LGBT community

carguy86

Always kind of questioned myself and had uncomfortable experiences when it came to dating with the opposite gender. Identified as Bisexual / Pansexual for a large period of my life but after finally getting into a relationship with a person who identifies solely as male, and it strictly classified as a "MLM/Gay" relationship, I realised a lot of stuff about my past feelings and all that.

Nothing negative, luckily! Or at least I don't think so anyways...

Hey y'all, I know that this thread has been kind of semi-active and up in the air for a while.

I've dealt with a range of feelings about myself for most of my life, and moving out really enabled me to look inwards and examine what I truly wanted.

While it's been a grueling road at times, I'm pleased to say that I'm starting HRT in a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier. This thread has always been wholesome and I love it for that.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

3 minutes ago, Coaxialgamer said:

Hey y'all, I know that this thread has been kind of semi-active up in the air for a while.

I've dealt with a range of feelings about myself for most of my life, and moving out really enabled me to look inwards and examine what I truly wanted.

While it's been a grueling road at times, I'm pleased to say that I'm starting HRT in a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier. This thread has always been wholesome and I love it for that.

Massive respect for you fellow human bean

Always here if you need to vent or chat, just tag me or PM 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

4 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Massive respect for you fellow human bean

Always here if you need to vent or chat, just tag me or PM 

Thanks, I'll definitely be sure to freak out on this thread the day I finally get my hands on the meds, and I'm sure more will come as I start seeing the effects lol

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

• 2 weeks later...

loved this 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 1:15 AM, da na said:

being a transfem has unironically helped me stop slouching since sitting up straight makes my tits look bigger

I've been trying really hard to maintain better posture...this might be the motivation I need lol