LGBT community

carguy86
12 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Yep :( At least its only on the sandbox server right now :) So we still got time :) I think the CGC will become the arty of choice with its massive splash then

No more getting slapped by 350+ pen ap shells for 40% (best case) or your hitpoints, no more being focused by unavoidable damage from a tank sat at the other end of the map you can't counter, no more getting one shot by a class that is the essence of point, click and with.

I for one can't wait, but I still don't get why they haven't cut arty from the game instead yet. It was time for it to go when it was added

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

6 minutes ago, TheElt said:

No more getting slapped by 350+ pen ap shells for 40% (best case) or your hitpoints, no more being focused by unavoidable damage from a tank sat at the other end of the map you can't counter, no more getting one shot by a class that is the essence of point, click and with.

I for one can't wait, but I still don't get why they haven't cut arty from the game instead yet. It was time for it to go when it was added

Trust me, the stun mechanic makes arty actually useful in the game. Plus, if you were getting hit by arty, you weren't moving enough ;)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

Trust me, the stun mechanic makes arty actually useful in the game. Plus, if you were getting hit by arty, you weren't moving enough ;)

I don't mind the stun, gives it some tactical advantage other than "click and shit on someone's game"

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

Plus, if you were getting hit by arty, you weren't moving enough ;)

Please tell me you aren't being serious

Spoiler

ba8.jpg

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

1 minute ago, TheElt said:

I don't mind the stun, gives it some tactical advantage other than "click and shit on someone's game"

Please tell me you aren't being serious

Reveal hidden contents

ba8.jpg

Considering I'm a light tank driver, I'm being serious :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Considering I'm a light tank driver, I'm being serious :P

Yes, let me put on evasive manoeuvrers in my Maus to avoid arty, or somehow move more in my light tank at 60km/h, or not play my tank hull down even though that's the only way the armour can work.

You're basically saying "Yeah, the class does a lot of damage, but it's your own fault for getting hit by it", yes, because if you play anything that relies on armour in a game with more than 2 artillery the campfest that ensues is brilliant, I love sitting next to a house with my thumb tickling my stomach because I don't want to lose a third of my health to a tank at the corner of the map that I can't see nor counter.

Again, triggered, god damn I just want that class gone

25 minutes ago, TheElt said:

Yes, let me put on evasive manoeuvrers in my Maus to avoid arty, or somehow move more in my light tank at 60km/h, or not play my tank hull down even though that's the only way the armour can work.

You're basically saying "Yeah, the class does a lot of damage, but it's your own fault for getting hit by it", yes, because if you play anything that relies on armour in a game with more than 2 artillery the campfest that ensues is brilliant, I love sitting next to a house with my thumb tickling my stomach because I don't want to lose a third of my health to a tank at the corner of the map that I can't see nor counter.

Again, triggered, god damn I just want that class gone

It's never leaving the game. At least they're removing AP and lowering the damage. By the way, I also play heavies and TDs (Tortoise specifically), and getting hit by arty just means you've lost some heath (or get oneshotted), and in the first case you can still play the game perfectly well. People should really stop bitching about arty and just deal with it, because it's not going to leave the game xP

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

4 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Me on Tuesday: 

ayy.webp

not even ltt suppots webp

stupid telegram shit @Ryan_Vickers

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

3 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

It's never leaving the game. At least they're removing AP and lowering the damage. By the way, I also play heavies and TDs (Tortoise specifically), and getting hit by arty just means you've lost some heath (or get oneshotted), and in the first case you can still play the game perfectly well. People should really stop bitching about arty and just deal with it, because it's not going to leave the game xP

Best case, you get splashed and lose your tracks, then you're fucked if there's more than one arty. Best case if you get hit, you loose 400/500+ hp and more than likely some crew and modules. Spall liner does nothing and is a waste, you can't play perfectly well if you lose a track, have your engine damaged and one or more crew killed with a single shot. It's not possible.

So what if tomorrow WG went ahead and gave the Death Star a buff to it's HESH and calibre, say to 200mm, 400 pen and 2k alpha, then justifying it by saying "Stop bitching and just deal with it". You don't fix issues by ignoring them, that just annoys everyone (Just look at how many people would gladly have arty removed, imagine how popular a non-arty MM would be)

1 minute ago, TheElt said:

Best case, you get splashed and lose your tracks, then you're fucked if there's more than one arty. Best case if you get hit, you loose 400/500+ hp and more than likely some crew and modules. Spall liner does nothing and is a waste, you can't play perfectly well if you lose a track, have your engine damaged and one or more crew killed with a single shot. It's not possible.

