Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

I would use it to stream some games that i cannot use OBS for, and bringing my you tube community a weekly(hopefully) tech show or update

I would love to win in this give away cause i've always wanted to livestream in high quality and i can stream without limitation if i have the premium ver. of Xsplit :D

I would use it to stream/record Dota 2 games for better quality effects and better recording quality. I don't care if i get "big" in the youtube/twitch scene, but posting videos feels very satisfying.

I currently use OBS so I would compare how each differs and what the performance on my machine is for each.

I would use it to stream some Games, OBS is great but ya know xsplit is glorious, and maybe even record some GTA V but I don't how good xsplit is at recording.

I would love the XSplit license. I stream my LoL and FIFA gameplay with OBS, but I will be able to do it without any problems with XSplit.

Use it to stream lets plays and COC with all the fancy features

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

I would use this to continue to try and improve my stream quality. Also, I tend to upload highlights to youtube and this would give me great options to do that.

I would love to use this X split version to stream my 6230 Dota 2 MMR games and/or be able to show how I play and how to not suck (won't go too detailed cause it could go on forever) but I always dreamed of helping people and one of the many ways is stream and recording gameplay. Think of the scrubs I could save guys, think... think of the trench. (trench is people below 5k) 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I want to stream with xsplit, right now I'm use obs and I want to continue with more stable streaming! Hope I get picked, thanks for doing the contest!

Starting up a fresh YouTube channel and the features of the premium version would definitely help out a lot from the increased scenes, video editor, transitions and even the custom overlays for the gamecaster.  XSplit has already been fantastic and I would love the ability to see first hand what ALL the extra features do.  The premium license would definitely make my channel even better.