LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Paying customers only...

Sold Out...

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Paying customers only...

Sold Out...

Rain check!

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Rain check!

Rain checks no good here!

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you can preorder? Fresh batches are made at my convenience, so time cannot be guaranteed.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

5 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Rain checks no good here!

Perhaps you can preorder? Fresh batches are made at my convenience, so time cannot be guaranteed.

*preorders 2 dozen of what ever cookies your making next*

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

*preorders 2 dozen of what ever cookies your making next*

Your deposit has been charged to your card. Thank you for your business.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

30 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Your deposit has been charged to your card. Thank you for your business.

mmmmmmmm

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

maybe out of topic, and I'm not gay [and while I don't care about people's orientation, I really hate all those gay prides, because I think, normal homosexuals aren't attending them, only mentally ill douchebags that aren't even homosexual] but when I first saw Linus years ago on video, nobody would convince me that he's not gay. 

Daewoo Lanos 1.5L 8V, 1998, green = Better graphics than NFS in VR. 

Otherwise my daily rig is some oem pcchips motherboard with intel 486-dx2 in it overclocked to 100mhz and watercooled with astonishing 24MB RAM and superb S3 Virge DX graphics with 4MB of VRAM for best performance in heavy 3D apps and games and with 850mb WD Caviar 4200RPM HDD for maximum storage space and speed.

Running  Windows 95 OSR2.5 with IE4 for amazing internet browsing experience

all this in glorious desktop case in elephant bone color. 

Just now, LordMMX said:

maybe out of topic, and I'm not gay [and while I don't care about people's orientation, I really hate all those gay prides, because I think, normal homosexuals aren't attending them, only mentally ill douchebags that aren't even homosexual] but when I first saw Linus years ago on video, nobody would convince me that he's not gay. 

He has a wife and children.

Just now, vinyldash303 said:

I think he means years ago, you wouldn't have been able to tell him that linus was straight.

Oh yeah.

Just now, Daring said:

He has a wife and children.

ofc I know and I think his kids are lucky to have him as father. but I saw first video 5 or 6 years ago. really early in his youtube days. and that was just my first impression about him. yet here I am as a member of floatplane club, and now I think he's funny guy who's really doing great stuff and making maximum of chance he got back then. 

Otherwise my daily rig is some oem pcchips motherboard with intel 486-dx2 in it overclocked to 100mhz and watercooled with astonishing 24MB RAM and superb S3 Virge DX graphics with 4MB of VRAM for best performance in heavy 3D apps and games and with 850mb WD Caviar 4200RPM HDD for maximum storage space and speed.

19 minutes ago, LordMMX said:

I really hate all those gay prides, because I think, normal homosexuals aren't attending them, only mentally ill douchebags that aren't even homosexual

It's not shallow, it's a celebration of who you are as a person. About empowerment, about fighting oppression and bias within the community. 

You aren't in risk of being bashed up on the street, being pushed off a cliff, and you don't have to worry about having your skull being powderised by police officers anymore, for just being gay. And that's what it is about, and addition, it is about pushing forward; better education about the LGBT community, and equality. We are almost there.

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It's not shallow, it's a celebration of who you are as a person. About empowerment, about fighting oppression and bias within the community. 

You aren't in risk of being bashed up on the street, being pushed off a cliff, and you don't have to worry about having your skull being powderised by police officers anymore, for just being gay. And that's what it is about, and addition, it is about pushing forward; better education about the LGBT community, and equality. We are almost there.

thanks for explaining this part. 

57 minutes ago, LordMMX said:

ofc I know and I think his kids are lucky to have him as father. but I saw first video 5 or 6 years ago. really early in his youtube days. and that was just my first impression about him. yet here I am as a member of floatplane club, and now I think he's funny guy who's really doing great stuff and making maximum of chance he got back then. 

Is is because of Linus' voice that he kinda sounds like a prepubescent kid?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Is is because of Linus' voice that he kinda sounds like a prepubescent kid?

more because of his look back then. and he nailed it when he became Duke Nukem :D 

1 minute ago, LordMMX said:

more because of his look back then. and he nailed it when he became Duke Nukem :D 

Is it because of the hair?

