LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

Doesn't that make the record even more impressive?

Could you show me links to the playthrough for these two games?  I might like to watch them later.  

When the VOD goes live on YouTube, sure :3

10 minutes ago, Daring said:

When the VOD goes live on YouTube, sure :3

I'm confused, the videos for that Luigi run and the record for Castlevania aren't on YouTube yet?

10 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

How can a will be contested?  

I assume there might be requirements to ensure a will is legally binding but assuming any hoops are jumped through some douche bag relative shouldn't be able to do a damn thing.  

People have a right (or should have a right) to have their last wishes respected.  Unless clear malicious intent against a relative could be proven.  

A relative of mine (that is cpable of inheriting me without a will) can contest the validity of a will. 

This can be done in a varity of ways, but the most common would be to claim that the will is not representative of my actual will at the time of my death. 

While the burden of proof is very difficult to meet, it would still result in a drawn out court case, where neither my wife nor my daughter can make use of assets in my estate. 

There are rules on how to make a will legally binding (four ways to be precis), but only two of them are really usable in practice.

You can either have an impartial witness sign your will or you can have a judge sign it. 

Problem with those two are that they're pretty time consuming to make and getting the judge to sign it is rather expensive, so the will can't really be updated on a regular basis.

Seeing how a marriage solved all of those problems it simply seemed like the easiest solution.  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm confused, the videos for that Luigi run and the record for Castlevania aren't on YouTube yet?

afaik not yet, because they were just ran and uploading hours of footage to YouTube on an already-congested network takes a while.

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

A relative of mine (that is cpable of inheriting me without a will) can contest the validity of a will. 

This can be done in a varity of ways, but the most common would be to claim that the will is not representative of my actual will at the time of my death. 

While the burden of proof is very difficult to meet, it would still result in a drawn out court case, where neither my wife nor my daughter can make use of assets in my estate. 

There are rules on how to make a will legally binding (four ways to be precis), but only two of them are really usable in practice.

You can wither have an impartial witness sign your will or you can have a judge sign it. 

Problem with those two are that they're pretty time consuming to make and getting the judge to sign it is rather expensive, so the will can't really be updated on a regular basis.

Seeing how a marriage solved all of those problems it simply seemed like the easiest solution.  

What about a video will where you start by saying "this is what I want so do it and anyone who says otherwise is lying"?

1 minute ago, Daring said:

afaik not yet, because they were just ran.

Then how do you know about them?    Are you psychic?  ?  

Then how do you know about them?    Are you psychic?  ?  

Because I watched the runs.

20 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What about a video will where you start by saying "this is what I want so do it and anyone who says otherwise is lying"?

That would not be a legally binding will unless signed by a judge or a witness. In contractual law, a verbal agreement and a written agreemement are seen as equally binding.

And the problem with it not being my will at the time of death is still present. 

Really, the only way to have your will be uncontestable is to make what's known as an "emergency will". 

Basically, I would have to write down who I want to inherit what and then kill myself or suffer an inevitable accident.

Not really a good way to handle it, since marriage accomplished the same thing.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Ohoh I haven't posted here in forever.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

23 minutes ago, Daring said:

Because I watched the runs.

How'd you watch them if they weren't on YouTube?    

18 minutes ago, Volbet said:

That would not be a legally binding will unless signed by a judge or a witness. In contractual law, a verbal agreement and a written agreemement are seen as equally binding.

And the problem with it not being my will at the time of death is still present. 

Really, the only way to have your will be uncontestable is to make what's known as an "emergency will". 

Basically, I would have to write down who I want to inherit what and then kill myself or suffer an inevitable accident.

Not really a good way to handle it, since marriage accomplished the same thing.

Death or marriage?    I'd choose a wife.    Now if only I could find a girl who likes me...  

12 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Ohoh I haven't posted here in forever.

Hi Mr. Shadow Kitty!  

Spoiler

image.gif.ead0dec552205ee6bcb669338def9b27.gif

Found this the other day and thought you'd like it.  ?

How'd you watch them if they weren't on YouTube?

Twitch is a thing ya know.

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

Twitch is a thing ya know.

Is it?    I thought that was just a thing my brother's face does when his tea pot head is ready to burst with stupid.  ?

I've watched Felicia Day play Rise of the Tomb Raider a few times last year but I haven't really used Twitch since then.  

Is it?    I thought that was just a thing my brother's face does when his tea pot head is ready to burst with stupid.  ?

I've watched Felicia Day play Rise of the Tomb Raider a few times last year but I haven't really used Twitch since then.  

GDQ is always broadcasted live on Twitch, my dude. That's where you go if you wanna watch it live.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This is Squidward, your Nicktoon astrologist reminding you that my powers are as real as any psychic's, and I'm a cartoon.

Say no to SpongeBob/drugs.  lol 

Just now, Daring said:

GDQ is always broadcasted live on Twitch, my dude. That's where you go if you wanna watch it live.

I'm sheltered I guess.  Idk where to find out about stuff like that and I'd never heard of GDQ until you just mentioned it.  ?

Just found someone online selling his/her Surface RT tablet for less than $100. I'm still debating myself if I should get it or not because Windows RT is just like Windows Phone, it's a failure.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

'Why in the fuck would you tell them she's trans?'

I didn't. Thats the problem. They would have been perfectly fine with it if I had told them the truth. I thought she was perfectly passable, but the one fucking time they saw her, they noticed something was up

4 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I didn't. Thats the problem. They would have been perfectly fine with it if I had told them the truth. I thought she was perfectly passable, but the one fucking time they saw her, they noticed something was up

Would they actually have been fine or is it more likely that they're using the fact that they figured it out themselves vs being told by you as a way to excuse being anti-LGBT in this case?

2 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Ayy

DD0GpX_VYAYpOKp.jpg

What game is this?

Ok so she's a furry can you do anything with that info?  ?

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Would they actually have been fine or is it more likely that they're using the fact that they figured it out themselves vs being told by you as a way to excuse being anti-LGBT in this case?

Pretty much, it just came as a shock to them, its my fault for not telling them

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Pretty much, it just came as a shock to them, its my fault for not telling them

Pretty much really would've been ok or pretty much using as a cover to be jerks?

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Just found someone online selling his/her Surface RT tablet for less than $100. I'm still debating myself if I should get it or not because Windows RT is just like Windows Phone, it's a failure.

Is that an old model surface?    RT is where Windows is tweaked for tablet use right?

8 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

No, it’s Windows locked down and ported to ARM CPUs… or so I understand it. Probably makes it a lot less surprising that they let it flounder and die.

Locked down meaning what?    

11 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Meaning you can't run EXEs

Ah.  Yeah that's what I was trying to refer to when I said tweaked.  That it was messed with and limited.  Basically that it's not full desktop Windows.