XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd probably use xsplit for gamestreaming and maybe even livestream pc building stuff eventually :D

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I would like to record some lets play's, since Xplit has so many options it would help a lot.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I was thinking about starting streaming and even got 970 for it but the free version of the xsplit is not really doing it for me. : /

I would use XSplit Pro to stream Planetside 2 and the newest games. It would really up the quality of the video and hopefully more viewers would come around.

I would stream playing gta with live stats in the corner

I like recording gameplay and streaming. So I'll be using xSplit to do that!

I would use it on my twitch channel and record game play.

I would probably use this to record my screen so that I could watch my game play back and try to figure out how I could improve, and maybe start streaming it too.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

If I win, I would use the license to record professional  gaming videos, like Besiege, Cities: Skyline, Minecraft (Redstone showcases and tutorials) and things of the sort. I am also planning on streaming those games, so I would need a good program to do so. Good luck everyone!

If I get a key, I'd be using it to stream the (almost) daily game nights (Gmod, Castle Crashers, etc) with my friends to Twitch TV. OpenSourceBroadcaster is not as user friendly as XSplit and quite frankly lacks tons of features.

im a young film maker and i want to use it to stream the pre production process, and also stream some gameplay 

I would love this because when me and a Buddie of mine do our talk show on YouTube we could use lower thirds and set it up a lot easier on obs...it would also be great for game streaming

I would finally be able to something instead of being lazy

I'd like to start recording Minecraft Let's Plays and also record my screen when I hack things :) Like kicking a phone scammer's anus which I am doing right now :P

iv been wanting to start streaming for ages now, and it would be nice to have a set of refined tools to start. if i got a premium i would prob end up buying it if i really liked the functionality that it added

Hello LMG If i was to win a x-split code i would like to stream when i game when ever i want and i would ove to make streaming my job.I would love to step up my streaming game who wouldn't. please let me win when ever i stream i hate obs. it sucks!!!

I would use it to stream some games that i cannot use OBS for, and bringing my you tube community a weekly(hopefully) tech show or update

I really want to start streaming and want something to use thats great!

I would love to win in this give away cause i've always wanted to livestream in high quality and i can stream without limitation if i have the premium ver. of Xsplit :D

I would use it to stream/record Dota 2 games for better quality effects and better recording quality. I don't care if i get "big" in the youtube/twitch scene, but posting videos feels very satisfying.

I currently use OBS so I would compare how each differs and what the performance on my machine is for each.