XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

Steaming to Twitch.tv, Capture software installs, OS updates and installs. Youtube, basally I need a key to make video content to place on the interwebz. So without being to snarky, I need an Xsplit key to use Xsplit for all its wonderful features to make video(s).

i will record the games i play and start a youtube channel and start livestream  game since i have just mowed and has getting a better intetnet connection 

I would use it to make higher quality, multi scene lets plays. I've started a channel at www.youtube.com/AeitZean using OBS, but I've had a lot of problems sound leveling and getting the recording quality right. I'd love to use xsplit because it just works, but unless I put ads on my channel, I couldn't afford it.

I would stream myself making some dank memes.

Hey! I will be using it to start a gaming channel of my own. I just finished building my rig and all I need is a mic and a proper recording software.

I would really like to win a coppy so I can record some gameplay 1080p 60fps

I would use it to record some content for the new media group that I created with one of my friends.

Good luck!

I want the code. I use xsplit free for streaming already but didnt have money to buy it. Wish i win

I would use the xSplit Premium to broadcast my Liveshow with benchmarking and Unboxing in HD on Twitch.

(I am doing benchmarks and unboxings on my YouTube-channel, like you guys!)

Record init x

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

Streaming legend hearthstone and master's league of legends, also because my Xsplit premium license expired like 2 months ago and i've been too lazy to get another one

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

I want to start streaming full time to see where I get and how I do, X-Split full version is just what I need to start

maybe one day i'll win , and maybe is today and it will be a great prize

Use it to record gameplay footage and possibly stream to twitch once my upgraded network will allow me to.

I would use it to record some tutorials for java applications in robotics and maybe some let's plays.

I would use it to start streaming on Twitch, Always been a dream of mine :)

Honestly, I would use it to stream LoL until GTA V comes out. (If it ever comes out)

I would use XSplit premium to stream some of the "Less Popular" Steam games :D.

I would immediately start streaming my games at 30 frames, (or more if im feelin up to it) up it to 1080p, and all those new usable sceneesssss!

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

I would love to win this giveaway in order to able to stream all my favorite games such as CS:GO more easily! :D

Thank you for the giveaways guys :D
Also thank you xsplit ;P

I would love Xsplit to finally start progressing with my youtube channel and streaming, ive tried obs but it takes up too much resources and is quite heavy, ive tried the free trial of Xsplit and loved it, I hope i get it.

VESSEL Announcement - 

Visit vessel.com/linustech

& GET AMAZING STUFF! Forum Post

I would use the pro version to stream and record my game play videos to twitch and YouTube. And each and every broadcast would have a link to LTT for providing me with said software that enabled that. Can't win something and not show LMG some love.

Would love to start recording let's plays. And xsplit seems to be the best choice.

If I won the license for Xplit, I would use to broadcast Cities: Skylines on twitch. I plan on building a new soon just to play the game, so a license would be greeaatt :P