Preserving settings/customized icons/ when reinstalling?

Admire

There are times when you need a complete reinstall of windows, and it always leads to me spending a lot of time on getting everything right...My general question is if anybody know of a software that could make a clone of those settings etc.

My extra question is something im less hopeful of finding a solution for. I enjoy giving all my folder customized icons individually. Im not talking about packs that change them all, but individual icons that I change in the pain staking way ( right clicking, properties, customize, edit icon)...Is there maybe a way to safe that? Most of those files are not on the system disk, so the file names or directories doesn't change.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.