LGBT community

carguy86

Side thing that I feel is relevant in this thread, what do you guys think of the asexual spectrum?

Specifically, Demisexuals and Asexuals?

Firefox wants me to auto-correct Demisexual and Acesexual...

[insert tumblr/overly-political-correct joke here]

I have a friend who's Asexual. She's like any other person but doesn't like guys, gals or anything in inbetween. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'm straight but I'm an ally! Everyone deserves to be with who they love!

With the onslaught of definitions for sexualities i've just started to define myself as "Idon'tcarewhatgenderiscrewaslongasthereisaconnectionbetweenusSexual"

But that's too long so i usually just say bi

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

With the onslaught of definitions for sexualities i've just started to define myself as "Idon'tcarewhatgenderiscrewaslongasthereisaconnectionbetweenusSexual"

That would best fit you under the term Pansexual. Which is exactly what you described it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Jack White 

Okay, now I am confused. 

;p

Side thing that I feel is relevant in this thread, what do you guys think of the asexual spectrum?

Specifically, Demisexuals and Asexuals?

Firefox wants me to auto-correct Demisexual and Acesexual...

[insert tumblr/overly-political-correct joke here]

There are so many people on this planet and we're all such a mish mash of this and that that it would be unrealistic not to expect every possible permutation of sexuality that can exist to exist.

Whether or not it's definable as a separate gender is largely a social issue and one of identity.

How do I self-identify? I don't.

If I were female I could probably have the women I want. As a male I'm alone and isolated.

Some people transition. I however will not for reasons of my own that I just can't disclose. I'm being as honest as I can but some stuff is just off-limits. I hope you guys can understand.

I'm straight but I'm an ally! Everyone deserves to be with who they love!

I'd love to click "like" for your comment (sorry for the lack of it) but that's kind of touching on an issue for me. I know I could be considered too literal in my interpretation but some people love people who deserve to be left alone by them.  :0/ 

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Okay, now I am confused. 

;p

Why?

Why?

Okay, so now I'm confused that you're confused.

:0P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm bisexual. I have a boyfriend, but my parents can't really find out about our relationship. Ever since a while ago when they were suspecting I was bi/gay and considered it a "disease" I immediately knew that I had to keep it a secret :( *sigh*

"Rawr XD"

Okay, so now I'm confused that you're confused.

:0P

I'm confused to as of why you're confused... You explain why you are confused as my sexual preference to Jack White, if not Jack White, a woman. 

I'm bisexual. I have a boyfriend, but my parents can't really find out about our relationship. Ever since a while ago when they were suspecting I was bi/gay and considered it a "disease" I immediately knew that I had to keep it a secret :( *sigh*

Ugh, those people make me hate society. If your parents don't accept you for who you are then that's just the worst. Best of luck to ya :/

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

This, I know all too well

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My mum hates the thought of it. For her the terms "Gay" and "AIDS sufferer" may as well mean the same thing.

I'm confused to as of why you're confused... You explain why you are confused as my sexual preference to Jack White, if not Jack White, a woman. 

It's just a communication thing. I get what you mean now, I didn't before. But I understand what you mean now.

Ugh, those people make me hate society.

It's best to just try and understand them and to try and understand why they're that way and why they hold that point of view; that way you can remain objective. Hating is like poisoning yourself and expecting the other person to die. :0/

That would best fit you under the term Pansexual. Which is exactly what you described it.

Yes but pansexual is a term i would have to explain every time i mention it. 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes but pansexual is a term i would have to explain every time i mention it. 

Just tell them you don't care about gender classification or that your gender blind and thats the end of that. 

|King Of The Lost|

Perhaps it is a term more commonly associated with gay men, but I've never felt it need be exclusive to them.

Maybe flaming dyke-osexual would be better.

Actually, hang on, it's not the "homo" part that confuses me, it's the use of the term "flaming"; that word specifically is something I associate really quite specifically with overtly camp gay male behavior...

...I could be wrong. Words change their meanings with usage and maybe it's in usage now for women?

Sorry, I should have responded to that sooner, it's just it's been a long day.

Also, don't worry about responding it's just an FYI :shrug:

Just tell them you don't care about gender classification or that your gender blind and thats the end of that. 

I usually go with "i'm not that bothered really"

Personally, if I had to go with anything I'd just go with the term Genderqueer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

gay for humans, bi for horses ^-^

Haven't come out yet, I probably will once I'm independent 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Okay, so I think the whole horse thing is going to sink the thread.

I mean you don't mean that literally do you?  I mean you are joking right?

I hope i don't get labelled as homophobic or a hater but why does a persons sexuality/sex or even nationality matter, we're all just people chatting to other people that like tech stuff :)

I hope i don't get labelled as homophobic or a hater but why does a persons sexuality/sex or even nationality matter, we're all just people chatting to other people that like tech stuff :)

You could say that, ultimately, it's just an interesting topic. :shrug:

If all we did was share information then it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever but as is all too commonly the case identity and ego do tend to influence things. :0/

Ugh, those people make me hate society. If your parents don't accept you for who you are then that's just the worst. Best of luck to ya :/

This, I know all too well

My mum hates the thought of it. For her the terms "Gay" and "AIDS sufferer" may as well mean the same thing.

By my parents (retarded) logic they think that parenting is only physical support (food, clothes, etc) and discipline (don't be a dick). Notice anything big lacking? Yeah, for 15 and a half years of my life (before I met my boyfriend) I had nobody to give me any mental or emotional support, and when the subject is brought up to my parents it's always a response with the good ol' "back in my day we didn't have X or Y" bullshit.  <_<

"Rawr XD"

I would not recommend coming out as a zoophile. Even I'd be a little uncomfortable.

By my parents (retarded) logic they think that parenting is only physical support (food, clothes, etc) and discipline (don't be a dick). Notice anything big lacking? Yeah, for 15 and a half years of my life (before I met my boyfriend) I had nobody to give me any mental or emotional support, and when the subject is brought up to my parents it's always a response with the good ol' "back in my day we didn't have X or Y" bullshit.  <_<

If you ever need somebody to talk to, well I'm here man :)