A Story for English Class and Linus. And I know, it sucks.

MrImnotMLG

As a Senior in High School we have to read The Canterbury Tales in English Class. My teacher is making us write a story using the same principles as found in those tales. Well I have decided to take a realistic approach and to write it on Linus(a.k.a. using a lot of inside jokes and satire). We need a prologue and this is what I have so far(this story will be completely my own but if you wish to add to it, have fun):

"This is a tale of a shrewd businessman. This man’s name is Linus Sebastian. He comes from a Megalopolis called Vancouver, British Colombia. He makes stacks of money from his business, which consists of him standing in front of a camera and recording himself. He makes all of this money while it seems that his associates make no money at all. On any day of the week when he isn’t in the studio, you can find him roaming around the streets of Vancouver in his custom Lamborghini’s. He then goes home to his luxurious mansion on the outskirts of Vancouver in the town of Surrey. His mansion was at one point considered to be the largest in the world but has since been surpassed, but rumor has it that Linus is planning to do some renovation to his house so he can reclaim his title. If one was to visit the small house that Linus has turned into his studio, you can see what deplorable conditions his employees are forced to slave away in. He has boxes stacked every which way all the way to the ceiling with islands of boxes in the middle of any room but his office. There are also all these wires running this way and that. There are seven people working in that small house, including Linus, and the only one that does not have to sweat away in the cramped environment with the other employees besides Linus is Luke Lafreniere. He switches between the room next door and the basement, this is based upon where Linus finds causes Luke to be in more pain at that moment. The worst thing he’s done these poor innocent men is not giving them any air conditioning at all. The employees have begged him for it but he has not given them this luxury. Instead, He decided it would be better to take the heat away from those cramped corners by throwing all the computers in the room on a whole room water cooling loop. It seems all that man cares about is fame and that YouTube money."

TL;DR Reading book in English class. Have to write a paper with a story structured similar to the book. Decided story should be based off of Linus Media Group.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Be sure to mention how he frequently cheats, how he has sexually harassed his employees, bet $4k against an employee and then rigged the competition, and has even gone as far as treating his employees like dogs.

This was just the prologue my friend. All of that will come in due time.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

This was just the prologue my friend. All of that will come in due time.

eddit-griffin-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Details separate people.

• 2 weeks later...

Update time:

Linus was a wealthy man beyond all belief, however, Linus cheaps out on anything and everything that he buys that he thinks he will not use. He buys the cheapest chairs, and tables for his employees to work at. One day when his employees where complaining, he decided to appease them but not in the way they wanted. He thought it would be a good idea to have set up a water cooling loop in the room that they worked in to cool all the computers at once and expel all the heat outside. “Would it not be easier, less time consuming, and cheaper to just air conditioning?” cried one his editors, Edzel Dago. “Would you not to obtain the glory of saying my company has a whole room water-cooling loop for our computers?” replied Linus, “It will be another title I could add to my glorious resume. It will also be as cheap as air conditioning. I have already calculated everything we needed.” Under his breath, Nick Burkel said, “This is a load of barnacles.” Linus Spun around to face Nick and with rage in his eyes, brought his tiny 5 foot 6 inch body within an inch of his employee and he yelled, “Do you dare say something bad about my ideas? If I hear one more negative comment about my grand ideas, then you can walk out that front door and not be able to get another job with all the dirt I have on you and your family!”