DirectX12 AMD and Nvidia Multi-GPU Configurations Confirmed

CM2546

The biggest coding hell these days is probably shaders. Everyone seems to have their own idea of how to do shaders. So I wonder how they are going to get standardized

well as nice as it may have been I have a feeling megatextures won't become the standard ^^ sucks though, that method was technically infinitely efficient.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm still not believing it. Nvidia would have informed us about it in their press conference already if this is true; since their one is already done.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080聽driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.