LGBT community

carguy86
4 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

Heh, for me it's kinda the opposite problem? My guy wants sex, can't get off to aaanything besides me...

8KTtscB.png

4 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

That happened to me once with a girl I knew before I got engaged. Thing is though, we had a fling months before, in like October of the previous year, and I'm pretty sure I was one of half a dozen guys she purged from connection in January. Given her situation, I'm not too surprised... but it's a shame I can't talk to her anymore.

To be honest, I shouldn't talk to the girl I drove 120 miles to see anymore. It is so difficult to be friends with someone you are in love with. One part is because you are overtaken with toxic jealousy each time you see them with someone else. The whole time I was visiting her, she was trying to talk to a guy she loves who has been ignoring her through texts and such. It got to the point where I just wanted to leave even though I was only there for a couple hours. I've been trying to get over the feelings and nothing works. It's been two years and no progress. In that time, I once hadn't talked to her in 3 months. Felt nothing. But right when I did talk to her again, the feelings came back with a literal vengeance. 

I'm just gonna end up like Walking Dead's Rick here from this movie (dude holding the signs):

Ah, ranting. One temporary medicine. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

52 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Oh I can't live without internet.  It makes everything work in my home.  Entertainment, communication, information on how long to cook things without starting a fire. D:  I mean, I have to wonder if 250mbps is even enough! D:

I could make do on dial up if needed. ;)

I would probably spend plenty of time walking outside, and sitting near the fire. And baking. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

13 minutes ago, Daring said:

I'm gonna kill my hand if I keep trying to install this cooler.

*hand falls off*

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

6 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think Hershey’s Kisses are a rip off because it’s too small. 

Unless you get them in bulk packages :P Then they're good :D 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

10 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I could make do on dial up if needed. ;)

I would probably spend plenty of time walking outside, and sitting near the fire. And baking. 

I had to make do with occasionally 600kpbs internet on my mobile hotspot because verizon apparently throttles go unlimited plans right out of the gate

most of the time it was almost unusable. When I dropped out of school and went to an online school back in like April, I basically slaughtered the irl connections I had, which were very few and not the strongest. 

When I do get to moving down to Alabama, I kinda wanna see that be like a restart or a refresh in some kind of sense.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I had to make do with occasionally 600kpbs internet on my mobile hotspot because verizon apparently throttles go unlimited plans right out of the gate

most of the time it was almost unusable. When I dropped out of school and went to an online school back in like April, I basically slaughtered the irl connections I had, which were very few and not the strongest. 

When I do get to moving down to Alabama, I kinda wanna see that be like a restart or a refresh in some kind of sense.

lol 600kbps is not bad. Thats my average speed wired lol

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I don't mind 'em but personally I'd get something else.

I like the texture of Lindt, Ghirardelli, and Dove (Mars) more than Hersey's. 

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

lol 600kbps is not bad. Thats my average speed wired lol

Alright but from the phone itself I got about 152mbps down, 80mbps up.

my home service is about 12mbps down, 7 up but its more like 13mbps down, 0.83 up

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Lindt is so good! :) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

5 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I met with my ex boyfriend awhile ago and we both ate a pack of hershey’s kisses and I wasn’t satisfied because I only ate five pieces and the pack is small. Tbh I’d be more happy if he gave me a pack of yellow M&M’s (peanuts). 

I love Lindt chocolate especially the dark chocolate bars 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, wcreek said:

Expensive but good, same for Ghirardelli.

I also don't mind Ferrero Rocher

Ferrero is quite good as well. Since I work at a store its nice and easy to stock up after Christmas when everything is half off :P 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

Alright but from the phone itself I got about 152mbps down, 80mbps up.

my home service is about 12mbps down, 7 up but its more like 13mbps down, 0.83 up

I’d take data speed throttling over data overages any day. Unfortunately, true unlimited data like wired internet (DSL, cable, fiber) is not a sustainable business model for wireless carriers. 

Expensive but good, same for Ghirardelli.

I also don't mind Ferrero Rocher

I gave the my first and last girlfriend Ferrero Rocher on our first date. It never gets old and both her and I like it. 

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I’d take data speed throttling over data overages any day. Unfortunately, true unlimited data like wired internet (DSL, cable, fiber) is not a sustainable business model for wireless carriers. 

I gave the my first and last girlfriend Ferrero Rocher on our first date. It never gets old and both her and I like it. 

Of all the stuff I've asked Jake, I'm surprised I've never really ask about what his favorite candies are. Meh eventually heck maybe if he sees this before I ask him he might respond

Just now, wcreek said:

Of all the stuff I've asked my person of love :^ I'm surprised I've never really ask about what his favorite candies are. Meh eventually heck maybe if he sees this before I ask him he might respond :^^^^^^^

I don’t know any person who doesn’t like chocolate. Am I right @Dan Castellaneta

10 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Idk for my isp at home I've downloaded a lot in a month and never felt any slow downs or got any warning about usage.

Verizon, what happens with their plan is that if you live in an area with a lot of Verizon customers and they're using the service heavily go unlimited will either be throttled in times of congestion regardless of usuage or about 22gb.

4 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

*has finished baking a giant batch of cookies*

"None for any of you!" 

Last week I attempted to make a batch of cookies and they ended up tasting like damn plain bread.

So may I please have some of yours? xD

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

4 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Last week I attempted to make a batch of cookies and they ended up tasting like damn plain bread.

Paying customers only...

Sold Out...

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

14 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

*has finished baking a giant batch of cookies*

"None for any of you!" 

b b b ....Please!!!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

6 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

As long as it’s chocolate chip cookies, it’s fine.