Ninja

What is the pricing on the bebop, because i would go with whichever is cheaper

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Seems really cool, but wouldn't be the drone I'd pick up as my first drone if I wanted a drone

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think drones are really cool, but do they really all that neat once you get past the novelty of it? I had a mini RC helicopter once and broke it within a day, so I never found out. 

Also, are drones even really worth it without the first person live camera feed? I mean, I get that they're lots of fun to fly, but it looks to me like a drone without a camera is just another toy. A toy the novelty of will wear out quickly? Probably.

Oh, right. The video.

While the camera on that thing looks crazy stable, and it would be great for days out at the park, I wouldn't get it as my first drone. Too... flimsy? Yeah.

P.S. - Does LMG have any plans to have a custom bookmark for Monoprice? I mean, I know it hasn't really been done before, but I buy from there a lot and it would be nice to support you guys while doing that.

TRNIKL6.png

pls

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Nice title

I can't imagine blade being too pleased with it :P

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

Thanks Nick!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Please record some channels super fun videos with the drone!

I still love my DGI Phantom 2 Vision+, it just feels like such a well put together product. Linus should review one for comparison, or better yet a DGI Inspire 1.

I still love my DGI Phantom 2 Vision+, it just feels like such a well put together product. Linus should review one for comparison, or better yet a DGI Inspire 1.

Exactly. The DJI platforms are far better for video shooting, something LMG probably cares more about.

Linus, you really should get your hands on either then Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal (your own GoPro + your own FPV system need to be supplied) or a Inspire 1. I can personally attest to the greatness of both.

The Inspire especially. It rivals GoPro 4 quality but in a all in one package. Definitely worth a review.

mee too, dji phantoms are the most popular rtf drone out there

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Exactly. The DJI platforms are far better for video shooting, something LMG probably cares more about.

Linus, you really should get your hands on either then Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal (your own GoPro + your own FPV system need to be supplied) or a Inspire 1. I can personally attest to the greatness of both.

The Inspire especially. It rivals GoPro 4 quality but in a all in one package. Definitely worth a review.

why not the phantom 2 vision+, then he can test out the waypoint feature

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

Ninja

What is the pricing on the bebop, because i would go with whichever is cheaper

Bebop is 500 without sky controller and 1000 with it.

why not the phantom 2 vision+, then he can test out the waypoint feature

Vision 2+ has decreased range. 

Way pointing is something you can add onto the standalone Phantom 2 with the datalink modules. 

Despite it being more expensive to add onto the P2, it gives better range, better video quality and is a flat out better platform. Vision 2+ is restricted by the nature of WiFi. P2s with that gear added on run 2.4 and 5.8 for control and video respectively, far better ranges overall and since you can use a GoPro, the video quality trumps the Vision cameras. 

The only DJI camera that gives the GoPro 4 a run for its money is the Inspire 1. 

I have the smaller version of that Quad, and its frame is just as fragile :( first flight I made a silly mistake and flew it up high with a low battery, it fell and broke 2 of the motor mounts, went and got a new frame for 15$ and it fell from about 7-10 ft and ripped one of the arms almost off, good thing we had some super strength epoxy - which worked :)

if you get the blade 200qx or 350qx3 I would suggest having an extra frame or two or getting an aftermarket one for more durability. Everything else with the 200qx is awesome and worth it, just a shame about the frame :(

OAS || AAS || LLS

Oh my god drones are just awesome, why are they so expensiveeeeee?????

$1200+ not including tax.  Man let me get out the cash and credit card and get right to .....

Nah **** that.

Honestly with a drone like this I don't think it is a bad buy but I can't afford it for sure.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

$1200+ not including tax.  Man let me get out the cash and credit card and get right to .....

Nah **** that.

Honestly with a drone like this I don't think it is a bad buy but I can't afford it for sure.

good thing EVGA PSU's aren't $1200

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

good thing EVGA PSU's aren't $1200

Well see they are not Sea Sonic so they could not justify charging that much.  

Btw your actions lately Gofspar may get you banned from LTT.  I am not going to report you but some others might.  Anyway **** EVGA.

Well see they are not Sea Sonic so they could not justify charging that much.  

Btw your actions lately Gofspar may get you banned from LTT.  I am not going to report you but some others might.  Anyway **** EVGA.

>implying fucks are given

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

>implying fucks are given

I was just trying to be helpful that is all.