XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I would get into streaming games faster.

Was streaming a lot in the beginning, but as the parts needed to be RMAed, parts changed and watercooling plans, I haven't got back to streaming yet.
Just got my imported parts for watercooling, so in a week or two I'll be up and running again. :-)

I'd record some gameplay with it. Good luck everyone!

i would use it for streaming and recording so i can do more minecraft and fifa vids becuase xsplit is the best and easiest to use 

I'd use it to stream more, probably and very much hopefully a lot more, I'd also use it to record games and probably more easily and more quickly upload to YouTube rather than having to edit and render, depending on the video.

I will use it to make videos on my channel better because righnow i just use a free version of bandicam. which only lets you record ten minutes. I would really like this program because i love video games and love the fact that people can see me play them. This would really help. 

-Typical Gamer  :)

I would use XSplit to record and stream gameplay through YouTube and Steam. I am currently starting my new channel. 

Definitely to make some game play footage of me playing with some of my closest friends, as memories.

First of all happy 1st of April.!

I would use it for is streaming on twitch and recording my videos for YouTube cuz the program i am using is OK but i would like to try something pro! 

I would use it the same way I am now, streaming games, let's plays, and live how to videos. I'm just starting out on streaming and currently have 107 followers, so this could help me keep my license current and helping me financially :)

I'd really like to expand my social/multimedia audience and start doing video reviews and broadcasting both using Xsplit/Twitch/Youtube.

This would help immensely!

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

I'd use it to stream games on Twitch and record some Let's Plays.

Mainly recording videos and posting to youtube. Could try out streaming though

Sweet! Would love one of these for some MC or BF Hardline streams :D

If I won an XSplix broadcaster's premium license:

It would enable me to begin to start a hobby or maybe later a way of making money at some point who knows? And I know that I'm already able to do that with the free license I have, but I use that for fun or record short game plays just to see how I do and once I get time to build a new rig that I have been planning on the last couple of years I really think it could really go be a good hobby if not more. 

Thanks for reading. Daniel  :)

I recently started streaming using the free version of Xsplit and it would be awesome to get the premium so I can improve my streams

I would use the premium key to start up my streaming channel on twitch. I would probably stream various LP's and just random playing/messing around with various games :D

Definitely in. Have been thinking about streaming for awhile.

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

I would use this to start streaming in glorious 1080p not the fifthly 720p max of free version. 

I'd like to record my gameplay with xsplit :D

I would be streaming minecraft, because I am a mimic of all of the other people who also stream games to twitch and upload to youtube. Lol. Just because that type of free time usage is commonly used by people who also don't have a life. This would be replacing OBS because it is too simple and doesn't fully support my needs.

I would use it only for good; never for evil.

That and recording a video game podcast show with my friends.