New Racing wheel

Cabbage11

I need a new wheel for simulators but I don't want to spend a lot of money. I want to see if there are any other good options for simulators other than the Logitech g27.

Where could I get a used one

ebay

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Just looked. Are there any other options other than the g27

I'm happily using an xbox 360 wheel connected to a cheap ebay knockoff chinese usb-xbox wireless adapter. 

you should be able to grab old xbox 360 peripherals for cheap at pawn/gamestops thriftstores. 

The older g27 (without the LEDs) I think is slightly nicer. Or maybe that's just because that's the model that is used in my Driver's ed.

So yeah, go with what you can afford (gently used or new) or what you feel would be better because yeah.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Maybe the Thrustmaster T300 RS

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0Ghz | Asus Z97 PRO | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB (4x 8GB) 1600Mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 with CableMod Custom Sleeved Cables (Black/White) Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Western Digital Blue Series 4TB | 3x Noctua NF-F12 PWM + 3x Noctua NF-A14 PWM | 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW+ ACX 2.0 in SLI | Windows 8.1 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB with Cherry MX Brown Switches | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Glorious PG Gaming Race Extended Mouse Mat | Beresford Caiman MKII DAC + Amptastic Mini-1 Stereo Amplifier + Q Acoustics 2010i | Sennheiser HD 598 | Audio Technica AT2020USB+ | Logitech C920 | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q

Maybe the Thrustmaster T300 RS

Too expensive tbh. And the pedals you get with it are crap.

Go for a used G27 or G25. You can find them for pretty good prices if you look a bit around. It's the best thing you can 'start' with if you don't have any gear yet and you don't want to spend too much.

I'm using a G25 myself and I play Assetto Corsa a lot. Might be upgrading to a T500rs though :)

Still, @Cabbage11 go for used G27 or used G25 and if that's still too expensive you should look into the Logitech DFGT. Best wheel you can get in its price range. Doesn't have superb pedals but the wheel itself is pretty darn good :)

Logitech Driving Force GT is great for the price. And works on the PS3! 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz