LGBT community

carguy86
14 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

That sounds really nice.  Why can't I have fluffy nice days like that?  l

It was mostly just luck that got me there, but thats fine.

6 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

That’s pretty nice… reminds me of when I took out my high school crush when she decided to come down and visit after moving to Utah for sophomore year. Maybe it was more awkward for us then than it was for you ? yeah

The hug wasn't awkward, just unplanned. It was nice.

Today’s been a pretty good day too over here. Called back Mr. Mehul to touch base about my potential job, and he said he’ll definitely be sending me an offer today or tomorrow! It’s anyone’s guess how much I’ll be making… I could be making minimum wage and really be working towards a different job, or I could be bringing in $50+/hour like my father does teaching piano.

Hope it goes well

In any case, I’ll be too busy with that fun stuff to be spending tons of time on the internet talking and all. After work, my fiancé, and my home life… well, there’s not a whole lot left to do really, haha ?

Being forced not to have an internet addiction is likely a good thing I guess.

Well shortly after being trained in on the service desk I am now in process of becoming a Customer Service Manager. It's technically above associates like Cashiers/SCOT(Self Checkout) Cashiers and Service Center cashiers. But it's still a promotion even if it's not's more pay. It's more responsibility and but also more authority. I mean not much more. But like it could lead to more opportunities being available in the future if I decide to stay in Minnesota. Which I mean Kentucky seems like a nice state and Louisville seems like a nice city. Also would put me closer to @Dan Castellaneta so I mean like commuting from Louisville, KY to Huntsville, AL would be a whole lot better than going from like Minneapolis to Huntsvile. Of course not like every day or every week but like every other week or every couple of weeks or something like that. But if I wanted to have my own house or apartment, I could possibly make a similar wage or possibly more depending on what I was doing and be able to live a little more comfortably in a little more of a decent home or apartment. Because cheap apartments here are really crappy even for what they cost. Houses are expensive here, more so than other midwestern states. Though I wouldn't really consider Kentucky midwestern.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

54 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What is this supposed to mean?  lol

Honestly, it's just a reaction to the amount of autistic screaching that goes on in this thread. But, I didn't want to be blunt about it. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

10 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Honestly, it's just a reaction to the amount of autistic screaching that goes on in this thread. But, I didn't want to be blunt about it. :P 

I'm autistic

I'm serious actually...

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm autistic

I'm serious actually...

Okay? 

My boyfriend is autistic. 

I call him Autismo. It's his superhero name. :> 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It was mostly just luck that got me there, but thats fine.

Luck is still nice.  Are there trains that go everywhere in the country?  Like how Japan is.

I'm curious how practical train travel is in your country.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Well shortly after being trained in on the service desk I am now in process of becoming a Customer Service Manager. It's technically above associates like Cashiers/SCOT(Self Checkout) Cashiers and Service Center cashiers. But it's still a promotion even if it's not's more pay. It's more responsibility and but also more authority. I mean not much more. But like it could lead to more opportunities being available in the future if I decide to stay in Minnesota. Which I mean Kentucky seems like a nice state and Louisville seems like a nice city. Also would put me closer to @Dan Castellaneta so I mean like commuting from Louisville, KY to Huntsville, AL would be a whole lot better than going from like Minneapolis to Huntsvile. Of course not like every day or every week but like every other week or every couple of weeks or something like that. But if I wanted to have my own house or apartment, I could possibly make a similar wage or possibly more depending on what I was doing and be able to live a little more comfortably in a little more of a decent home or apartment. Because cheap apartments here are really crappy even for what they cost. Houses are expensive here, more so than other midwestern states. Though I wouldn't really consider Kentucky midwestern.

Why wouldn't a promotion give you more money?

You're considering someday moving to Kentucky?  Why there?

51 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

It's not always that bad.  People fighting just makes me want to grab you all and hug you until you stop squirming so everyone sees how being nice to other is best.  ?

45 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm autistic

I'm serious actually...

I think I might be.  Just guessing though.  Never been tested or anything.  

44 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Okay? 

My boyfriend is autistic. 

I call him Autismo. It's his superhero name. :> 

I was going to say giant robot name but superhero is cool too.

It sounds like a name one would give to a giant awesome robot I mean.  

Not that he's a robot.

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Luck is still nice.  Are there trains that go everywhere in the country?  Like how Japan is.

