Need help in CPU Question

Any sort of editing/rendering/encoding/etc. will benefit greatly from a i7. If you are going to be doing heavy editing/recording, then I would highly recommend getting the best CPU you can. The i7-3770k works great in this aspect, if you want to go cheaper, I believe the FX-8350 would also be a viable option :)

If you want to go extremely high end, then the i7-3930k would be more up your alley, if you can afford it! ;)

Any sort of editing/rendering/encoding/etc. will benefit greatly from a i7. If you are going to be doing heavy editing/recording' date=' then I would highly recommend getting the best CPU you can. The i7-3770k works great in this aspect, if you want to go cheaper, I believe the FX-8350 would also be a viable option :) If you want to go extremely high end, then the i7-3930k would be more up your alley, if you can afford it! ;) [/quote']

i think i will get 3770k :) within my budget i guess hahas.

Any sort of editing/rendering/encoding/etc. will benefit greatly from a i7. If you are going to be doing heavy editing/recording' date=' then I would highly recommend getting the best CPU you can. The i7-3770k works great in this aspect, if you want to go cheaper, I believe the FX-8350 would also be a viable option :) If you want to go extremely high end, then the i7-3930k would be more up your alley, if you can afford it! ;) [/quote'] i think i will get 3770k :) within my budget i guess hahas.

Cool, hope it serves its purpose greatly! Will be a nice investment if you do a lot of recording/editing!

Best of luck! :)

Any sort of editing/rendering/encoding/etc. will benefit greatly from a i7. If you are going to be doing heavy editing/recording' date=' then I would highly recommend getting the best CPU you can. The i7-3770k works great in this aspect, if you want to go cheaper, I believe the FX-8350 would also be a viable option :) If you want to go extremely high end, then the i7-3930k would be more up your alley, if you can afford it! ;) [/quote'] i think i will get 3770k :) within my budget i guess hahas.
Cool, hope it serves its purpose greatly! Will be a nice investment if you do a lot of recording/editing! Best of luck! :)

Thanks bro :)