LGBT community

carguy86
8 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

I mean on the forum lol

The problem I see about that is; Your username doesn't contain your name.

9 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Does anyone know if it would be possible to get a name change because since coming out as trans I've changed my name on most other things.

On the forum? You can ask a mod @TheRandomness or @iamdarkyoshi

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

This thread has too much cats and not enough ponies in my opinion.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

17 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Like this?FCBDCE7D-1073-4D45-962C-B570DE5766B9.gif.4e56d8a116ff11f8fb2e7f321555f16b.gif

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Name changes only happen if the original name has had a typo or contains personal information. 

Dang it! I thought I can change hey_yo_

6 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Name changes only happen if the original name has had a typo or contains personal information. 

Say if I had written wrongly Princezz Cadence could I apply for a name fix? I always thought the only time they allow is either if person gets a offensive name like some cursing or feels bad about having the real name displayed.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 hour ago, Princess Cadence said:

FiM ratings continue to decline.  Pony fandom activity continues to decline.  Shows writing quality continues to decline.  End of FiM eminent.

Pony enough for you? :)

10 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

FiM ratings continue to decline.  Pony fandom activity continues to decline.  Shows writing quality continues to decline.  End of FiM eminent.

Pony enough for you? :)

What is it with you and your hate? Can't you just accept people have different interests? Did I ever do any thing to you to go around always trying to make little deal of other people hobbys?

Personal Desktop":

42 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Say if I had written wrongly Princezz Cadence could I apply for a name fix? I always thought the only time they allow is either if person gets a offensive name like some cursing or feels bad about having the real name displayed.

You could if it were a typo like that, and your account was relatively new. 

43 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Dang it! I thought I can change hey_yo_

Nope

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

What is it with you and your hate? Can't you just accept people have different interests? Did I ever do any thing to you to go around always trying to make little deal of other people hobbys?

I find it interesting that you can only read that post as an attack.  It's not.  I really liked the show and the rapid rise of it's fandom is fascinating since I find fandom culture in general interesting.  I was also a Powerpuff Girl fan and that's what lead me to check out the show to start with and it shared similar charm.

But the show has, without question, declined.  The quality of writing has declined.  It's fandom that balooned so quickly has since slows deflated and continues to do so.  The Equestria Girls films are growing increasingly contrived.

Sorry, did that ruin your victim angle you wanted to take? :)

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Sorry, did that ruin your victim angle you wanted to take?

Of course not, I just find you to be very picky on it, to an unnecessary amount... I live inside the fandom and I really don't see what you always bring up, art-wise the content is still awesome I have just finished commissioning another draw of the characters my boyfriend and I roleplay as:

Spoiler

large.png

I also really like the newer episodes but that is simply a matter of personal preferences, say something is poorly written to your standards is perfectly acceptable just don't lock your mind that others can't enjoy it.

About the movie it actually sold pretty well it even got ahead of Kingsman film in tickets sold in USA it seems, now I do agree that the My little human side of the franchise, Equestria Girls isn't good or at least it never interested me as I'm in it for ponies not people.

I have nothing against your criticism nor am trying to victimize myself believe me, I just find maybe a little annoying that every time I bring MLP up you'll counter it with the same arguments, give it a break at least.

Personal Desktop":

4 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I live inside the fandom

Why don't you live inside of the real world?

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Why don't you live inside of the real world?

I do? My life is by all means nothing to throw away, I am graduated at college with no student's loan to worry about, I have a great job that I like and is well paying, I have friends, boyfriend, domestic dogs, I live in a big house with every thing I need, I eat home made food, I have my own car I have a perfectly stable social life... I don't see how enjoying some extra fantasy to go along would be any harmful?

Personal Desktop":

12 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I just find maybe a little annoying that every time I bring MLP up you'll counter it with the same arguments, give it a break at least.

Also, to be clear, I only once before countered you on your religious worship of FiM and that was when you, for some bizarre reason, tried to claim that the Pony fandom was larger than the entire anime fandom and I promptly curb stomped you with facts and numbers.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Also, to be clear, I only once before countered you on your religious worship of FiM and that was when you, for some bizarre reason, tried to claim that the Pony fandom was larger than the entire anime fandom and I promptly curb stomped you with facts and numbers.

I hope both of you realize that you wasted time jacking off to a fandom and having a popularity contest.

- Jake

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Oh by all means that is dead wrong, the fandom certainly has a very good size but would never be more than "entire anime fandom" haha and why would I even go this route? I love watching Anime myself, Just recently saw RE:Creators which was 10/10.

Either ways if I ever wrote something before that upset you, I'm deeply sorry, I would appreciate if we did not extend any sort of argument, it really isn't going to do us any good.

Cheers!

Personal Desktop":

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I hope both of you realize that you wasted time jacking off to a fandom and having a popularity contest.

- Jake

I'm waiting on renders.

The important thing is that I'm getting paid right now.  :D

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Get waiting. Shoo.

I once spent four hours at my desk reading the Prunis Girl manga on my table while the company network burned around me.  :3

3 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

Well you're a bit late on that :P