XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I would start to stream heroes of the storm on twitch :)

I would stream more often to twitch!

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925 

I would use xSplit to record lets plays so I can finally start a YouTube channel. I would love to have premium xSplit because there is no other recording software that works as great as this.

Have thought about trying to stream games and/or 3d modeling sessions :)

id use it to stream to twitch since my upload isnt very good and xsplit automatically chooses the upload resolution and bitrate it would make it much easier than using OBS

i am going to start streaming some fun times with friends on league of legends:) 

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

This looks incredible!

im still using the free version of Bandicam.. Starting twich was something I've wanted to do but didn't know how to, so this would be awesome!

i want this so bad OBS is crappy when it comes to screen regions :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I would use xsplit to start streaming. I have been feeling the urge to for a little while but have not really been able to find a nice and easy to use piece of streaming software until now!

I'd use it to feed hungry children in.... jk I'm using it to stream my pro CS:GO skills, I need to teach the world how to become a silver kappa.

I would use it to stream some gameplay but mostly to stream rocksmith to friends and family. Have tried a few different applications but the lesser quality and audio fidelity hurt the end stream.

i would use it to stream all the hidden webcams i have in the LTT office...

or when i am doing non creepy things. Probably EVE Cta's and such.

I really like to use Xsplit to broadcast some of my gameplay with my new PC

cheers and good luck

I'd absolutely love to get a more 'professional' tool to stream 3D assets creation.

Good luck everyone!

I would stream and do lets plays of a bunch of new content coming through steam. I recently got into a major car accident and am slightly injured, so use of this wont be too good to me until i get my cast off.... However i have used Xsplit before and much prefer it to Nvidia Shadowplay, which is what i use now. My channel isnt big by any means but this would really help move it forward ^_^ Thanks for all the giveaways lately btw.

I would be using Xsplit to record and broadcast 

idk if I have posted yet... anyway I want to stream my games and some illustrator work :P  and my face :) (do people even like it ? xD)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I absolutely want to stream more. I have used OBS in the past but I've had a ton of issues with it since I moved to Windows 8.1 (maybe its just me, not sure.) I'm all for giving XSplit a go if it can give me the stream quality I want with none of the OBS issues I'm dealing with now.

This would help me out loads. I've been slowly (very slowly) getting piece by piece the stuff i need for a good streaming setup (Mic, camera, etc). This would help me get started with what i have to get my settings and stuff in order to fully get streaming retro classics and some elite: dangerous.