System Fan and CPU Fan Turn on but Display isnt detected

Skvrahul

Hey Guys,

I recently recieved all my parts for my PC Build and assembled it , carefully following the instructions given with the mobo.After assembling everything i power on the PC, all the fans spin, all the lights start but the display im connected to shows that it doesnt recieve any signal and the Boot screen or BIOS isnt showing up.

Ive tried removing the graphics card and hard disk and connecting directly to the display ports of the APU(on the mobo) but that yields the same results so im not quite sure what to do now :/.

These are the parts of the Computer:

MoBo: MSI A88XM-E35

CPU:A10 7700k

Graphics Card:Saphire R7 240 1GB DDR5

RAM:Corsair Vengeance 4GB

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Try the output on the graphics card, and the mobo too. If you have already tried that, try a second monitor with both outputs.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

I've connected both the plover cables (4&24) and I've also tried the MOBO output along with Graphics Card output on 2 seperate displays but same problem :/

Try the output on the graphics card, and the mobo too. If you have already tried that, try a second monitor with both outputs.

Is there anything else I could be doing wrong? :/

reseat the RAM

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.