So what if tomorrow WG went ahead and gave the Death Star a buff to it's HESH and calibre, say to 200mm, 400 pen and 2k alpha, then justifying it by saying "Stop bitching and just deal with it". You don't fix issues by ignoring them, that just annoys everyone (Just look at how many people would gladly have arty removed, imagine how popular a non-arty MM would be)

Might I also say I drive a Tog? That's basically saying to enemy arty 'Come and shoot me'. I recently had a game with a lefff and M12 on their team, and both were concentrating me and when they hit they did little damage. Why? Because RNG, and how WoT has that broken. It shouldn't be the class you're complaining about, but the huge amount of RNG that goes into making it work. A good game with top-tier arty is dictated by RNG, and that's what you should be complaining about, not the class.

If WG gave the Death Star a buff like that, then no-one would play the game. Simple :P Also, it's (calibre) already at 183mm, 200mm wouldn't be that huge of a stretch, and thank god that WG's devs are competent enough to at least follow historical accuracy to the point where some tanks get the right gun. All WoT needs right now is skill-based MM and the stun mechanic (although people will still bitch about how arty keeps stunning them and doing so much damage when they sit still in the open and tunnel-vision their enemies).

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

8 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Might I also say I drive a Tog? That's basically saying to enemy arty 'Come and shoot me'. I recently had a game with a lefff and M12 on their team, and both were concentrating me and when they hit they did little damage. Why? Because RNG, and how WoT has that broken. It shouldn't be the class you're complaining about, but the huge amount of RNG that goes into making it work. A good game with top-tier arty is dictated by RNG, and that's what you should be complaining about, not the class.

If WG gave the Death Star a buff like that, then no-one would play the game. Simple :P Also, it's (calibre) already at 183mm, 200mm wouldn't be that huge of a stretch, and thank god that WG's devs are competent enough to at least follow historical accuracy to the point where some tanks get the right gun. All WoT needs right now is skill-based MM and the stun mechanic (although people will still bitch about how arty keeps stunning them and doing so much damage when they sit still in the open and tunnel-vision their enemies).

hehehe TOG is love <3  lol I would love the deathstar to have that buff xD although did you ever play it in its pre nerfbat state? That thing was even more of a troll before!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

8 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Agree about the RNG part. I think Arty should only get HE and its variants with maybe a very limited amount of AP depending on the tier. Also I think it does need a rebalance but also if the maps got redone with more variants, cover and heck if they were bigger (I think they really need to be) it would make arty more useful and actually more fun to play also it would make lights relevant again! Maps are too small and to similar or not realistic enough to be actually good I think. Paris map is an example. If they doubled the size, it would be way more varied in how it could be played and make a much better experience. The TDs and arty go field and heavies with well armored TDs go to that one road and bridge.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tZctJ.png

I'm running this bloody emulator at 1536x1024.

Fuck it, let's go for 1920x1080.

Edit:

tZcyo.png

Way cleaner.

ooh it turned blueeee

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm running this bloody emulator at 1536x1024.

Fuck it, let's go for 1920x1080.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

And now I'm running Midnight Club at 1360x765 with 4x MSAA.

It looks really clean.

54499803.jpg

On 11/30/2016 at 0:33 PM, drop_down said:

ฅ'ω'ฅ

(σ≧▽≦)σ(σ≧▽≦)σO(≧▽≦)O(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(○゚ε゚○)≡^ˇ^≡≡^ˇ^≡(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)O(≧▽≦)O(´ﻌ`)≡^ˇ^≡(ˉ(∞)ˉ)≡^ˇ^≡(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(´ﻌ`)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)

:P

This is truly shit posting :P

Rip

12 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

hehehe TOG is love <3  lol I would love the deathstar to have that buff xD although did you ever play it in its pre nerfbat state? That thing was even more of a troll before!

Well, 230mm pen on HESH is still doable, and it's fantastic against all the mediums :P Pre-nerf, it was too OP to be in the game :P I'm also tempted to get the FV4005... should I?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats