Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X SLI 5K Benchmarks

maybe the cards were running to hot with the stock fans, they might overclock them when someone e brings out water blocks for them

I think Jayz (another youtuber) overclocked his titanX and it overclocked like a BEAST without going above 80 degrees. It was like a 30% overclock or something like that (sorry i'm not good with overclocking terms lol). Would have loved to see if shadow of mordor would run more than 60fps consistently without both of these puppies overclocked!

Can you try using that system with a few SLI supported games, but at 480p resolution?

Or if possible also WQVGA resolution (400x240 resolution)

Also, will the 12GB frame buffer help with those resolutions :)

A copy and paste of my youtube comment in hopes that LTT team sees it:

Thumbs down, here's why. 2 minutes and 8 seconds of this six minute video was an ad, not to mention the 10 second promo at the beginning of the video, which brings the total ad time for this 6 minute video up to 2 minutes and 18 seconds, nearly 40% of the video was an ad. Which means that arguably one of the most interesting hardware stories to come this year was summed up into a 3 minutes and 42 second video. Linus and team, I am disappointed. I hope this was an anomaly and not what we can expect for future content.

Is it just me, or does Vessel's quality look like shit compared to Youtube?

I am curious about 5k but until it uses one cable I am skeptical but I can tell you 2 Titan X's are great for 4k I could have told you how 3 performed if I hadn't received one with a nonfunctional sli finger. I have to say WORST RMA experience EVER I am never buying from Nvidia directly AGAIN I will use EVGA or ASUS

Ummm.... so new new vessel videos? Do I miss out on LTT for like 5 days cause I binged watched all the other videos?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

There should be a place for Discussion of Vessel videos once we're past the included 5 for sure.

Intel Core i7 4790k - 16 GB RAM - Nvidia GTX 970

At least now I was able to watch it in good quality not like in Vessel.

LTT has always wanted to improve quality why not any more.

How many X99 deluxes do you have. Or is that a X99 A

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Uhhhh... 4-WAY SLI TITAN X

you beat me to it 

and that is only 4k this is 5k

Is it just me, or does Vessel's quality look like shit compared to Youtube?

It does look bad. But guess its the price to pay for early content.

Why don't you make threads when they come out on vessel? Anyway loved the video there.

I want to see the r9 390x against the titan x come on amddd

Can I borrow some money?

From you

Because he had a hard drive.

Luke: click all the buttons

But..but... I don't want to click the dislike button, do i have to? :D

Need it? No.

Overkill? Naaahhhh...

Want it? YUSSS!

I mean, 5k maxed out, AND playable? Sign me up!

Hope I win a card or two this year in some sort of contest .... but .... unfortunately I would have to sell whatever I won immediately to pay off debt that needs to go away like now. :S  As for the performance of the cards in SLI in 5K well pretty cool and hopefully one day I will get to enjoy a graphics upgrade again that knocks my socks off.  It has been awhile.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

That epic burn at the end of the video, "If you wanna comment down below, that's kinda cool I guess, but its better if you go over to the forum, we'll actually read it there" xD

2 TITAN X'S .That is insane .it cost the same as my car but amazing .I will get it in my dreams

2 TITAN X'S .That is insane .it cost the same as my car but amazing .I will get it in my dreams

@LinusTechTips you guys are awesome . I recently watched your scrap yard wars. I think you guys should do another scrap yard wars but someone else vs linus.

0:00 - 0:30 4K / 5K blah blah

0:33 - 0:41 LTT intro graphic
0:42 - 0:52 Fractal design commercial
0:53 - 1:41 Titan X Specs you already know
1:42 - 1:50 Test setup
1:51 - 2:30 Linus complains about real-world problems
2:31 - 2:52 Luke intros the awesomeness
2:53 - 3:05 The benchmark results
3:06 - 3:51 Luke discusses Shadow of Morder SLI fix
3:52 - 5:01 Advertisement for Ting
5:02 - 5:11 Luke asks you to share your opinion
5:12 - 6:01 Luke asks you to give them your likes, $, follows, money, and shares... oh and money$

Hey Linus! 

Just a little feedback for your graphics card benchmark videos! 

If it is possible, please make the way you show your benchmark scores and average fps and what not more exciting! Include something like Tek Syndicate where there is gameplay in the background or something like that. For me personally it is not really interesting just looking at graphs in a video. I always just skip through that part and go to the conclusion.

Love your videos, awesome content! Signed up for vessel and the giveaway :)