5a13f7029ffa1_Screenshot(402).png.bb2ab0a4b1f6e4d6d08f045f317113ea.png5a13f6fe68501_Screenshot(400).png.2f13b91c0bd1b374bfd379a6a2144172.png5a13f7007b9b7_Screenshot(401).png.4df0b37b014cb638c4112ddedf1a16ac.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I don't know why, but it's more difficult for me to talk about my experience with girls to other girls. I was fine talking about the same-sex things I've done to my guy friends. But I was reluctant to share it with a girl who with us at a burger place 2AM last night. 

I'm still afraid of judgement I guess, when I shouldn't give a fuck what others think. Gossip is just cancerous. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 minutes ago, LordMMX said:

not sure how lgbtetc prides look in your country, but in my country, you can see dudes like this:

do you think this is normal? my homosexually oriented friends don't think so. that's why they are against whole "pride" idea.

TRUDEAU.jpg

Further more, since you're not LGBT, do you really think this thread is really the place for you to shit on LGBT people even if you have 'LGBT Friends' who 'support your opinions'?

5 minutes ago, LordMMX said:

do you think this is normal? my homosexually oriented friends don't think so. that's why they are against whole "pride" idea.

It's not a good idea to generalize. It's common sense.

4 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I don't know why, but it's more difficult for me to talk about my experience with girls to other girls. I was fine talking about the same-sex things I've done to my guy friends. But I was reluctant to share it with a girl who with us at a burger place 2AM last night. 

I'm still afraid of judgement I guess, when I shouldn't give a fuck what others think. Gossip is just cancerous. 

I have no trouble with talking about my experiences with guys to other guys. You'll get used to it eventually.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

TRUDEAU.jpg

Further more, since you're not LGBT, do you really think this thread is really the place for you to shit on LGBT people even if you have 'LGBT Friends' who 'support your opinions'?

wait, I did not come here to "shit" on this community. I do have some respect for lgbt people. It may change if someone forces me to change my mind in future, but for now I'm okay with it. 

by forcing I mean if someone decides to do something like this: https://www.citylab.com/design/2015/05/vienna-debuts-same-sex-crossing-signals/393122/ .... I think that's step over the line. 

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It's not a good idea to generalize. It's common sense.

You're right. but there should be borders on what's okay and what's not.  And acting like a dog doesn't make you more gay, or ??

1 minute ago, LordMMX said:

And acting like a dog doesn't make you more gay, or ??

Am furry, can confirm that I'm gayer when I act like a fox with my boyfriend.

Just now, Daring said:

Am furry, can confirm that I'm gayer when I act like a fox with my boyfriend.

okay then. but do you have urge to show it to other people on street?

Just now, LordMMX said:

okay then. but do you have urge to show it to other people on street?

Not unless I'm at a furcon (which I have yet to go to) and only when it's appropriate.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Let's check on that again...

Nope, definitely here to shit on LGBT people.  Even impose your judgement as to who is and is not 'really homosexual or not.  That's def

Some respect.  Oh my, how can we best express our gratitude for the 'some respect' you have for the demographic that makes up most of this thread?  Perhaps an address at which we can mail thank you cards to?

Seriously, don't have have a few mods available to keep this thread relatively clean of homophobic bullshit like this?  @iamdarkyoshi maybe?

Ok, this is my last post, since you think I'm homophobic (think what you want, but I'm not wishing you anything bad just because you are member of lgbt) . 

picture you posted earlier from canadian pride shows people in normal clothes with rainbow flags...  meanwhile here, in my country, lgbtetc pride is attended by people who aren't as homosexual as they are deviants or pervs. [man in suit made from rainbow dicks hanging from it for example]. I know many LGBT community managed to achieve many things and respect for community itself in front of others, but let's face it, for conservative people [like I am] , seeing a dude in costume from dicks doesn't create a good image to whole idea of pride.

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

Not unless I'm at a furcon (which I have yet to go to) and only when it's appropriate.

I guess furcon is place where people like you meet. and my point is, you are not offending other people at that place.