LGBT community

carguy86
24 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

No one likes blue balls ???

That's no balls

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

>No new phones announced at MWC for the first time since before the platform existed

>No new hardware has come out since last year

>Nothing on the horizon but an update

>You're expected to be excited for a phone that doesn't exist

I'm so glad I left Windows Phone behind.

I feel like not as much came out of MWC this year versus years past. But idk right now it's really stange the Android space.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

33 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

That's no balls

Blue balls are the worst when you're having a good time ?

Edited by hey_yo_
Verb correction...my bad

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

21 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Found this gem on Facebook. 

I guess this is the reason why Pepto-Bismol exists. ?

Isn't that pink junk supposed to help with that?  lol

16 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

You guys are really hard on yourselves.  You need more hugs.

<<HUG>>

Everyone needs to be hugged until they stop squirming.  ?

15 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Mine are all IPS :D

I have two monitors (used for different computers) and neither is IPS...

10 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

i think my brain is trying to destroy itself .... :)

You sound oddly happy about that.  ?

1 hour ago, Daring said:

I put it on the front and it clearly didn't bleed through the plastic onto the poster.

One of the vendors.

Just to put things to perspective, I share a time zone with Indiana, which is halfway across the country. The sun is still up in Indiana when it's set here. Also, moving to Atlantic Time would remove the need for DST, since we'd basically "be" in DST all the time.

So it was wrapped in plastic?

I don't understand how changing time zones would eliminate the need for dst?  

51 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Bootcamp works differently than Parallels. With Bootcamp, you're running Windows at a native environment but you have to reboot your Mac, press and hold Option key and select Windows to boot. Parallels on the other hand virtualize Windows so you're running macOS and Windows side by side. But the problem with virtualization is the maximum memory limits so applications like Premiere won't run that well on a VM than on Bootcamp which can take full advantage of the memory. 

Given how much I hate the shit out of Windows 10 lately just like Luke, I really hope Apple fixes the shortcomings of the 2016 MacBook Pro. 

So wouldn't you prefer bootcamp then?

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

So it was wrapped in plastic?

Yes.

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

I don't understand how changing time zones would eliminate the need for dst?  

We'd be in DST all year round, technically. So there'd be no need for it.

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Isn't that pink junk supposed to help with that?  lol

Yup. 

12 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So wouldn't you prefer bootcamp then?

Yup. But some people like the flexibility of running both operating systems side by side. I can't wait for WWDC so that I can return to the Mac. Maybe I'll just make a PC worth $800-1000 for games. 

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Why not?

Because during most of the winter, the total hours of daylight is much less than the amount we could use, so how we position those during the day doesn't end up making a difference.

38 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm so glad I left Windows Phone behind.

xD Could have fooled me ... seems to me like you're hovering over its beaten and bloodied body so you can tell passers by how dead it is...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

xD Could have fooled me ... seems to me like you're hovering over its beaten and bloodied body so you can tell passers by how dead it is...

Y'know, I'm all for a third option.

Windows Phone isn't that option.

I have a feeling that it doesn't take so much money to maintain Windows Phone despite the lackluster sales. Microsoft had the chance to break the iOS/Android duopoly around 2010 to 2013 but the platform didn't evolved that fast, they can't woo developers, and they decided to keep their flagship phones all in one network (AT&T). 

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

Y'know, I'm all for a third option.

Windows Phone isn't that option.

At this point I think it's too late for any third option to take off.  We should be glad we even have two options... the desktop PC market isn't so diverse :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

At this point I think it's too late for any third option to take off.  We should be glad we even have two options... the desktop PC market isn't so diverse :P 

Indeed.

52 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It sounds like the name of a dragon.  ?

It means "river of little fish" in Gunai, so maybe not quite a dragon.

46 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

@Bleedingyamato Check my sig for info

Ah.  Cool.  Too bad about the volume wheel though..  

46 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Smooth out sharp edges.

For example:

Compared to:

Ohhh.  That's much better.

35 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Blue balls are the worst when you're having a good time ?

Doesn't blue balls mean you're NOT having a good time?  lol

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Yup. 

Yup. But some people like the flexibility of running both operating systems side by side. I can't wait for WWDC so that I can return to the Mac. Maybe I'll just make a PC worth $800-1000 for games. 

What's WWDC?    That sounds vaguely familiar.  

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Because during most of the winter, the total hours of daylight is much less than the amount we could use, so how we position those during the day doesn't end up making a difference.

Where do you live that gets so little daylight?  ?

We recently got our first day with more than 9 hours of light back home.

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It means "river of little fish" in Gunai, so many not quite a dragon.

What's Gunai?

Is it a nice place to live?    (I don't mean you live in a place called Gunai.)

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What's WWDC?    That sounds vaguely familiar.  

https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ 

5 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Doesn't blue balls mean you're NOT having a good time?  lol

???

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What's Gunai?

Is it a nice place to live?    (I don't mean you live in a place called Gunai.)

Gunai is a language that was spoken by the Gunai people, (the aboriginals from the South East of Australia). 

I like the Latrobe Valley (General area where I live in), but that said I have lived in the Latrobe Valley my entire life. That said, I am escaping the Latrobe Valley as soon as possible, it is plagued with unemployment since the power stations that employs a lot of people are closing down (a really big one is closing this year). 

6 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You get overtime for working the extra day or because it's a 12 hour day?

That's how working works in most countries.  You get paid an increased rate for what qualified as 'Over Time'.  In the cast of Ontario, Canada, it's any work beyond 44hrs in a week.  So from hour 45 and beyond, my payrate is 1.5x. o.O

5 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

The CAKE is a lie.  ?

Yes, it is.

But which piece? :P

4WbUrHi.jpg

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

6 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You sound oddly happy about that.  ?

xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

40 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Yes, it is.

4WbUrHi.jpg

The one with blueberries and the one with chocolate toppings. This picture alone made me crave for cake. 

5 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Gunai is a language that was spoken by the Gunai people, (the aboriginals from the South East of Australia). 

I like the Latrobe Valley (General area where I live in), but that said I have lived in the Latrobe Valley my entire life. That said, I am escaping the Latrobe Valley as soon as possible, it is plagued with unemployment since the power stations that employs a lot of people are closing down (a really big one is closing this year). 

Don't people depend on those for, you know, power?

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

That's how working works in most countries.  You get paid an increased rate for what qualified as 'Over Time'.  In the cast of Ontario, Canada, it's any work beyond 44hrs in a week.  So from hour 45 and beyond, my payrate is 1.5x. o.O

Sorry.  I ummm..  haven't had a job while I've been in college.  So I'm a little foggy on things like overtime.  Though in this case what I meant to ask was were you getting overtime pay because you were working extra time each day you worked this week or because you worked an extra day or both?

I've been in college far longer than I probably should be..  ?

Oh well.  It took me longer than most to find something I think I could like enough to do for a career, library science degree: MLIS.  So while I wish I'd started it sooner I'm mostly just happy to have found something to do.

I spent a very long time trying to figure out what in the world I wanted to do for a career and getting very stressed trying to find something.  So glad that's over.  lol

One odd thing: apparently an MLIS degree, a master's degree (sorry idk if Canada calls it the same thing), is required for being a full librarian.  It just confuses me since I honestly don't think it should need a master's degree for that job and the classes I've taken during my MLIS have been rather easy IMO.  Either I've gotten to be a better student, doubt it lol, or MLIS classes need to switch to their idea of "hard" difficulty.   

29 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Yes, it is.

I say the piece to the left of the one with blueberries on it.  It looks suspicious.  lol

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You need a hug and some pie Mr. Panda Bear.  ?

yes ... 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO