The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

32 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

BOW DOWN, PEONS.  I'M GETTING FIVE MILLION DOLLARS FROM BILL 'CLIPPY' GATES!

They linked to the Wikipedia page for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, therefore it's 100% real.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

BillGates.png.85b15089b9eb5ddffb88619b8aefc67d.png

Let me know when you get it. I'll take out a small loan of a million.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

For a brief moment, I'd thought I'd have maybe just one online account where I'd be stealth, but I'm happy to see LTT has its own LGBT community too!

My body is sort of naturally stuck in a limbo. I have male reproductive organs, however female hormone levels, a feminine body, and a brain that seemingly agrees with the latter. So I was told by a number of medical professionals now, I'm to some degree intersex. Well, back in 2014 I decided (it wasn't my choice, my "friends" forced me to come out) to embark on a journey to be actually happy. I hated seeing each and every day through darkness and wanting to end it all.

Transitioning isn't a solution for everything. Sure, I love myself today, however that doesn't change how the world wishes to treat me. I traded self-hatred for my mum telling me that she could never love me ever again. But, I power through the hate and have tried to establish a small sort of empire for myself. And...I think that's all we can really hope for in life, right?

Here's a little before and after.

As is always an inevitable question: Yes, those are real. :P <3

575542_512061998805496_2124095667_n.jpg

27654961_1777516895593327_7995226459886732141_n.jpg

Resident smart (car) fanatic and lover of trijet airliners. One day you'll probably see me on one of those "Hoarders" shows, only I'm buried under a pile of 50 smart cars.

Rigs (all named after aircraft )

- DC-10-60 (GTX 1060 Gaming Machine)
- Falcon 550TI (GTX 550 TI Fun ITX Build)

- Legacy 630 (Convertible Desktop/Laptop Experiment)

- A340-750 (Dual Xeon GTX 750 Sleeper)

8 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Cute :x

Rhett triggers my pogonophillia.

Linus is my fetish.

25 minutes ago, Ms Mercedes - Trijet Girl said:

For a brief moment, I'd thought I'd have maybe just one online account where I'd be stealth, but I'm happy to see LTT has its own LGBT community too!

My body is sort of naturally stuck in a limbo. I have male reproductive organs, however female hormone levels, a feminine body, and a brain that seemingly agrees with the latter. So I was told by a number of medical professionals now, I'm to some degree intersex. Well, back in 2014 I decided (it wasn't my choice, my "friends" forced me to come out) to embark on a journey to be actually happy. I hated seeing each and every day through darkness and wanting to end it all.

Transitioning isn't a solution for everything. Sure, I love myself today, however that doesn't change how the world wishes to treat me. I traded self-hatred for my mum telling me that she could never love me ever again. But, I power through the hate and have tried to establish a small sort of empire for myself. And...I think that's all we can really hope for in life, right?

Here's a little before and after.

As is always an inevitable question: Yes, those are real. :P <3

575542_512061998805496_2124095667_n.jpg

27654961_1777516895593327_7995226459886732141_n.jpg

I can't believe you were ever the first picture!

And my dad said he would have aborted me if he knew I would have turned out gay. Old religious people mostly suck.

I recently got some men's makeup, loads of hair products cos my hair is long ... And after using it I still look like a creature of nightmares.

Linus is my fetish.

33 minutes ago, Bhav said:

I can't believe you were ever the first picture!

And my dad said he would have aborted me if he knew I would have turned out gay. Old religious people mostly suck.

I recently got some men's makeup, loads of hair products cos my hair is long ... And after using it I still look like a creature of nightmares.

Awe thank you! <3 I get the "you look completely different nowadays" a lot too, but it still make me feel really good to hear it! I haven't even gotten around to surgeries yet. Much like my cars and my computers, over time I just figured out what works best for my look. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Yeah, my mum still denies she ever tried to force me into conversion therapy and said the horrifying things she did. My extended family all know me as "Missey" because she thinks "Mercedes" is a prostitute name and she refuses to call me a prostitute name. 

Ooooooh if you were local I could totally show you a thing or two about makeup! :D I was dependent on the stuff for the first year as I used regular  nair on my face (yeah, don't do that) and ruined my basically perfect skin. My natural hair is an afro, but my squarish forehead (hormones have probably smoothed that out by now, but oh well) always made me feel terrible, so I started relaxing my hair and adopting a style that hides most of my forehead.

Resident smart (car) fanatic and lover of trijet airliners. One day you'll probably see me on one of those "Hoarders" shows, only I'm buried under a pile of 50 smart cars.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, AshleyAshes said:

BillGates.png.85b15089b9eb5ddffb88619b8aefc67d.png

I have a Nigerian Prince that would like to speak with you.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

26 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

More of a Link man myself. But they're both pretty cute.

Link is pretty as Taylor Swift

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The 28th can't get here soon enough...

Neither can the 23rd and 24th, for that matter.

Shit things Windows 10 does: non-consensual updates ?

5a84518eda5f5_Screenshot(573).png.ccbe93ee0b3efc016ad4b8ecc5ae6bed.png

It's like having a control freak boyfriend who is making decisions without you and expects you to be okay with everything he decides even if a lot of the things he does for the both of you is dumb.

Edit: Oh wait today is Valentine's Day and it fell on Microsoft's Patch Tuesday. 

Edited by hey_yo_

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

It's like having a control freak boyfriend who is making decisions without you and expects you to be okay with everything he decides even if a lot of the things he does for the both of you is dumb.

Win10 education allows for deferred updates ?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Win10 education allows for deferred updates ?

I need to get back to school to have that. But even if I was in school at the moment, all they're giving me is a .edu email address and an Office 365 University subscription. No fancy Windows 10 with deferred updates for me unless I can somehow get my hands with Windows 10 Enterprise. -_-

Sadface.  I bid as high as $20 USD for a new, boxed graphics card on eBay but it sold for $23 USD.  I just wasn't willing to go that high. :(

8 hours ago, Daring said:

The 28th can't get here soon enough...

Neither can the 23rd and 24th, for that matter.

For me, it'd be the 19th.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

17 hours ago, Ms Mercedes - Trijet Girl said:

snip

Welcome to our corner of the world :)

I get you, my best friend's mum is still in disbelief that she's lesbian and holds beliefs as stupid as "But don't the children of homosexuals grow up to become mass murderers later?". She's come out to her like 5 times now and every time the mum's like "NO YOU'RE NOT OK LET'S MOVE ON". Somehow they've managed to keep a stable relationship, but maybe living continents apart helps them with that.

As for me, I was lucky enough that my mother's a psychologist and taken a couple courses in sexology (though not necessarily focused on LGBT). So when I told my mom "hey, i went to this party and I made out with a dude" she was like "oh, alright".

EDIT: btw since it's relevant here: what pronouns do you like to use? I normally don't bother on the internet. But this thread is the right place to do it

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Happy Valentines friends :D

full.png

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Edit: Oh wait today is Valentine's Day and it fell on Microsoft's Patch Tuesday. 

Apparently Microsoft hasn't heard that consent is a rather big deal these days. o.O 

1 hour ago, Energycore said:

Welcome to our corner of the world :)

I get you, my best friend's mum is still in disbelief that she's lesbian and holds beliefs as stupid as "But don't the children of homosexuals grow up to become mass murderers later?". She's come out to her like 5 times now and every time the mum's like "NO YOU'RE NOT OK LET'S MOVE ON". Somehow they've managed to keep a stable relationship, but maybe living continents apart helps them with that.

As for me, I was lucky enough that my mother's a psychologist and taken a couple courses in sexology (though not necessarily focused on LGBT). So when I told my mom "hey, i went to this party and I made out with a dude" she was like "oh, alright".

EDIT: btw since it's relevant here: what pronouns do you like to use? I normally don't bother on the internet. But this thread is the right place to do it

Thank you! I'm happy to be here! <3

Something I often get is "you're mentally ill", "you need mental help", and "seek help from God".

Those first two are sort of amusing as the reality of seeing a therapist has a waaaaaaay different result than they expect. In fact, after my mum brought me to the point of suicide I saw a therapist. She helped me make the most of my transition. :) My mum and I also have a stable relationship, though I do that by not getting too close. The closer I get, the more I get hurt and manipulated. 

Oh! And thanks for asking! Admittedly, I've never been asked that in real life or online, I think my breasts and lack of an "Adam's Apple" have a lot to do with that. lol :D Anyway, those would be she/her!  

54 minutes ago, Ms Mercedes - Trijet Girl said:

Apparently Microsoft hasn't heard that consent is a rather big deal these days. o.O 

Thank you! I'm happy to be here! <3

Something I often get is "you're mentally ill", "you need mental help", and "seek help from God".

Those first two are sort of amusing as the reality of seeing a therapist has a waaaaaaay different result than they expect. In fact, after my mum brought me to the point of suicide I saw a therapist. She helped me make the most of my transition. :) My mum and I also have a stable relationship, though I do that by not getting too close. The closer I get, the more I get hurt and manipulated. 

Oh! And thanks for asking! Admittedly, I've never been asked that in real life or online, I think my breasts and lack of an "Adam's Apple" have a lot to do with that. lol :D Anyway, those would be she/her!  

If it relieves you, every girls in mexico has a moustache and they have to shave it :P

Yeah, your experience with therapy seems about par. No (respectable) therapist is gonna tell you that you're wrong, whatever to talk to him about. Instead they help you reach acceptance and security in what you are. Am taking therapy personally and it's wonderful.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Did the builders smear poop all over my brand new walls???

2htt3N7.jpg

Clean that crap pronto!

So many snags, and I havent even checked the windows, taps or cooker yet (my dad will check all that for me early next month):

https://imgur.com/a/hl131

Also I got mud all over the entrance area hallway carpet because I didnt want to put my shoes back on outside :( 

I have to clean that and take some mats / towels with me next time.

Linus is my fetish.

22 hours ago, Ms Mercedes - Trijet Girl said:

Microsoft will be like: “You can do anything. Grab ‘em by the PC”.