LGBT community

carguy86
33 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

it was so pure

actually my history could be much worse, the most that's there is youtube poops from another era and destruction videos

After watching Akeban, now my YouTube feed is now full of videos from "I'm From Driftwood'. Empowering videos to watch. Would recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImFromDriftwood

7 hours ago, FloRolf said:

Sure, GPU only folding is totally possible. As in your screenshot right now, you are using both actually. If you just wanna go GPU and no CPU, just pause the CPU client (right click on "00 CPU:2" on folding slots, then either pause or finish so it finishes the current WU and then stops). 

Oh and don't forget to setup LTT as your Team as you are currently only folding for yourself ;) 

Thanks. I’ll probably do this more once I build a new PC with Ryzen 5 and a 1060. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

We want a little more than a "...without a fear of persecution". 

We want to be treated equally; have equal rights, and can be ourselves.

Yes, I understand that more than you could possibly know. 

Any denial of Rights would be considered persecution. Or even unfair treatment.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

1 hour ago, PETRGangKing said:

Yes, I understand that more than you could possibly know. 

Please explain.

1 hour ago, PETRGangKing said:

Any denial of Rights would be considered persecution. Or even unfair treatment.

Persecution is the act of going actively against uncontrollable traits (race, gender, sexually, and other traits).

Laws prohibiting homosexuality would be persecution.

Laws prohibiting homosexuals from possible choices in life, (cannot be served alcohol, or marry someone of the same sex as they are) are just repression or discrimination, which stems down to inequality.

Both are huge issues. However, persecution is far worse of an issue. I am really glad that I haven't lived in a time where that has been a legal issue in Australia. Both the issues need to be resolved world wide, not just by a country to country, state to state basis.

18 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Both are huge issues. However, persecution is far worse of an issue. I am really glad that I haven't lived in a time where that has been a legal issue in Australia. Both the issues need to be resolved world wide, not just by a country to country, state to state basis.

59f9462ec0d75_GGlXXX-iiQZeuNzBcbS1XzJ2-0MCwMLQdw7shZTc4N2FWHYe2ek0Ud0RJGl_s2jnKpY27Q6EOEQgd3CEeL19Pg-XTzAe2UL-MmWxkwtQWY_tgvVG6BD_redkm8tPkpTlvkOf03w410-h359-nc.png.e97aa3c73679fdd02a7e40439af1ac7a.png

It’s nice that 7 out of 10 Australians would vote for yes. http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/more-than-three-quarters-of-australians-have-voted-in-samesex-marriage-survey-abs-20171031-gzbwwx.html  

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

It’s nice that 7 out of 10 Australians would vote for yes. 

The data changes dramatically per opinion poll. Somewhere between 11/20 (55%) and 7/10 (70%).

The main issue is non voters, which are predominantly younger voters (therefore statically more likely to vote yes). And yes, our optional, non-binding postal survey has a higher percentage of voter turnout than the US elections.

You are a fucking wanker if you haven't posted it yet, just hope to whatever Gods/Goddesses you believe in, that Australia post is able to not lose it in the mail when you finally get the courage to put in the the big red box.

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

The data changes dramatically per opinion poll. Somewhere between 12/20 (55%) and 14/20 (70%).

The main issue is non voters, which are predominantly younger voters (therefore statically more likely to vote yes). And yes, our optional, non-binding postal survey has a higher percentage of voter turnout than the US elections.

You are a fucking wanker if you haven't posted it yet, just hope to whatever Gods/Goddesses you believe in, that Australia post is able to not lose it in the mail when you finally get the courage to put in the the big red box.

I hope Australia doesn't have that pesky electoral college to implement equal marriage rights xD. So to implement same sex marriage, Australia needs some sort of referendum or plebiscite to change the constitution or marriage laws am I right? Do you guys have to snail mail the ballots back to have it counted or do you have to go to a voting place and cast your votes either electronically (which I hope not) or shade a piece of scantron paper and have it counted by a machine? 

11 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I hope Australia doesn't have that pesky electoral college to implement equal marriage rights xD. So to implement same sex marriage, Australia needs some sort of referendum or plebiscite to change the constitution or marriage laws am I right? Do you guys have to snail mail the ballots back to have it counted or do you have to go to a voting place and cast your votes either electronically (which I hope not) or shade a piece of scantron paper and have it counted by a machine? 

Australia doesn't need a referendum or plebiscite to change the Constitution. In 2004, the Howard Government, changed the Constitution about the definition of marriage, to make it that only a couple of opposite sexes could marry, all without the intervention of the public.

And the SSM survey isn't binding at all. It's a put off tactic. It's also not a plebiscite. It's just a survey, opinion poll.

With elections. Local, it's Postal. State and Federal elections you have to go to a place to vote in stalls.

For the 1st time, ABS decided to make the census electronic. The site got DDoS'd, and no one could complete the survey on the day it was due. And the media went ballistic, and claimed there was a data breach, or a hack.

On 3/30/2015 at 12:19 AM, carguy86 said:

"are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)"

Yo, hi. I'm a transgender lesbian and pretty okay about talking about it. It's nice to be in a place where it doesn't bother me.

23 hours ago, PETRGangKing said:

I'm all for people loving whoever they want to love without fear of persecution, but what does who or what we are sexually attracted to have to do with Tech? 

Dunno if you noticed, but this here thread is in the "off-topic" area of the forum.

Your negativity is not needed.

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

My variety of profile pictures will never be matched.

:3

mine change all the time so you'll have to keep up

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

I think you'll need to keep up on mine.

They change almost daily, if not more.

yeah okay, you'll probably win.

I mostly use pokemon avatars.

3 minutes ago, Sylvie said:

yeah okay, you'll probably win.

I mostly use pokemon avatars.

join the club.

Just now, Sylvie said: