How do you watch Linus videos?

bosnian_guy

Hello peoples of the forum. I was wondering does anyone have a specific order of things you do when watching a Linus video. I first like it, then share to Google + and Twitter (I don't use Facebook), the last thing I do is add it to my favorites. I think that every comment/rate/favorite helps Linus and the other guys (Slick, Dezel - the Intern and B-Roll) in some way.If you all ready are doing the same you have a virtual high five from me.

post-3174-0-27422600-1373234645.jpg

post-3174-0-31577300-1373234656.jpg

post-3174-0-82529200-1373234661.jpg

With my eyes, on a screen ;)

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

the first thing i do is come off my pc and plug my laptop into my 52' HD LED TV because a pc monitor is too small to watch LTT on then i like the share to twitter :)

This is such a childish topic. "Let's see who can kiss Linus' behind more". I really don't want to be a jerk here, but am I the only one that finds this stupid?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

He should do a video with Slick's mom called "Slick's mom's driving tips".

Or even a ''How to take care of my sweety Slick'' 

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I wake up, go on youtube, see Linus has uploaded new videos --> make a cup of coffee and watch them with my feet on my desktop and the hot cup of coffee in my hands...

OMG! :o   we're like brothers! haha I do the same thing every morning too. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

This is such a childish topic. "Let's see who can kiss Linus' behind more". I really don't want to be a jerk here, but am I the only one that finds this stupid?

I just want to help the community grow. No behind kissing and anything like that,

It may be, but most of the off topic posts are childish topics. :)    That being said this thread should have been posted in the "Off Topic" area not in this one.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

With my eyes, on a screen ;)

Came here to say this. Really a pointless topic though...

I didn't have my computer for 2 weeks so i used my phone to search and push the videos to my tv.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Well there is a specific ritual one must perform. For this you will need

A.Some random guy in the street.
B.A stone Altar.
C. A Knife. 
D. Computer. 

It starts off by seeing a guy on the street, you tell him you have cookies, the soft kind. He will proceed to follow you into your home. STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB. Kill him.

Get on your knees in front of the Altar. Repeat the Phrase "Linus is love. Linus is life." until it sinks into your soul. Proceed to rip out the heart of your murder victim, and sacrifice it to Linus. 

Then ship the remains of the body to Tesco, because let's be honest, as long as it's not beef, they will put any type of meat into their products. 

Go on your computer and watch the video. 

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Ya know, you could do it like a normal person. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I watch them through my window with binoculars, while sitting naked on my neighbor's roof eating bananas. I finally found a use for wireless mice.

well i watched from about 2 weeks ago back until the google+ hangout style live streams without slick in a few days. it was the only thing playing on my tv and now i watch them as they come out

Well there is a specific ritual one must perform. For this you will need

A.Some random guy in the street.

B.A stone Altar.

C. A Knife. 

D. Computer. 

It starts off by seeing a guy on the street, you tell him you have cookies, the soft kind. He will proceed to follow you into your home. STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB. Kill him.

Get on your knees in front of the Altar. Repeat the Phrase "Linus is love. Linus is life." until it sinks into your soul. Proceed to rip out the heart of your murder victim, and sacrifice it to Linus. 

Then ship the remains of the body to Tesco, because let's be honest, as long as it's not beef, they will put any type of meat into their products. 

Go on your computer and watch the video. 

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Ya know, you could do it like a normal person. 

Wow! I thought I was the only one!

NSA IS WATCHING YOU

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S