Ruin a wish.

gauvinic

Granted, but you'd have an awful sunburn within seconds and be dead in minutes (I assume you meant the star).

I wish that Linus Media Group would do a real-world meetup and get to interact with their fans on a first hand basis.

I did mean the star :) glad someone got it also could me worth it seeing the dog star up so close lol

EDIT: Anyone disregard this post

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Could be worse, honestly.

Granted, but you'd have an awful sunburn within seconds and be dead in minutes (I assume you meant the star).

I wish that Linus Media Group would do a real-world meetup and get to interact with their fans on a first hand basis.

Granted, but someone assassinates Linus, and every member of this forum gets detained.

I wish Detroit was bought by Canada.

Granted, but then Canada would suck too!

I wish we'd build a colony on the moon & mars.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Granted, but then Canada would suck too!

I wish we'd build a colony on the moon & mars.

Granted, but they would lose oxygen and all the settlers would die

I wish Obama could give a decent speech

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Granted, he would have to practice for longer than his 4 year term.

I wish my school would unblock games such as Minecraft, and flash games, etc. (I got sent to the principals office for installing Minecraft)

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

granted but now they block internet entirely 

i wish i had a good job that i enjoyed and also made me lots of money

Granted, but you are a cheap stripper

I wish I had an army of gnomes to do my bidding

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Granted, but you are a cheap stripper

I wish I had an army of gnomes to do my bidding

Your profile pic makes it perfect. 

Granted but they Sexually assault you after every task

I wish we had more members on the forums.

Building a PC: check it out here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1qvon

Your profile pic makes it perfect. 

Granted but they Sexually assault you after every task

I wish we had more members on the forums.

Granted, but they are all part of the Call of Duty community, and therefor a dbags

I wish for money, lots of it.

Granted, but they are all part of the Call of Duty community, and therefor a dbags

I wish for money, lots of it.

Granted, but you die in a fire trying to save you burnt money

I wish COD players weren't dbags

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Granted, but you'd just wish you had more so you could do this:

I wish I could play any musical instrument..

See i already own an N1 Maschine so the way the novation is basically unlimited you can do all that with one pad if you have enough practice.

Granted, but you die in a fire trying to save you burnt money

I wish COD players weren't dbags

Granted, but then everyone else becomes a dbag

I wish the custom built pc community was bigger

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Granted, but then everyone else becomes a dbag

I wish the custom built pc community was bigger

Granted, but then your computer looks weak compared to the preppy rich people's computers

I wish that this wish can't get ruined

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Granted, but then your computer looks weak compared to the preppy rich people's computers

I wish that this wish can't get ruined

Granted, but it can and will be...

I wish people would stop wishing and start doing...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

granted but they do nothing

i wish roccat would release their new kone pure optical FINALLY

granted but they do nothing

i wish roccat would release their new kone pure optical FINALLY

Granted, I can't wait either.

I second @Yun4xGaming 's wishh

Granted, I can't wait either.

I second @Yun4xGaming 's wishh

Granted, but it is awful

I wish i could be social

Granted, but you are gay.

I wish I was amazing at coding

Granted, but all the computers explode

I wish people liked me

Granted, but all the computers explode

I wish people liked me

Granted, but you die before people realize what a great person you were and like you.

I wish all games were supported on Ubuntu

Granted, but then you must pay $300 a month for ubuntu and that is the only OS that supports the games

I wish people would express to my alive face that I am liked

Granted, but then you must pay $300 a month for ubuntu and that is the only OS that supports the games

I wish people would express to my alive face that I am liked

Granted, but one of your loved ones would die and the people that like you would admit the only reason they like you is pity.

I wish for... no more xbox one

Granted, but one of your loved ones would die and the people that like you would admit the only reason they like you is pity.

I wish for... no more xbox one

Granted, but they release the worst xbox 2

I wish for vitalius to respond to my post

Granted, but he says your build is terrible.

I wish my friend Max would come out of the closet