GeForce Titan X owners club *update*

You're running triple 4k? :o

Yes and No, I have 3 4K tv's in the house and I grab them whenever I upgrade GPUs to see when I can effectively run it 100% with games and so far I only got to the 40FPS mark at 11520x2160 and that's with 3 980s!  1 Titan X will not do the job it's probably 2 or 3. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Sad to see that Nvidia didn't used an AIO cooler or a nice dual-triple fan design like Windforce to unleash the OC potential of this card.

I mean come on! Is a $1000 card, the dudes that buy this card have lots of money for waterblocks but isn't a bad idea to put a nice cooler that handles OC while they wait for waterblocks

(Sadly I don't have a Titan X, im glad for the guys that were able to afford one, don't kill me thx)

can anyone offer input on actually owning the card and how it performs? cause everyone just says overpriced and pointless and all that crap. but i would like to know what you guys think of it. especially if anyone has an sli setup ;) cause im looking into these for my new build (check my sig) but im not sure if it's really worth the extra $1K over 980 sli just to have a god computer lol. what do you guys think? btw, if im going with titan x over 980 then im getting 2. single is not an option for me it's all or nothing xD

edit: im doing dual loop custom water cooling btw

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Sad to see that Nvidia didn't used an AIO cooler or a nice dual-triple fan design like Windforce to unleash the OC potential of this card.

I mean come on! Is a $1000 card, the dudes that buy this card have lots of money for waterblocks but isn't a bad idea to put a nice cooler that handles OC while they wait for waterblocks

(Sadly I don't have a Titan X, im glad for the guys that were able to afford one, don't kill me thx)

Thank god they didn't do any of the AIO non sense. This is worse than a bad stock cooler... Let me do my custom high performance loop and I am okay.

can anyone offer input on actually owning the card and how it performs? cause everyone just says overpriced and pointless and all that crap. but i would like to know what you guys think of it. especially if anyone has an sli setup ;) cause im looking into these for my new build (check my sig) but im not sure if it's really worth the extra $1K over 980 sli just to have a god computer lol. what do you guys think? btw, if im going with titan x over 980 then im getting 2. single is not an option for me it's all or nothing xD

edit: im doing dual loop custom water cooling btw

Look at LTT 3D Mark thread, there are benchmarks and thoughts from me. I do actually own a Titan X 2way SLI.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Can anyone post 2 way sli Titan X benchmarks for 2560x1440 for games like Shadow of Mordor, Crysis 3, Battlefield 4 etc? Thanks in advance.

@Najuno

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm so mad at myself; I opened my front door to be greeted by the missed delivery paper hanging on my knob ( :P). I slept right through and missed my Titan X. :( :angry:

I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow because I'll be damned if I miss it again.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'm so mad at myself; I opened my front door to be greeted by the missed delivery paper hanging on my knob ( :P). I slept right through and missed my Titan X. :( :angry:

I'm waking up bright and early tomorrow because I'll be damned if I miss it again.

Hehe that´s sad :).

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I got an 860m is it close enough?

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

I got an 860m is it close enough?

Yes thanks for posting non sense.

Yes thanks for posting non sense.

no its quality

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Just got my 2nd and 3rg ROG Swifts today. Got them set up just before coming to work. Played World of Tanks briefly @7680x1440 with Titan X SLI (GPU 150mhz/Memory 50mhz OC...still on air). Averaging ~mid 40's FPS.

Just got my 2nd and 3rg ROG Swifts today. Got them set up just before coming to work. Played World of Tanks briefly @7680x1440 with Titan X SLI (GPU 150mhz/Memory 50mhz OC...still on air). Averaging ~mid 40's FPS.

Alright nice pic :).

But mine too ;).

IMG_3209_zps4v2sgojr.jpg

Can I be in it if I have a 770 with a stock Titan cooler? Pleaserino.

Stupid pictures of boxes and long wind bag posts are not what I want to see from people with Titan X cards.  Post the ******* 4K benchmarks for games both new and old and post some benchmarks for games both new and old with PhysX on.  Seriously if you buy these high end cards then show them for all their good and also their weaknesses.  Seriously stop with the talk and show some actual performance numbers!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Stupid pictures of boxes and long wind bag posts are not what I want to see from people with Titan X cards.  Post the ******* 4K benchmarks for games both new and old and post some benchmarks for games both new and old with PhysX on.  Seriously if you buy these high end cards then show them for all their good and also their weaknesses.  Seriously stop with the talk and show some actual performance numbers!

People dont owe you shit yo.

that said the world of tanks bit was funny; like shit i finally got a triple 4K display, now I can play neopets the way it was meants to be played. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

People dont owe you shit yo.

I don't care what you think.  I will ask for what I ask for.  Get it?

I don't think it is unreasonable for people to want to see the kind of stuff I was talking about in a previous post.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I don't care what you think.  I will ask for what I ask for.  Get it?

I don't think it is unreasonable for people to want to see the kind of stuff I was talking about in a previous post.

As i said people don't owe you shit. Dont be a dick about the fact that they like to show off each other' stuff, most of them just spent 2-3 grand on that shit. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

A single Titan X can BF4 at 4K60fps with 2xMSAA

2 is not just overkill, it's ULTRAKILL

This isn't exactly that mind blowing.  An overclocked 980 at ~1300 MHz can get 40-50 FPS at the same settings.  

Battlefield-4-Benchmark.jpg

Alright nice pic :).

But mine too ;).

*snip*

*fistbump*

JbWLFya.jpg

Curse you for reminding me to clean my room though.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Any of u guys play bf4 at 1440? What sort of fps are you getting?

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

First of all there are 3D Mark and Valley benches already in the specific threads.

Second I already posted game benchmarks, because another person asked me kindly.

Third I don't give a ... about what you want. If you are not happy go and buy a GPU yourself instead of mouthing off.

Here she is. I'll report back with overclocking results on air. :D

EDIT: My card boosts to 1202MHz (1000MHz stock) on its own. I seem to be hitting its limit at 1433MHz with a max temperature of 75.

EDIT: For anyone who may be wondering; this card is in no way bottlenecked by an i5 4670k.

IMG_20150324_112735.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Here she is. I'll report back with overclocking results on air. :D

EDIT: My card boosts to 1202 on it's own. I seem to be hitting its limit at 1433MHz with a max temperature of 75.

IMG_20150324_112735.jpg

Nice :D. Congrats man :).

1433MHz is a nice OC considering that the standard heatsink has a hard time with the big chip. Please do not forget to post your 3D Mark FireStrike score in the LTT 3D Mark thread :). I will add your score then :D.

Nice :D. Congrats man :).

1433MHz is a nice OC considering that the standard heatsink has a hard time with the big chip. Please do not forget to post your 3D Mark FireStrike score in the LTT 3D Mark thread :). I will add your score then :D.

I feel noob for saying this, but I've never used any of 3DMark's software; I've always used Unigine Valley/Heaven and my games to verify stability. 

Is there a trial version of FireStrike available?