Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

That's... an interesting way to find out your sexuality.

Yeah, true. Still, it's a valid way I think.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Yeah, true. Still, it's a valid way I think.

Yeah, it's valid enough.

I also learned that the types of guys that I would like are quite varied, although I prefer Scandinavians and Koreans as my top choice.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 89% (content loudness 1.0dB)

I figured out my sexuality when I found that while flirting with girls is hard, flirting with guys is e-z.

also I've always had feelings for boys but repressed those because I'm dumb

Officially LTT's 'coolest' member (yes, that's a pun)

The w is pronounced like v, if you're wondering!

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.7GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1070 (8GB), 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, Windows 10 Pro x64

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Intel Core i7-7700HQ, GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400, Windows 10 Pro x64
More detailed specs on my profile.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Rawr9 Furry Sex

2 minutes ago, Nowak said:

I figured out my sexuality when I found that while flirting with girls is hard, flirting with guys is e-z.

also I've always had feelings for boys but repressed those because I'm dumb

I have like zero social skills with girls.
The thing with gay guys being very sociable with girls is only true if they aren't awkward as fuck.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 89% (content loudness 1.0dB)

The feels when my skin is softer than my girl friend's now xD 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fanboy (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?
Stop worrying about your audio gear and start jammin' to your favorite tunes already!

2 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Got a movie date tomorrow but we going just as friends...I did ask her if we could sit in the very back row. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)..

The hottest movie date I ever was on, we were in the middle of the theater. And no one else knew what was going on.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Who would’ve thought that wearing make up on your face would feel heavy after 5 minutes of taking photos and it’s just foundation, concealer,  primer and contour. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Logged onto a website I used to use back in the day (Gaydar) and boy what a pile of crud it is now, it use to be a great website but now it is just a money grabbing exercise.

Anyway off out to a gay club tonight to celebrate my birthday, it's been a while but I am sure I will enjoy myself 

Dance like no ones watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

Well back home some what inebriated lol

Had a bit of a shit time mind, what gives with people thinking it is OK to grope you just because you are in a gay club?? 

Dance like no ones watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

17 hours ago, Keith W said:

Logged onto a website I used to use back in the day (Gaydar) and boy what a pile of crud it is now, it use to be a great website but now it is just a money grabbing exercise.

Anyway off out to a gay club tonight to celebrate my birthday, it's been a while but I am sure I will enjoy myself 

Well Happy Birthday!

2 hours ago, Keith W said:

Well back home some what inebriated lol

Had a bit of a shit time mind, what gives with people thinking it is OK to grope you just because you are in a gay club?? 

Aww that sucks. Yeah I don't understand why people need to grope anyone at all. It sucks.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

38 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Aww that sucks. Yeah I don't understand why people need to grope anyone at all. It sucks.

Consent: "You can look but you can't touch, unless I say so."

Something many forget. :(

23 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Who would’ve thought that wearing make up on your face would feel heavy after 5 minutes of taking photos and it’s just foundation, concealer,  primer and contour. 

As a professional photographer, I fully understand. The application of proper makeup is time consuming and after several hours (sometimes all day) in the studio, the makeup has to be re-applied as it can get smeared by wardrobe changes, poses, heat, sweat, etc.

I once went as a Mime (EDIT, typing is hard apparently) for a Halloween party, using theatrical makeup. That stuff damn near took a blowtorch to get off...

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

As a professional photographer, I fully understand. The application of proper makeup is time consuming and after several hours (sometimes all day) in the studio, the makeup has to be re-applied as it can get smeared by wardrobe changes, poses, heat, sweat, etc.

I once went as a Mimi for a Halloween party, using theatrical makeup. That stuff damn near took a blowtorch to get off...

Oh that too. The lights are too bright and inside that suit and tie they asked me to wear, I was sweating. 💦

36 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Oh that too. The lights are too bright and inside that suit and tie they asked me to wear, I was sweating. 💦

What was the occasion for the photoshoot?

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

What was the occasion for the photoshoot?

It was just a freelance modeling gig with my friend as the photographer. She's trying to build her portfolio so I agreed to be her model for free and the suit and tie was mine. She's using an old Nikon D3300 which is fine imo since my bokeh, close up shots are true to life and not some fake, software enhanced portrait mode.

8 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

It was just a freelance modeling gig with my friend as the photographer. She's trying to build her portfolio so I agreed to be her model for free and the suit and tie was mine. She's using an old Nikon D3300 which is fine imo since my bokeh, close up shots are true to life and not some fake, software enhanced portrait mode.

Nice.

For the record, I use, on occasion, a 20 year old Canon 10d dSLR converted to IR, and the work is solid enough to get published (studio-controlled lighting is everything)

I also shoot 35mm film, 645 medium format, and rarely, 4x5 large format when I have a need.

My main gear is...well..anything that gets the job done. Nikon D7000, D2X, Canon 1DS Mk2, Nikon F3HP, plus a horde of glass.

This is my large format camera, it costs 30$ every time I snap the shutter (film and development costs) so I don't use it often.

Also, there is a special punishment in hell, reserved for only the very worst people, who are forced to load film into the film back, and then into the camera. If you are good at it, and I am not, you can do it in about 10 minutes. It takes me about 30 minutes each time I want to load this camera and shoot it. Needless to say, it's not for action photography!

IMG_89331.jpg

1 hour ago, Radium_Angel said:

This is my large format camera, it costs 30$ every time I snap the shutter (film and development costs) so I don't use it often.

Also, there is a special punishment in hell, reserved for only the very worst people, who are forced to load film into the film back, and then into the camera. If you are good at it, and I am not, you can do it in about 10 minutes. It takes me about 30 minutes each time I want to load this camera and shoot it. Needless to say, it's not for action photography!

IMG_89331.jpg

if nothing else, that gets points for geekiness!

My cameras are limited to a small point and shoot, a larger point and shoot that thinks it's a DSLR, and the camera in my fliphone that makes a potato camera look good compared to it. 🙄

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says "trans rights!"

Officially LTT's 'coolest' member (yes, that's a pun)

The w is pronounced like v, if you're wondering!

Please quote me so I can see that you replied.

Spoiler

Current rig (Ninetales):

Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.7GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1070 (8GB), 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, Windows 10 Pro x64

Laptop (Vulpix): 

Intel Core i7-7700HQ, GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4-2400, Windows 10 Pro x64
More detailed specs on my profile.

On 4/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Rawr9 Furry Sex

On 1/18/2019 at 4:11 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

The hottest movie date I ever was on, we were in the middle of the theater. And no one else knew what was going on.

When we were heading to her place after the movie she exclaimed how she couldn't wait to take her boots off. I asked if I could watch. She politely declined with a giggle.

I tried.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, Radium_Angel said:

I once went as a Mime (EDIT, typing is hard apparently) for a Halloween party, using theatrical makeup. That stuff damn near took a blowtorch to get off...

I know that feelinhg all too well. 

Maybe 10 years back a friend and I decided to go dressed as eachother for a costume party. Problem being that he's from Rwanda and I'm the palest dude you know. 

In hindsigt it wasn't a good idea for various reasons, but one of them being that theater grade black bodypaint takes hours of scrubbing to get off. 

20 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

I'm very jealous. I have a great affection for fully analog cameras.

At one point I worked on a project that required us to take pictures with an old silver plate camera. It also cost a small fortune every time you have to press the button. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Got my name and gender legally changed! Filed with social security, driver's license incoming too.

Yayyyyy :D

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fanboy (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?
Stop worrying about your audio gear and start jammin' to your favorite tunes already!