carguy86

LGBT community

Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

This thread seems to be generally going pretty well, keep it civil and it can stay  :) The moderation team will be monitoring this thread.

Edited by Strando123

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Posted · Original PosterOP

ok tired me ? boredom = not best ideas, but please dont hate! ok?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

ok tired me ? boredom = not best ideas, but please dont hate! ok?

Just a heads up if you use the full editor you can fix your topic title.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Continuing to slam the accent on it doesn't help your cause...

<Make me a sandwich.> <No! Make it yourself!> <Sudo make me a sandwich.> <FINE.> What is scaling and how does it work? Asus PB287Q unboxing! Console alternatives :D  CoC F.A.Q Beginner's Guide To LTT (by iamdarkyoshi)

Continuing to slam the accent on it doesn't help your cause...

Huh?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

How about we don't start a flame war?

How about we don't start a flame war?

Flame war?

what are you talking about?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Topics like these usually lead to a very big argument and a toxic environment.

why?

Hail Sithis!

Topics like these usually lead to a very big argument and a toxic environment.

See Topics like these won't because the moment it does a mod will have no issues either closing the thread or cleaning it up. 

Only the members of the forum can make it toxic. Plus from what I have seen on the LTT forums every member here is accepting no matter the sexuality.

|King Of The Lost|