...