The Bang - An APU based Value PC - Build log [BENCHMARKS ARE HERE! Overclocking advice would be appreciated]

VenkiPhy6

I know this is an old thread. Sorry for digging this up from the grave. 

But man this PC has such precious memories now! Since this build, I finished my Bachelor's, moved out of the city (in which I lived for nearly 20 years), finished my Master's during which my parents moved out of my childhood home(which is where I built this PC) and I ended up getting a Data Analyst job! My life is totally different from when I built this PC.... but the PC still works! It is obviously not my primary machine (been the case for nearly the last 2 years. I currently have a Acer VX-15 laptop.) but every time I go back to my parent's place and look at it, it is so nostalgic. Also in the middle of all this, my brother got married and this PC will be going to my nephew in a few months time (obviously with a few upgrades)!

In the middle of all the benchmarking and other techy stuff, we really don't talk enough about the emotional aspects of owning a PC. LIke, I bet I won't have this sorta attachment if it was a console. Worth every penny - I had friends over for gaming night, I applied for my Master's degree with this, I took several MOOCs on it (which inspired me to go for the Master's in the first place!), I learnt to code in Python .... so MANY MEMORIES!

Sorry, for all the cheesiness but I don't think this log would be complete without it...

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki