korean monitor or asus monitor

Air tree
Go to solution Solved by TheProfosist,

Is the OP even still in this discussion? Did we ever answer his or her question?

Wow, most of this thread is really all about who's penis is bigger. My question for everyone here is, if you have a nice monitor and are happy with it, why must you bitch to everyone who has a different one?

So everybody just chill out and stop putting your penises in each other's faces. Chances are, they are annoyed by it as much as you.

Yeah, welcome to consumer technology discussion.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Is the OP even still in this discussion? Did we ever answer his or her question?

yeah you did, i think i'm just going to go for the asus pb278q in the end because of the safer warranty and it seems to be the one without the most problems, and i never left :P

yeah you did, i think i'm just going to go for the asus pb278q in the end because of the safer warranty and it seems to be the one without the most problems, and i never left :P

Well thats good. I was slightly worried because of where the thread went rather quickly. The only reason I asked was because that is the main point of threads like this not what ended up happening and has been happen in other threads as well. If you want to do that sort of thread start it up yourself and go at it.

All I have to say is the ASUS PB278Q is a good choice as long as you can get over the price difference vs a korean monitor with the nearly same panel. In the end you do get what you pay for in the form of other perks but its up to yo u to decide if you want to pay for them.