New macbook

Am i just a hater or is apple saying "These dumb rich people will buy anything as long as it has a Apple logo and a big price tag on it" with the new macbook ?

It's not any more stupid than the Lenovo Yoga 3 which also has that pathetic Core M processor and an insane price tag to go along with it. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

You are correct, I think they're testing their limits. It's like Tim Cook wants to destroy Apple.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

You are correct, I think they're testing their limits. It's like Tim Cook wants to destroy Apple.

He's a cock... get it?

Unless you give me a reason why, yes you are a hater.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

He's a cock... get it?

I could go somewhere with this but I'll probably get banned

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I'm sure the new MacBook will be a well built machine, but I just don't see the value in it. My main problem with the MacBook is its CPU, since its not that powerful and I'm not sure how future proofed it will be(compared to the cheaper MacBook Air which will hold up well).

He's a cock... get it?

Because he's gay? 

Am i just a hater or is apple saying "These dumb rich people will buy anything as long as it has a Apple logo and a big price tag on it" with the new macbook ?

I don't see Apple holding a gun to anybodies head telling them to buy these laptops. 

They position their products really well and this helps them rake in buckets of cash. This has less to do with "dumb rich people" and more to do with not everybody caring about the same things.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'm sure the new MacBook will be a well built machine, but I just don't see the value in it. My main problem with the MacBook is its CPU, since its not that powerful and I'm not sure how future proofed it will be(compared to the cheaper MacBook Air which will hold up well).

Outside of niche tablets that would be much better fanless, the Core M is a complete failure IMO especially with how they're pitching it.

I could see myself buying a Core M tablet or laptop but not if they give them the same price as laptops with ULV i5s. The fact that it's fanless isn't a big deal if it's a regular laptop and not a tablet, and the battery life from Core Ms are not even impressive so I don't really get what the point of putting it in a laptop is until intel fixes all the problems with this new range of CPUs. 

The only thing that keeps me from selling my current one and buying the new one is that the new one lacks an SD card slot and I need one of those. If it weren't for that, I'd buy one. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

The only thing that keeps me from selling my current one and buying the new one is that the new one lacks an SD card slot and I need one of those. If it weren't for that, I'd buy one. 

You seriously don't mind the fact that you can't even plug a USB stick while charging or any other USB device?

While the thinness is nice the compromises are not worth it at all IMO. Apple should have looked at the example of the now several generations in NEC Lavie Z. It weighs even less than the new macbook at 779 grams and yet has a 13" display so you won't have to strain your eyes as much. Best of all, it still has a Broadwell core i5 or i7 cpu.

As for the ports, despite the weight they still manage to cram in 2x USB 3 + a separate power jack, a full sized SD card slot, and an HDMI port. 

I understand that they want the moniker of thinnest laptop and whatnot, but honestly to me thinness is completely irrelevant unless it's like a huge gaming laptop. Weight is much more important for a laptop you will travel with.

I don't understand why they couldn't make a no-compromises laptop like that NEC. Bigger screen, better processor, similar battery life, more ports, less weight.

http://121ware.com/navigate/products/pc/151q/01/lavie/hz/interface/index02.html?site=d

Because he's gay? 

I would have guessed that it's because his last name is close to the word cock.

Locked - pointless