Post here your server hosting company or one you have used

gibbsy81

Post here your server hosting company or one you have used.

What kind of servers? I'm currently renting one from hostgator and they are great. Servers are amazing as well as the customer service.

What kind of servers? I'm currently renting one from hostgator and they are great. Servers are amazing as well as the customer service.

Like just a commpany this thread is ment for smaller hosts to be able to post here or even if you have had a good or bad experience post it here.

Internet Solutions. Hostgator, Rackspace 

:D

No were because I don't have enough money and may as well host it my self ....

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am using a VPS hosting for my website and i got the service from the site 9CubeHosting.com as they are providing the hosting service at low cost  with unlimited space and bandwidth.And here they are providing 24/7 customer service and support with 99.9% server up time with 30 days money back guarantee .

I won't go into who I'm using at the moment however in the past I've used ThrustVPS for a couple of cheapo VPS's and I never had an issue with downtime. The current place I've got servers at is pretty good aside from the recent HP Blade switch failure. Their SLA is pretty good as are their response times to tickets. 

At the moment however I'm looking for a new data center that doesn't use Cogent as a part of their network blend due to the issues that they're having. This is why Twitch, YouTube and LoL struggles for most of the US east coast.