The train network in Victoria used to go all over the state, but they closed a lot of the lines 40 years ago.

Out of the remaining lines, the Gippsland (what I have to catch) is in the worst condition.

The trains go every hour (with a couple inbetween during peak). The V/Locity trains are quite nice.

That said, the tram network is very good in Melbourne, I believe the Metro trains fairly regular and are okay, but I haven't ever used them.

3 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

The train network in Victoria used to go all over the state, but they closed a lot of the lines 40 years ago.

Out of the remaining lines, the Gippsland (what I have to catch) is in the worst condition.

The trains go every hour (with a couple inbetween during peak). The V/Locity trains are quite nice.

That said, the tram network is very good in Melbourne, I believe the Metro trains fairly regular and are okay, but I haven't ever used them.

Is Victoria part of Australia?  Sort of like a state?

V/Locity?

A tram is different from a train right?

I'd love to travel by steam train everywhere.  Steam trains are the best trains.  The looks the sounds.  I love them!  ?

(Yes I'm aware steam trains aren't used anymore...  ?)

Growing up I never had a console, meaning that I gamed on PC. This was a bit odd, particularly as I got into the anime fandom since the a large portion of anime fans were playing games on console, especially Japanese games on the PlayStation series of machines. As a result I've basically missed out on the entire JRPG scene that many others got to immerse themselves into while I played Counter-Strike. I'm a bit opposed to running classic PS2 hardware with it's composite video output on my 65" 4K TV but thankfully there are PC ports of games now.

So then, it's time to find out what all the hullabaloo about this 'Final Fantasy X' was that no one stopped talking about back in 2001-2002. Naturally I'm going to do it at native 4K with a pink Xbox 360 wireless controller and 5.1 surround sound; Exactly As God Had Intended It To Be.

IMG_0212.thumb.jpg.ab9be98e3f2933582f6e759060ce0f46.jpg

25 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is Vicroria part of Australia?  Sort of like a state?

State of Australia

V/Locity?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V/Line_VLocity

A tram is different from a train right?

Yes

I'd love to travel by steam train everywhere.  Steam trains are the best trains.  The looks the sounds.  I love them!  ?

(Yes I'm aware steam trains aren't used anymore...  ?)

All diesel or electric now 

11 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Growing up I never had a console, meaning that I gamed on PC. This was a bit odd, particularly as I got into the anime fandom since the a large portion of anime fans were playing games on console, especially Japanese games on the PlayStation series of machines. As a result I've basically missed out on the entire JRPG scene that many others got to immerse themselves into while I played Counter-Strike. I'm a bit opposed to running classic PS2 hardware with it's composite video output on my 65" 4K TV but thankfully there are PC ports of games now.

So then, it's time to find out what all the hullabaloo about this 'Final Fantasy X' was that no one stopped talking about back in 2001-2002. Naturally I'm going to do it at native 4K with a pink Xbox 360 wireless controller and 5.1 surround sound; Exactly As God Had Intended It To Be.

E0Oz1a5.png

pls fix

36 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Booted my desktop just for this post.

I hadn't played that game (FF X) yet, and I've had a PS2 since nearly it's launch. Meanwhile, I'm playing Final Fantasy XII IZJS and Okami on pc via PCSX2 at about 1440P. Games with good art styling need only higher resolution to look really good.

gsdx_20161017220533.jpg

2016-10-29 20-31-32.mp4_snapshot_00.39_[2017.07.05_20.44.24].jpg

Though he was kind of just another boss, I really like zombiefied dragons. Would make for an excellent monster in a horror game, or something of the sort.

2_Okami.jpg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Why wouldn't a promotion give you more money?

Because they have it in a weird spot in the hierarchy and what not.

4 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

You're considering someday moving to Kentucky?  Why there?

Mainly because it's cheaper than Minnesota. Idk.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

65"?    Here I am stuck with a 42" 1080p tv...  lol

I want to get at least a 47-79" (some manufacturers use 47 others 49 it seems) but I want LG and they switched to stupid tiny feet on both ends of the bottom which would not work since my tv stand is technically meant for a 32 inch at max which is why it's about that wide across.  I don't have space for a larger (wider) stand so I'm stuck with the current one.  

The steam version supports 4K?  That's cool.

1 hour ago, Daring said:

E0Oz1a5.png

pls fix

Looks fine on the daytime theme.  ?

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Booted my desktop just for this post.

I hadn't played that game (FF X) yet, and I've had a PS2 since nearly it's launch. Meanwhile, I'm playing Final Fantasy XII IZJS and Okami on pc via PCSX2 at about 1440P. Games with good art styling need only higher resolution to look really good.

gsdx_20161017220533.jpg

2016-10-29 20-31-32.mp4_snapshot_00.39_[2017.07.05_20.44.24].jpg

Though he was kind of just another boss, I really like zombiefied dragons. Would make for an excellent monster in a horror game, or something of the sort.

That looks very nice and sharp.  ?

IZJS?

Why do you say about 1440p?    Is there something stopping you from being able to play in full 1440p?

32 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Because they have it in a weird spot in the hierarchy and what not.

Mainly because it's cheaper than Minnesota. Idk.

I didn't mean it was bad to live there I honestly don't know what it's like there.  

Minnesota is nice though isn't it?

1 minute ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Booooooooooooooooooooo

14 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I want to get at least a 47-79" (some manufacturers use 47 others 49 it seems) but I want LG and they switched to stupid tiny feet on both ends of the bottom which would not work since my tv stand is technically meant for a 32 inch at max which is why it's about that wide across.  I don't have space for a larger (wider) stand so I'm stuck with the current one.  

That looks very nice and sharp.  ?

IZJS?

Why do you say about 1440p?    Is there something stopping you from being able to play in full 1440p?

I didn't mean it was bad to live there I honestly don't know what it's like there.  

Minnesota is nice though isn't it?

The images were indeed of Final Fantasy XII IZJS running on my system via PCSX2. The first image was a direct snapshot at 2560 x 1440, the other was a still from a video capture. I am curious if I can get away with rendering at 4K with a GTX 960 though. Considering some portions already break frame when heavy fill rate effects are being abused, I'm thinking no. (this is downscaling to my 768P TV btw. :p) 

Minus the shadow glitches in cutscenes, I expect the Zodiac Age edition to look like the screenshot I posted. Not that much is needed beyond resolution and UI adjustments tbh. The design and architecture decisions really helped this game age quite well. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

22 minutes ago, Daring said:

Booooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry?  ?

9 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The images were indeed of Final Fantasy XII IZJS running on my system via PCSX2. The first image was a direct snapshot at 2560 x 1440, the other was a still from a video capture. I am curious if I can get away with rendering at 4K with a GTX 960 though. Considering some portions already break frame when heavy fill rate effects are being abused, I'm thinking no. (this is downscaling to my 768P TV btw. :p) 

Minus the shadow glitches in cutscenes, I expect the Zodiac Age edition to look like the screenshot I posted. Not that much is needed beyond resolution and UI adjustments tbh. The design and architecture decisions really helped this game age quite well. 

I mean idk what IZJS means.  

Have you considered a slightly better tv?  A small 1080p could be had for not too much.  

I'd suggest you get a better card but those annoying hardcore miners have bought them all...  ? lol

I'm looking forward to the PS4 version next week.  Though I'm bummed because I ordered a copy for my friend too, the friend who "forgot" how to answer her phone, because she said she'd like to have it. (got us the steelbook version ?)  But unless she ends her isolation soon I won't be able to give it to her soon after the order comes.

On 6/21/2017 at 6:13 AM, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Flinders Street Train Station

20130302_141430.jpg

But4cnhCIAAV8FY.jpg

Is this Dumb Ways To Die?

Reminds me of Happy Tree Friends:

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Is this Dumb Ways To Die?

Yes it is, Dumb Ways to Die was a Metro created social media advertisement campaign/Public Service Announcement. Dumb Ways to Die was never aired on TV, it relied on the public forwarding of the video. Since the sharing of Dumb Ways to Die has slowed to an essential halt, they are now putting up physical advertisements at Metro Train Stations.

53 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Yes it is, Dumb Ways to Die was a Metro created social media advertisement campaign/Public Service Announcement. Dumb Ways to Die was never aired on TV, it relied on the public forwarding of the video. Since the sharing of Dumb Ways to Die has slowed to an essential halt, they are now putting up physical advertisements at Metro Train Stations.

I think I'll be playing the game again 
https://appsto.re/ph/5olz3.i 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It can go higher than 4K and since it's just a somewhat upgraded PS2 port, it'll run on a toaster.

And yeah, 65", I like watching TV a lot. :P