Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YubinTheBunny

Corsair h110i case compatibility

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm building a PC for a friend and we decided on the antec p100. I'm wondering if the Corsair p110i will fit in this case since it does support dual 140s on the top.

Build

SUPER_PIXEL_COLLIDER

Mobo: Asus x99a II  ||||| Ram: 32 GB Crucial Balistix Sport (White) ||||| CPU: Intel I7 6800k @ 4.35GHz ||||| GPU: ASUS GTX 1080ti Poseidon Platinum  ||||| Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum ||||| Headset: Logitech G930 {Gave it away} ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU x2 ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-m50x Edition Green / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Crucial MX300 525GB M.2 SATA Ver.  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 1x360 1x240 Pump: Swifttech MCP355 Res: Alphacool Eisbecher 150mm ||||| Case: Phantek Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

It doesn't look like the roomiest case but if it fits 140m fans in the top it should. See if there's any pictures of anyone with an antec p100 with an H110 mounted on the top anywhere in the internet, that should be a lot easier to find out than the h110i.

Ye, I can't find anything about the case supporting a dual 140rad. And with the non removable drive cage I really don't know if it'll be long enough to fit it

Build

SUPER_PIXEL_COLLIDER

Mobo: Asus x99a II  ||||| Ram: 32 GB Crucial Balistix Sport (White) ||||| CPU: Intel I7 6800k @ 4.35GHz ||||| GPU: ASUS GTX 1080ti Poseidon Platinum  ||||| Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum ||||| Headset: Logitech G930 {Gave it away} ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU x2 ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-m50x Edition Green / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Crucial MX300 525GB M.2 SATA Ver.  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 1x360 1x240 Pump: Swifttech MCP355 Res: Alphacool Eisbecher 150mm ||||| Case: Phantek Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Huh, well I found some pics of someone using the cooler master 280 and it seemed to fit the case, the h110 is about the same size I think. Well, fingers crossed I guess

Build

SUPER_PIXEL_COLLIDER

According to the OC3D review of the case, the spacing between the 140mm fan mounts is 20mm

"Just watch the inter-screw spacing on the 140 fan mounts though as at 20mm the Kraken X60s 15mm spacing is not supported"

20mm is the correct spacing for Corsair's H110 and H100i radiators.

So as far as the screw mount are concerned, they will all fit. However I've not come across any info of 280mm coolers used in the case. So I don't know if there will be sufficient space off the ends of the mounting spot and height clearance, to avoid colliding with the case structure and mobo.

Best of luck though. If you decide to get another Corsair AIO or case, here's the case compatibility thread for Corsair Hydro series coolers.

The newer Hydro GT series is not listed, but all of their 240mm coolers follow the H100/H100i convention, and 280mm coolers follow the H110 convention. If your particular case is not listed, it does not necessarily mean the cooler will not fit. The list is compiled from user feedback and they most certainly have not tried every cooler in every case.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.