Will shipping companies deliver your packages if it is raining?

legend8887

I ordered some really cheap Sony headphones through Amazon and it is out for delivery today. It has been constantly raining and I don't see it stopping any time soon. Will my package still be delivered even though it is raining?

If your delivery company is reliable and has a pair then they'll do it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Yes they deliver packages if it's raining. Usually the compaines will wrap the box in a clear plastic bag though so that the box doesn't get soaked.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I ordered some really cheap Sony headphones through Amazon and it is out for delivery today. It has been constantly raining and I don't see it stopping any time soon. Will my package still be delivered even though it is raining?

Depends on where you live, but Amazon often ships via UPS. UPS will deliver the package no matter the weather, unless it is extreme enough to pose a safety hazard (Eg: Flooding, heavy storms/hail/blizzards, etc).

Most courier/postal services will follow suit.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Also depends on delivery policy on where you live (and of company). Here most delivery companies and postal service requires signature on release so they won't drop it to doorstep and leave it there. (Which after long story is why I dislike UPS)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Not if it's UPS SurePost or FedEx SmartPost. I just ordered something from newegg that got delayed twice for "hazardous" weather; both times the temperature was mid 40s overnight and the hazardous weather was drizzle. Basically if it's not sunshine it's considered bad weather for either of these two piece of shit shipping options.

I've had them deliver in the rain and stuff so yea, they should.

If the honor the creed that is. 

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"

Nothing stops the UPS/FedEx man/woman from throwing my products on the porch in the rain when I'm not home. Luckily I live in a safe neighborhood. Several people had their products stolen. They showed it on the news where the caught random people drving up and takiing a 60" tv from someone's apartment porch.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.