Logitech G27 pedal cracking noise

I've had my Logitech G27 for just over a week now.

Today, the clutch pedal started making a weird noise when it passes a certain point while being pressed or released.

It's like a pretty loud "crack" or even "tick".

Is this a known problem? Does anybody know a solution for this?

This issue was certainly not there before.

Could it potentially be the weather? It has been a pretty hot day here today (about 28°C), so maybe some of the components started expanding?

The pedal still works fine but it's just a pretty disturbing noise, as it sounds kinda bad and i pay attention to it all the time now  :D .

The other pedals don't seem to have this problem (yet?).

I would say contact logitech if you are still under warenty

I would say contact logitech if you are still under warenty

Of course i am, as i stated in my original post, i got it just over a week ago.

In my country, there is a 3 year warranty on the G27 so that shouldn't be a problem.

It's not the only issue though, when i got it, the metal looking plate on the shifter was already full of small scratches...

I hope they won't refuse to swap it...

Of course i am, as i stated in my original post, i got it just over a week ago.

In my country, there is a 3 year warranty on the G27 so that shouldn't be a problem.

It's not the only issue though, when i got it, the metal looking plate on the shifter was already full of small scratches...

I hope they won't refuse to swap it...

if its that new I would try and swap it with the place you bought it from before going to logitech.

if its that new I would try and swap it with the place you bought it from before going to logitech.

I tried to swap a Corsair PSU at that store once because it suddenly stopped working (still well within the warranty period), took them 3 months only to call me and say i was getting part of my money (not everything!) back...

Their after sales service is really poor, i think i'm better off going directly to Logitech.

With that PSU, they were just hoping i would instantly buy a new one at their store, which of course i did.

Do you think it is a good idea to contact Logitech directly? Or would the process still be faster via the store?

I tried to swap a Corsair PSU at that store once because it suddenly stopped working (still well within the warranty period), took them 3 months only to call me and say i was getting part of my money (not everything!) back...

Their after sales service is really poor, i think i'm better off going directly to Logitech.

With that PSU, they were just hoping i would instantly buy a new one at their store, which of course i did.

Do you think it is a good idea to contact Logitech directly? Or would the process still be faster via the store?

try the store first I would say if they give you grief give them grief and hold them to their return policy?

get some WD-40 and spray in your dic.. sorry i mean peadalss

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight