Unhealthiest soda available in stores to you?

this country banned coke zero, so the leathiest we have is diet coke cuz aspartame

Why is it banned? what country? coke zero is really the closest i can get to real coke without the load of sugar.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I highly doubt that.

Most chemicals are not green anyway.

if im not mistaken this is because of the fluoride inside it, atleast the original one(medicine version) had that, these days i don't really know since they are really secretive about it.

that with the fact they never have all their stuff in 1 factory(example, dutch coke factories get water out of belgium, but get compounds out of germany, USA etc.)

it could be that cola is brown orignally, but when everything is mixed together and the colouring extracted the leftover's turn green.

the most interesting thing i find is that they include the aminoacid "Fenylalanine" in it, which doesn't have a real considerate effect on it, but is appreantly still needed

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Why is it banned? what country? coke zero is really the closest i can get to real coke without the load of sugar.

venezuela, and it was due to sugar content IIRC that shit was like 7 years ago, also as a summary of this place, is communism in south america

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Unhealthiest soda?

Probably Solo, you can almost taste the diabetes

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

Well I can get 2l of cola or orange soda for 25cents....I don't trust it

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Neither 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_Beverage_Company

Most things in the Caribbean are unhealthy (diet of the average Trinidadian usually consists of fatty foods I.E. lots of oil, flour, grease, roti, sweets etc)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

Neither 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_Beverage_Company

Most things in the Caribbean are unhealthy (diet of the average Trinidadian usually consists of fatty foods I.E. lots of oil, flour, grease, roti, sweets etc)

Fatty foods are my favorite, far above soda's and sugary foods. I would like it there ;P

Can't believe that people have brought up energy drinks but not Four Loko. That shit has literally given people heart attacks.

Edit: apparently the other one is just some kind of ripoff.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Can't believe that people have brought up energy drinks but not Four Loko. That shit has literally given people heart attacks.

Pretty sure Four Loko is just a spiked energy drink with booze.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oooh, so its alcohol and caffeine combined.... that's not good to mix anyway.

Mtn Dew or Coke. IIRC, Coke eats away at the frontal cortex or something like that. Not sure which part of the brain it eats at, but I'm fairly sure reading or hearing somewhere that it does.

My brothers cardiologist said that the top three worst sodas for your body (in order) are Mountain Dew, Coca-Cola, and Dr. Pepper (sad day, my favorite).

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Mtn Dew or Coke. IIRC, Coke eats away at the frontal cortex or something like that. Not sure which part of the brain it eats at, but I'm fairly sure reading or hearing somewhere that it does.

My brothers cardiologist said that the top three worst sodas for your body (in order) are Mountain Dew, Coca-Cola, and Dr. Pepper (sad day, my favorite).

Wow, always hating on Coke, but not Pepsi. stupid.

Coca Cola does a lot of things but eating away at your brain is complete and utter nonsense.

Pretty sure that's complete and utter nonsense.

snip

ah yes my favorite drink!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Simply quoting what I've heard or read. I know that Pepsi is still bad for you, but the studies have shown that Coke is actually worse. When you have a team of 10 people who all have a doctorates in cardiology, plus 25+ years of experience, you don't usually doubt them too much. Not wanting to start anothe This vs. That flame war, because I love both drinks equally, i'm just simply restating that which has been stated to me.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Pretty sure Four Loko is just a spiked energy drink with booze.

Close but backwards :P

Oooh, so its alcohol and caffeine combined.... that's not good to mix anyway.

Exactly.

Its like that episode of the Simpsons where they're loaned a new car and Homer and Bart have the air conditioner and the heater fight each other. But instead of creating a little storm cloud, it breaks lol

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Close but backwards :P Exactly.

Its like that episode of the Simpsons where they're loaned a new car and Homer and Bart have the air conditioner and the heater fight each other. But instead of creating a little storm cloud, it breaks lol

Upper and downer don't mix.

So some people have asked why's Coke bad for you- it uses high fructose corn syrup which is sweeter than normal sugar. This would normally result in manufacturers using less of it, but to make it more addicting, they add a larger amount, made possible through US agricultural subsidies to corn farmers (corn is the base product for fructose).

The addictiveness combined with the high sugar content is what's bad for you, and infact, fastfood with Coke is the leading cause for diabetes in America. This is why soft-drinks (specifically in America) are bad.

In the UK, we don't really have much crap like that. Which is why i said Coca Cola is probably one of the most unhealthiest drinks here.

Lol do you live under a rock? Just about every 'diet' or 'low calorie' drink is loaded full os aspartame in the UK, even fucking Robinsons squash is. Don't hate sugar, its vastly better for you than sugar free drinks, unless you are diabetic.

Sugar is merely a carbohydrate, and every human needs carbs for respiration.

Linus is my fetish.

Lol do you live under a rock? Just about every 'diet' or 'low calorie' drink is loaded full os aspartame in the UK, even fucking Robinsons squash is. Don't hate sugar, its vastly better for you than sugar free drinks, unless you are diabetic.

Sugar is merely a carbohydrate, and every human needs carbs for respiration.

I don't live under a rock no, i'm fully aware that sugar is a carbohydrate thank you very much. What happens to unburned carbohydrates? Oh, that's right, you store it as fat. If you're telling me that a human needs 44g of sugar for respiration, taking into account the intake of other carbs, then you my friend live under a rock. 

I was referring to you thinking that the UK doesn't have many aspartame drinks when it has plenty.

Linus is my fetish.

I don't live under a rock no, i'm fully aware that sugar is a carbohydrate thank you very much. What happens to unburned carbohydrates? Oh, that's right, you store it as fat. If you're telling me that a human needs 44g of sugar for respiration, taking into account the intake of other carbs, then you my friend live under a rock. 

Yep it has much sugar which gets stored as fat.

But then again, this is not so bad, this depends on the person, if they can handle those extra kcals or not.

If you're 400+ pounds I would think twice before consuming Cola on a regular basis.