Half LIfe 3 Not Likey

romellobethebest

It's either going to happen soon or never. I think it may be soon with the new engine thingy and steamID that was released and removed but if nothing happens in the next 3 years then HL3 will never be released.

May well take a LOT longer than that .

C.F. Duke Nukem forever

If HL3 takes another three years to come to market imagine how much everything will have moved on

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

They are making it but he doesn't want people to get too hyped because he is adding something with multiplayer. He said all games from now on should be multiplayer no matter what they are. This day and age we all have internet and friends. He said that a while ago.

Ummmm.... I have no friends. That is going to be hard. But if Gaben says so,  I WILL!!!!!

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

I don't even know why people still talking about this nonsense... so much hype. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I don't even know why people still talking about this nonsense... so much hype. 

You never felt what it is to get first HL1 and then HL2(little bit sooner ehm, but then bought it ) .  The story, the engine, the lore.  There is reason it's hype for that.

I'm a fan of the Half-Life series but at this point, I have to say - Fuck you Gabe.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

I think half life 3 probably won't come out until 03/03/3333 at 3:33

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

You never felt what it is to get first HL1 and then HL2(little bit sooner ehm, but then bought it ) .  The story, the engine, the lore.  There is reason it's hype for that.

I own the games... fantastic games, but this is over hyped.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Steam was created as a way of keeping CS players all on the same patch at the same time, it had nothing to do with HL at all.

Sorry got my facts mixed up,

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

I own the games... fantastic games, but this is over hyped.

Nah, when you take how much revolutionary stuff there were in those games.

Sorry got my facts mixed up,

No need to apologise, everyone makes mistakes :)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Damn that asian chick has terrible close to man voice...  The older she gets the worse its gonna sound :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I fucking love these videos.

Me too, the real translation is about him loosing a bag of clams at the beach.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

May well take a LOT longer than that .

C.F. Duke Nukem forever

If HL3 takes another three years to come to market imagine how much everything will have moved on

Since Episode 2, gaming has moved on.

The games aren't so special in the face of what we get now. Source isn't some godsend of an engine in the face of Unreal or Cry or even a proprietary Frostbite.

They rested on their laurels way too long.

Same hymn sheet VS.

I am trying to get people to put "same hymn sheet" as in 'we are singing from the same hymn sheet' instead of '+1' or 'AOL' or 'me to'.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Since Episode 2, gaming has moved on.

The games aren't so special in the face of what we get now. Source isn't some godsend of an engine in the face of Unreal or Cry or even a proprietary Frostbite.

To be honest, I think steam/valve stopped giving a crap about what their users want a long time ago.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

the way i see it, the more you hype it up, the more dissapointed you will be when it comes out(if it comes out)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

last time i heard the issue was mocap, because they want players to feel immersed. it snot immersive to have a visually stunning NPC that has real facial expressions not react when you go jump to their side and smash up a computer monitor. maybe they are not at a point where they can have mocap level of detail and expressiveness as well as having it dynamic

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85